Outdoor Grow Spectacular 2022

Joebud

Insanely Active Member
I haven't done anything to these plants in terms of training. I'm still learning my preferred growing style and what to look for from the structure to decide how to train. So far I have a couple that would do well in a SOG and others that would do well in a ScrOG.

I love this hobby
Looking forward to seeing the singleseedcenter cherry pie in bloom. You must have been hanging on to that seed for a couple years since they were sold to HomegrownCannabisco a couple years ago.

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
I haven't done anything to these plants in terms of training. I'm still learning my preferred growing style and what to look for from the structure to decide how to train. So far I have a couple that would do well in a SOG and others that would do well in a ScrOG.

I love this hobby
Me too. Let em stretch. Then run in with stakes and tie wire. I dont want stakes and nets all summer long. But a few stakes on the leaners to keep me off the grlund. A heavy silica diet helps peomote against disease. I also use green cure for ipm. I use sulfur too. The slugs dislike it and its a natural ipm for mold and budrot in the future.
Im hoping the bags halfway in the ground helps to keep the lowers off the ground later on. I didnt have an opportunity or a want to get out there with loads of dirt to lift my entire plot 6inches... Drainage and air are key!

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member
Me too. Let em stretch. Then run in with stakes and tie wire. I dont want stakes and nets all summer long. But a few stakes on the leaners to keep me off the grlund. A heavy silica diet helps peomote against disease. I also use green cure for ipm. I use sulfur too. The slugs dislike it and its a natural ipm for mold and budrot in the future.
Im hoping the bags halfway in the ground helps to keep the lowers off the ground later on. I didnt have an opportunity or a want to get out there with loads of dirt to lift my entire plot 6inches... Drainage and air are key!
have no doubt about that for sure,work with em terpy ,looks like they are headed your way,bigger every pic.!