Outdoor Grow Spectacular 2022

Fiddler's Green

Just a regular vato
My last flowering Homecoming Queen
20220917_083047.jpg
I'm going to let her go and see what she does, but she is stunted because of the constant assault. I don't think she'll finish.

This is where having a stash comes in, if I had the smoke I would cull and flip a copy into flower.

That's one thing I've learned this year, put them out at half the veg size I want so they will be too high to nibble the lowers off and when I do the final pruning there is no wasted energy. And chicken wire fencing around the stalk. If I even do in ground again.

Badddoin

Really Active Member
My last flowering Homecoming Queen
View attachment 119827
I'm going to let her go and see what she does, but she is stunted because of the constant assault. I don't think she'll finish.

This is where having a stash comes in, if I had the smoke I would cull and flip a copy into flower.

That's one thing I've learned this year, put them out at half the veg size I want so they will be too high to nibble the lowers off and when I do the final pruning there is no wasted energy. And chicken wire fencing around the stalk. If I even do in ground again.
We used to use chicken wire when we were kids. The culprits were usually silly wabbits.

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member
I'm going to try holding out for 10 more days (at least) forecast says two days of rain (tonight and tomorrow) and clear the following 10. We'll see

I have been. The last couple days its been triggered but no victim, ants have been eating it for the last two days
Sounds like a bird pickin on your bait.do you by chance have a small critter trap with jaws, hot glue bait to trigger pan, sit it on a stump or 5 gal bucket ,this should get your bandit.

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member
Checked on the girls and all three of my 2 gal pots were knocked over. Something came out to tell me it was time to harvest the 3 Little Birds CBD plant.
View attachment 120143
View attachment 120144

Very few cloudy trichs
View attachment 120145

Shit sucks like prohibition
that stump looks like groundhog damage, ground game, jawed traps , mofia set up around targeted plants wax paper keeps dirt from clogin ,the trigger ,and out from under the pan. these are blind sets ,so it will take several sets to cover an area.