Pets

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
What you'll got? I got a blue tick named pork chop, coolest dog I've ever had. Hes about 5 years old now. He gets better every year the older he gets. Digs less holes and barks a little less but still kinda pain in ass. Super good with the kids.
Also he loves being in the kitchen lol.
Caught him trying to steal off the counter

20190602_204427.jpg

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone
What you'll got? I got a blue tick named pork chop, coolest dog I've ever had. Hes about 5 years old now. He gets better every year the older he gets. Digs less holes and barks a little less but still kinda pain in ass. Super good with the kids.
Also he loves being in the kitchen lol.
Caught him trying to steal off the counter

View attachment 8646
Nice dog!

We’ve got a Flat Coat Retriiever named Diesel.

He is about 10 and a half. He’s a good dog. We haven’t figured out yet if he’s super smart or just really stubborn!

D9AB26C3-37A7-4DE9-A0DC-D488700EBD8E.jpeg

D

Deleted member 60

Down to one dog...from five! I did transport for a Golden Retriever Rescue here in CO for 3-4 years and ended up with 3 dogs in the process...though only 2 were Goldens. Then we ended up with my late son's old, decrepit cattle dog that somebody dumped as well. I transported about 200 dogs in my tenure...longest one-way to pick up dogs...7 hours....then turned around and drove home with 3 stinky/adopted (and stoned) Goldens in the back seat and my 2 in back riding in my camper.

Then my wife brought this crazy fuck home... he's mellowed a bit...fear aggressive...will come at you barking like he's gonna eat yer ass...then sniff ya...and walk off. Heeler/Rotti/Chow/and more. Used to really piss me off when he was in the pack....but as a solo...he's alot sweeter/more tolerant/less barky/bossy

General Kief Trichome

IMG_0248.JPG

Oh...and I have my late son's snake as well. 22 fuckin years old.....a year older than my son was when he passed. Bought "Bobb-o" for him when he was 7. Went to the breeder...house fuckin full of tubs of snakes... and this was what he picked out. Mid-Baja Desert Rosy Boa....3 ft....pretty tame guy. He may outlive me...

IMG_0266.JPG

IrocZ

Really Active Member
Here is Bella. Her parents and siblings are winning show dogs. As a puppy she was the alpha of the litter, but she is automatically DQ'd from competing on the show dog circuit for her double eye patches. These days she's a spoiled princess, who knows I'm the alpha, but challenges me every day for it, lol. She also believes she ranks higher than the wife & kids in the family, lol.

Uncle Romulus

madman, scholar
I’ve got a few more but this guy’s my ride or die homie. Found him under an abandoned house at approx 6 months old. Broken ribs, freezing and almost starving. An inbred all white cat with red eyes was bringing him mice and such to eat, keeping him alive. Kept her also until she died from health issues. She smoked heavy and sat like a person with her legs crossed. Cool ass mutant cat. Anyways this guy here got ran over big time few years back and I spent all my available cash at the time rebuilding him. He’s good with cats, kids, and little dogs but if your a big male stranger and smell of booze he will tear your ass up. He’s a scary mf man. One buddy I used to do buisnesss with. He’d always try and kill him or just piss on the floor about it. That guy later tried to take me out and was a snitch.. dogs know shit man. Should have listened. Hes got ridgeback, Australian cattle dog, dashund (lol) and Akita in him.