Outdoor Grow Spectacular 2022

Fiddler's Green

Just a regular vato
i'am glad you took cuts,just be careful and don't lose those.
I've been holding on to it for two years. It's from the first $$ breeder pack I bought and I popped three seeds in the spring that turned out to be male. Popped three more seeds and got two boys and a girl (that's her). I used the spring RB males pollen to dust a bit of everything I cloned that season and have a bunch of crosses EXCEPT for that Raspberry Boogie female.

That's next on the list, to preserve those genetics when I pop the last four seeds (if I even get a male, then I'll have to self it and with one of her sisters)

Fiddler's Green

Just a regular vato
These two girls are filling out the quickest so far:
Martian Mean Green x Skywalker
20220902_170551.jpg

Cherry Pie
20220902_170628.jpg

Banana Hash Plant has something funky happening to a couple lower branches.
20220902_170659.jpg

The neglected girls in the pines haven't done much of anything since transplant.
Screenshot_20220902-182600_Gallery.jpg

I think the stretch is over and I am going to strip the bottom 1/3 of each branch for the final pruning. Another spray application of potassium bicarbonate is on the schedule also.

Wishing everyone a strong finish.

D

Deleted member 60

First two down here. The MystiC Biscuit came down a week ago...Funkdafied came down yesterday. Earliest planTs ever. Folks whO love gassy plant would love these. Gonna make stellar hash. Almost white in coverage. 2Nd Biscuit is nearly ready as well. Still watching the PP drag ass. Pissin me off so they are just gonna sit there til they freeze. It'll take that long to get much from em. At least one of the 5 is normal...but..

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member
These two girls are filling out the quickest so far:
Martian Mean Green x Skywalker
View attachment 119188

Cherry Pie
View attachment 119189

Banana Hash Plant has something funky happening to a couple lower branches.
View attachment 119190

The neglected girls in the pines haven't done much of anything since transplant.
View attachment 119193

I think the stretch is over and I am going to strip the bottom 1/3 of each branch for the final pruning. Another spray application of potassium bicarbonate is on the schedule also.

Wishing everyone a strong finish.
looks like the pine thicket needs dirt work ,to help that area produce.