Outdoor Grow Spectacular 2022

Fiddler's Green

Just a regular vato
Took cuts from my clones to be seeded if the CBD plant turns out male. I did it to stress test the seed clones a week(ish) into flower to see what happens and to try a new cloning protocol. Anything herms, stalls out or gets weird makes it easy to send to the chopping block. I took one luscious top and one lower sucker branch from each.
Stress test copies.jpg
I'm trying less light intensity for the first week. I'm using a 45w Walmart 48" 5k LED shop light 24" above the cuttings.

My last couple attempts have been failures and I think it's because I've been too aggressive with the light intensity.

I want to pop seeds but can't if I already have a full stable of moms and I want variety (I don't know what I truly like yet) so I'm picking the top three out of eleven at the end of this season to free up the pots for next season.

I've got some good data on a handful based on vigor, flowering time, pest/cold resistance, structure and trainability and an idea of yield. The only thing missing is flavor and effects and I have a bunch of seeds I have yet to try to include my own chucks.

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
Tomorrow everything is getting one cut off it before they really start putting buds on and depending on how the flower out and stuff is what I'm going to start with for a base for next years grow
Looks like I may be getting some off you for next year!! Anything I would know? The northern light cross with papaya melon is in my flower tent now. A NL leaner. No fruits here

Looks like I may be getting some off you for next year!! Anything I would know? The northern light cross with papaya melon is in my flower tent now. A NL leaner. No fruits here
Yea man defintly, and I got all of j James contest some gg4 some blueberry crosses all sorts of good stuff, just going to see what likes our climate, what don't and build from here hopefully, very thankful to be a part of such a group if it wasn't for a few of you guys on here I wouldn't have been able to be as successful as I have been

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
Yea man defintly, and I got all of j James contest some gg4 some blueberry crosses all sorts of good stuff, just going to see what likes our climate, what don't and build from here hopefully, very thankful to be a part of such a group if it wasn't for a few of you guys on here I wouldn't have been able to be as successful as I have been
If we all get better that what its all about. Good luck in flower!

Fiddler's Green

Just a regular vato
Checked in on the girls and they are looking good. Going to do some IPM in the morning (potassium bicarbonate and water spray with some H2O2) to get ahead of any PM.

These two are looking pretty righteous in terms of structure I like:
G13- Royal Kush
RK.jpg

Single Seed Centre- Cherry Pie
CP.jpg

Runner-ups:
CLG- Banana Hash Plant
BHP.jpg

Royal Queen Seeds- Zkittles
SZ.jpg

I like purple stem on this chuck I made in 2020 and kept alive since last year. I thought it was due to a deficiency but it hasn't changed. It'll turn dark purple once it starts cooling down.

SWGENETX- Sour Diesel x Dragon Flame Genetics- Bangin Ticket
SDxBT.jpg

Time will tell how they rate since the stretch isn't over and they still have to hold the weight of wet flower at some point.

Last edited: