Outdoor Grow Spectacular 2022

Fiddler's Green

Just a regular vato
I'm working with less than a dinner plate worth of material total after its bucked. I don't think it's worth the effort.

I bought bubble bags last year because I had an awesome crop but they didn't even get opened (along with a Trim Bin) because I messed up the dry and lost it all.

D

Deleted member 60

It's been a long, drawn out harvest here this year. Early stuff....stuff I've let go...and stuff that doesn't wanna finish. It was 29f last night..possibly colder in my patch...but the remaining 6 girls did OK with only a bit of droop/freeze burn. Everyone is coming down tomorrow...just not gonna get much more out of em and it's time....even with the PP....which has bulked "some" but would piss a guy off if it wasn't just going into the hash bag.

The stars of the show this year were definitely the Sangria Cookies. (County Line/HillBilly Bob) Thanks again to @Opie1 for the send/love/generosity. Dense fuckin FAT buds...super frosted up and purty. Deep punch/berry terps. Gonna save all of this for the wife's jar. 2 nice plants left. Guessing 4-5z's on each...no real larf. Maybe more. A bit smaller than "mom" in the hoop.....but these got more color cus they went an extra few weeks into the colder temps.

IMG_2958.jpg

The SOLFIRE gear was a nice addition to the mix. The "Fruit Smoothie" terps were completely absent...replaced by all out dank/acrid/pungent terps...but the describerd colors definitely came through on the red stemmed pheno. The green pheno had kush-like nugs with canoe'd, frosted rail type leaves en masse'. Hardly any trimming. Pulled the fans and cut a small number of guards...but most of it was so frosty it just got the chop.

IMG_2955.jpg

Both Orange Grapefruit Rabbit Hole (by Tony Green) plants did crazy well too. FAT BAT colas. My neighbor was muy happy his performed so well...especially since the 2 PP's I gave him really didn't. Such is life sometimes...

Still have 20 -18" tall clones from all selections going under a 1K HPS in the shed...but those are also coming down soon. These never bulked a lot...my timing was foff/flowered em too soon...but damn...they'z frosty bitches. Should make a(nother) nice hash run somewhere down the way.

Good luck to all with plants still out there..... be safe.

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member
It's been a long, drawn out harvest here this year. Early stuff....stuff I've let go...and stuff that doesn't wanna finish. It was 29f last night..possibly colder in my patch...but the remaining 6 girls did OK with only a bit of droop/freeze burn. Everyone is coming down tomorrow...just not gonna get much more out of em and it's time....even with the PP....which has bulked "some" but would piss a guy off if it wasn't just going into the hash bag.

The stars of the show this year were definitely the Sangria Cookies. (County Line/HillBilly Bob) Thanks again to @Opie1 for the send/love/generosity. Dense fuckin FAT buds...super frosted up and purty. Deep punch/berry terps. Gonna save all of this for the wife's jar. 2 nice plants left. Guessing 4-5z's on each...no real larf. Maybe more. A bit smaller than "mom" in the hoop.....but these got more color cus they went an extra few weeks into the colder temps.

View attachment 121158

The SOLFIRE gear was a nice addition to the mix. The "Fruit Smoothie" terps were completely absent...replaced by all out dank/acrid/pungent terps...but the describerd colors definitely came through on the red stemmed pheno. The green pheno had kush-like nugs with canoe'd, frosted rail type leaves en masse'. Hardly any trimming. Pulled the fans and cut a small number of guards...but most of it was so frosty it just got the chop.

View attachment 121159

Both Orange Grapefruit Rabbit Hole (by Tony Green) plants did crazy well too. FAT BAT colas. My neighbor was muy happy his performed so well...especially since the 2 PP's I gave him really didn't. Such is life sometimes...

Still have 20 -18" tall clones from all selections going under a 1K HPS in the shed...but those are also coming down soon. These never bulked a lot...my timing was foff/flowered em too soon...but damn...they'z frosty bitches. Should make a(nother) nice hash run somewhere down the way.

short timer,trim jail,freezing cold (hash)has time for work, time to blend indoor soil and let it sit.they came out great!

619KGB

PICK YOUR OWN
'22 CSI outdoor run.

Late start main focus was a chuck of Archive Sugar Biscuits, Apple Fritter and Gogi Dog to Patient Zero Apple Fritter, Jager Zkittlez, Trinity Zkittlez, Lavendar Forbidden Fruit, West Coast Dog Apple Fritter, Ruthless Runtz and the freebie Jager. All started at the same time. No topping pruning however were root bound in 2g pots by a couple weeks. Recycled organic soil in 60 gal air pots using soul nutes. The weather is shit right now and been spot treating some bud rot some strains were more resistant than others. Got hit with some aphids and white flies at the end and can always count on catapillers ultimately causing my bud rot.

20221014_165918.jpg

20221014_170011.jpg

Patient Zero Apple Fritter. Pungent Durban terps bugs didn't even mess with this

20221014_170243.jpg

20221014_170159.jpg

Trintity Skittlez. Fat dense frosty wonderful skanky terps so far overall best preformer. Grew three main branches

20221014_170037.jpg

20221014_170103.jpg

West Coast Dog Apple Fritter frosty solid buds three leaves

20221014_170300.jpg

20221014_170330.jpg

Fallen Soldiers Jager. Solid outdoor plant only a minor section of rot to prune off a lower bud.

20221014_170312.jpg

20221014_170344.jpg

Lavedar Forbidden fruit frosty dense buds only one bud hit with rot.

Opie1

Master Grower

View attachment 121158

View attachment 121159

Awesome Sticky, glad they turned out for ya. I’m gonna have to hit up County Line for more of those, I really like em, everybody that had any of them did.

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member
We got to 32deg F last two nights it's supposed to turn cold this weekend outdoor is drawing to a close here GP Purple Canyon is only one left wish it had another week but we all know what just "one more week" really means View attachment 121259View attachment 121260
I have used 4 t post a tarp and a candle to get thru three bad days ,to get another ten days of daytime 70'sand 50's @night.