Outdoor Grow Spectacular 2022

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
Let's get it started! I know my growbros and I are ready with the cuts and seeds to hunt through. I have been at the same spot for 4 years. I use supersoil by Subcool most years. But a good friend has some aged cow Shit , and who doesnt love huge plants. He did ok last year 😉, me not so good. I need drainage. I learned Alot!
Join me chuckers!!13958.jpeg
13818.jpeg

D

Deleted member 60

I'm schemin' and dreamin'.....but I'm 3 months out from being able to set plants outside....so no action here just yet. I usually start 'em on 4-20....but I may go earlier this year because I'm gonna TRY to stay legal....LOL.....for the first time ever. Bigger plants are the way to do that...

good luck all.....

Bustenbeans

Smoke pot, eat twat and smile alot
Let's get it started! I know my growbros and I are ready with the cuts and seeds to hunt through. I have been at the same spot for 4 years. I use supersoil by Subcool most years. But a good friend has some aged cow Shit , and who doesnt love huge plants. He did ok last year 😉, me not so good. I need drainage. I learned Alot!
Join me chuckers!!View attachment 110632
View attachment 110633
Speaking of butler and his old Cowshit,haven't seen much activity at all from him the past few month's.

Fiddler's Green

Just a regular vato
I can't wait!
Last seasons plants were beautiful but I fucked the dry up and lost it all. I'm glad I made copies.
Took cuts from last years seeded, revegged clones and gave them a good pruning. Also up-potted the CLG NL x CLG HQ volunteers that were in there (lost the NL and Chem Dawg clones).
SeededRevegPruned.jpg
Cutz.jpg

Got the old worm bin back in action and made a second to up production (and experiment). Mixed in the pruned bits and a couple handfuls of rolled oats for food throughout. Next trip to Walmeezy I'll pick up another pack of red wigglers and earthworms too add to each buckets.
Wormfood.jpg
Wormz.jpg

Once the clones root I'll figure out what to pop from the bean stash to add to the lineup. I have a CBD variety from Swgenetx called "3 Lil Birds" (AC/DC x Harlequin x Charlotte's Web) that I want to chuck around to see if I can make some "half-caff" stuff to mess with in the future.

Last edited:

Nobighurry

PICK YOUR OWN
Fiddlers green mix up some oatmeal, cornmeal and egg shells it's like crack for red wigglers gives them the "loving feeling" it's cheap grub I grind the egg shells to almost a powder then toss them in with the oatmeal & cornmeal literally seen worms flip somersaults for it

Butlers ridge

Really Active Member
Join me chuckers!!View attachment 110632
View attachment 110633
How's it going buddies I ain't been on here 4 mts sry all

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Fiddlers green mix up some oatmeal, cornmeal and egg shells it's like crack for red wigglers gives them the "loving feeling" it's cheap grub I grind the egg shells to almost a powder then toss them in with the oatmeal & cornmeal literally seen worms flip somersaults for it
I am food-processing some worm food tonight too, I have a few dozen eggshells pulverized, some coffee grounds, fruit/veg waste and a fat banana.
I dry all my weed trimmings and dry-sift leftovers and mix that in so it's not too wet. I also put in bud-stems and smoking leftovers, dried stalks, culls, prunings, basically everything I don't smoke is their main food.

When I do the special food for them that isn't just food and weed scraps I feed them half and stick half in the freezer in ice cube trays for a treat in a few weeks without the effort. And I started a second bin to try having one for flower castings and one for veg castings LOL

Nobighurry

PICK YOUR OWN
I am food-processing some worm food tonight too, I have a few dozen eggshells pulverized, some coffee grounds, fruit/veg waste and a fat banana.
I dry all my weed trimmings and dry-sift leftovers and mix that in so it's not too wet. I also put in bud-stems and smoking leftovers, dried stalks, culls, prunings, basically everything I don't smoke is their main food.

When I do the special food for them that isn't just food and weed scraps I feed them half and stick half in the freezer in ice cube trays for a treat in a few weeks without the effort. And I started a second bin to try having one for flower castings and one for veg castings LOL
Sounds like you take good care of your worms HAF... Honestly though try the eggshell, oatmeal and cornmeal mix someday I collect from family when them damn beetle get in their oatmeal and cornmeal they go nuts for it looks like every worm in the bin come to the top to feast it's a sight I have a standing order lol I have to be careful with the coffee grounds all the offices at work save them for me I get overloaded with them my compost can get on the acid side but it's pure fire...

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Sounds like you take good care of your worms HAF... Honestly though try the eggshell, oatmeal and cornmeal mix someday I collect from family when them damn beetle get in their oatmeal and cornmeal they go nuts for it looks like every worm in the bin come to the top to feast it's a sight I have a standing order lol I have to be careful with the coffee grounds all the offices at work save them for me I get overloaded with them my compost can get on the acid side but it's pure fire...
I have those, but I'm not sure about the little brown beetles that show up in the bin when I add that. The oats mainly.

Learned from Duke Diamond that adding kelp and alfalfa to your soil can fuck things up in flower. Different growth enzymes and such that are not great after the flip. So I don't topdress with those two anymore. I'll put them in feed water and bubble it for a few hours for a veg feeding, but I am thinking about that being part of the bedding for the "veg" worm bin.

Seems to me that adding the castings they are gonna use that a lot quicker than a top dressing so it could be timed to have a veg and a flower feeding with the castings - maybe. Can't hurt LOL

Nobighurry

PICK YOUR OWN
I have those, but I'm not sure about the little brown beetles that show up in the bin when I add that. The oats mainly.

Learned from Duke Diamond that adding kelp and alfalfa to your soil can fuck things up in flower. Different growth enzymes and such that are not great after the flip. So I don't topdress with those two anymore. I'll put them in feed water and bubble it for a few hours for a veg feeding, but I am thinking about that being part of the bedding for the "veg" worm bin.

Seems to me that adding the castings they are gonna use that a lot quicker than a top dressing so it could be timed to have a veg and a flower feeding with the castings - maybe. Can't hurt LOL
Well I learn something new about growing everyday! I still add kelp during flower I had no idea it can cause issues iI do quit alfalfa during veg tried using it but consistently ended up with foxtailing on GP OBS severe foxtailing I ended up making hash out of two whole plants buds were huge but had no weight or body.. I do believe one can make veg and flower worm castings by what you feed them at least that's my thinking too H.AF.

Shaggn

Good day!! I just joined up. Pretty sure I've chatted with some of you on greenpoints discord. You'll start seeing me around sharing what I know and learning what I don't (organics mostly)!! Peace!!

My outdoor will be GPS - Royal Chem, Jelly Pie, Cake n Chem, GG#4 :)

Can't seem to get my pictures to load... I'll work on that later.