Outdoor Grow Spectacular 2022

Fiddler's Green

Just a regular vato
The war on rodents has begun.

Gophers have been advancing from the tall brush to the areas I cut. One of my youngins took a spill from his dirt bike because of the shallow tunnels.

And something else decided to take a cut of my Royal Kush for me, summabish. I stripped the bottom and stuck it in the ground to see what happens.
RK nature cuts.jpg

Fiddler's Green

Just a regular vato
Went to give the girls their weekly boost of recharge and worm compost tea this morning and saw the biggest four-leaf clover I've ever seen. (One gallon jug for reference)
20220827_083933.jpg

Later in the afternoon I took the chainsaw out to warm up and saw this lucky patch.
Screenshot_20220827-162935_Gallery.jpg

Then I go into the garden to pick some kale and....
20220827_141242.jpg

What does it mean man.....
Maybe I should have bought that Powerball ticket when I was at the store

D

Deleted member 60

Sup motherfuckers? Hope yer Summer is going well. Thought I'd do an update on how the girls are doing here.

The girls in the 30's in varying stages of flower.

GPS PP S-1
DSC_3765.JPG
I have 3 of these. My neighbor has 2. Of the 5 only one is budding worth a fuck compared to everyone else. Stretchy...purple stems...had more leaf drop than anyone else. Hoping these kick in....and finish...... la di da di da.

Solfire Funkdafied (Funky Charms x Bahama Mama)

Green Stem pheno

DSC_3766.JPG
DSC_3767.JPG
Starting to chunk and tossing decent frost. Not the densest bud on the planet but she isn't a slacker either. KInda gassy/fruity....but too early to pin down fully. There's a Red Stem pheno as well....really crazy stemmage....kinda twisted. Slower to bud (but faster than the PP).....but the buds are gonna be dark in color.....you can see it coming on.

Solfire Mystic Biscuit - Biscotti x Mind Flayer

Freebies with the Funkdafied. Both were gifts from a life long friend in Cali. These fuckers are FAST, FAST, FAST.....and dense. 2X stretch......started showing signs of flower about July 15. Would be a serious indo plant. Smell is pungent...gas...skunky.

DSC_3769.JPG
DSC_3770.JPG

Tony Green Orange Grapefruit Rabbit Hole

2 of these. One here...one @ the neighbors. Both budding well. His is Clubbing. Orange Cleaner smell. 2nd year with this. Cures well.

DSC_3771.JPG

D

Deleted member 60

2nd Mystic Biscuit
DSC_3772.JPG

County Line/Hillbilly Bob - Sangria Cookies

High five/much respect to @Opie1 for gifting me these beans. They were a bitch to pop.....1 of 3 germed but we got it done....LOL. Will likely scuff next year....but I digress. He told me straight the fuck up to clone it.....so I did.

DSC_3773.JPG
SO GLAD I followed his lead. These are gonna be nice. Really deep grapey/fruity terps. Fast. Clones are killin it.

Setting up to clone that bitch led to me falling back into old habits....LOL.... and I did about 20 clones of all of the above selections...sans the OGRH. Gave 4 of each to my son....4 to another friend....and have a dozen total in the veggie garden as a second wave. All are in 4-5 gallon pots and rocking/budding well....2-4 ft tall.

Mystic clone

DSC_3774.JPG

Funkdafied clone - Easy to ID .... LOL.

DSC_3777.JPG

Sangria Cookie clone

DSC_3778.JPG

Group shot. Made it a row crop..... LOL. Ah....Colorado.

DSC_3776.JPG

If the weather goes to shit...these will get pulled into the garage and pulled out into the sun daily til they finish.

After seeing the quick flower of the Mystic and the Sangria....for some reason (heehee) I took another 25 clones.....only a couple PP in the mix. Mostly SC and Mystic. All are entering flower under the 1K hps. at present...then I'll sit them outside until it gets too cold...then back inside for the finish. In 1 gallon pots...going to 2 gallon pots. No real need for the weed....just somethin' to fuck with...LOL. Hashmakin's.... yup.

Hopin we can eeek out another month before frost....but ya never know @ 7100 ft msl. The next few weeks look good.....and the hoop gals are in their 5-6 week.....(all but the PP....sitting @ maybe 2-3 weeks) so fingers crossed...

Opie1

Master Grower
2nd Mystic Biscuit
View attachment 118982

County Line/Hillbilly Bob - Sangria Cookies

High five/much respect to @Opie1 for gifting me these beans. They were a bitch to pop.....1 of 3 germed but we got it done....LOL. Will likely scuff next year....but I digress. He told me straight the fuck up to clone it.....so I did.

View attachment 118983
SO GLAD I followed his lead. These are gonna be nice. Really deep grapey/fruity terps. Fast. Clones are killin it.

Setting up to clone that bitch led to me falling back into old habits....LOL.... and I did about 20 clones of all of the above selections...sans the OGRH. Gave 4 of each to my son....4 to another friend....and have a dozen total in the veggie garden as a second wave. All are in 4-5 gallon pots and rocking/budding well....2-4 ft tall.

Mystic clone

View attachment 118984

Funkdafied clone - Easy to ID .... LOL.

View attachment 118985

Sangria Cookie clone

View attachment 118986

Group shot. Made it a row crop..... LOL. Ah....Colorado.

View attachment 118987

If the weather goes to shit...these will get pulled into the garage and pulled out into the sun daily til they finish.

After seeing the quick flower of the Mystic and the Sangria....for some reason (heehee) I took another 25 clones.....only a couple PP in the mix. Mostly SC and Mystic. All are entering flower under the 1K hps. at present...then I'll sit them outside until it gets too cold...then back inside for the finish. In 1 gallon pots...going to 2 gallon pots. No real need for the weed....just somethin' to fuck with...LOL. Hashmakin's.... yup.

Hopin we can eeek out another month before frost....but ya never know @ 7100 ft msl. The next few weeks look good.....and the hoop gals are in their 5-6 week.....(all but the PP....sitting @ maybe 2-3 weeks) so fingers crossed...
Awesome @stiickygreen !!! Looking great man, hope the weather holds out for ya. Post up some harvest pics when they finish

SEBUD

Super Active Member
Sup motherfuckers? Hope yer Summer is going well. Thought I'd do an update on how the girls are doing here.

The girls in the 30's in varying stages of flower.

GPS PP S-1
View attachment 118976
I have 3 of these. My neighbor has 2. Of the 5 only one is budding worth a fuck compared to everyone else. Stretchy...purple stems...had more leaf drop than anyone else. Hoping these kick in....and finish...... la di da di da.

Solfire Funkdafied (Funky Charms x Bahama Mama)

Green Stem pheno

View attachment 118977
View attachment 118978
Starting to chunk and tossing decent frost. Not the densest bud on the planet but she isn't a slacker either. KInda gassy/fruity....but too early to pin down fully. There's a Red Stem pheno as well....really crazy stemmage....kinda twisted. Slower to bud (but faster than the PP).....but the buds are gonna be dark in color.....you can see it coming on.

Solfire Mystic Biscuit - Biscotti x Mind Flayer

Freebies with the Funkdafied. Both were gifts from a life long friend in Cali. These fuckers are FAST, FAST, FAST.....and dense. 2X stretch......started showing signs of flower about July 15. Would be a serious indo plant. Smell is pungent...gas...skunky.

View attachment 118979
View attachment 118980

Tony Green Orange Grapefruit Rabbit Hole

2 of these. One here...one @ the neighbors. Both budding well. His is Clubbing. Orange Cleaner smell. 2nd year with this. Cures well.

View attachment 118981
I really liked the PP S1s grew them indoors but had good results and really loved the taste, high was good and the buds came out nice. Waiting to see how yours finish outside 🌱 🔥 ✌

D

Deleted member 60

Perplexing as Hell...for sure. I snagged these because of the many good reports I saw. If it was just me....yeah....but my buddy is feeding differently/in different soil and his are mirror images. Still time...I hope...and still have seeds....so all hope isnt lost...nyuk. No biggie....just a bit of a head scratch.

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member
Went to give the girls their weekly boost of recharge and worm compost tea this morning and saw the biggest four-leaf clover I've ever seen. (One gallon jug for reference)
View attachment 118935

Later in the afternoon I took the chainsaw out to warm up and saw this lucky patch.
View attachment 118936

Then I go into the garden to pick some kale and....
View attachment 118937

What does it mean man.....
Maybe I should have bought that Powerball ticket when I was at the store
where did you get the clover seed?

Fiddler's Green

Just a regular vato
The Raspberry Boogie once again got hit, this time for keeps. The same thing happened to the RB semi-auto crosses I chucked earlier in the season (and the Homecoming Queen too). I'm glad I kept copies.
20220830_121618.jpg
20220830_121636.jpg
Down to the crown.

Mucho triste.