Outdoor Grow Spectacular 2022

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member
I'm guessing it's sum type of rodent..
If it was a deer they'd of ate the foliage of ur plants imo.
The only time I've had same issue was when I first started growing, I dumped nutes on ground and at base plants that had molasses mixed in. Next time I went back to check on em I physically seen a dam squirrel knawing on stem of plants.
Just a guess hope u figure it out..
Good luck
super glue a peanut on the trigger of a rat trap

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member
Another spot. Kush mints is the litrle gal. We're gone see what she'll do! I not really worried about name tags thisbyear. They are all stuff ive run before too ensure an optimum outcome. When pressing is your game. Ya gotta make the most flower possible! It ain't even gotta be pretty. Riiiight
View attachment 116736
We gotta beat this! Gucci and mac1 outieView attachment 116743View attachment 116744View attachment 116745View attachment 116742
2021 here
the bigger the haul the more to squish!2022 should be a lot better!

Fiddler's Green

Just a regular vato
This one hurts

CLG Homecoming Queen I kept from last year that I didn't get to try because I messed up the dry.
20220717_153223.jpg

As nice as it's been to not have to water I think I'm having commitment issues having them directly plugged in. I can't wait for prohibition to go away so I can have a protected area to care for my girls.

Maybe I'll get a little popcorn nugget.

I have a spare clone that I was going to use for seeds if the CBD plant turned out male.

I guess all I can do is take a cut and up-pot to a 5 gal. I think I might still have time (according to my previous data 10-13 before the stretch begins).

Anyone ever sprinkle deer/rodent repellent granules around their outdoor garden? If so, to what effect?

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member
This one hurts

CLG Homecoming Queen I kept from last year that I didn't get to try because I messed up the dry.
View attachment 117361

As nice as it's been to not have to water I think I'm having commitment issues having them directly plugged in. I can't wait for prohibition to go away so I can have a protected area to care for my girls.

This one hurts

View attachment 117361

I have a spare clone that I was going to use for seeds if the CBD plant turned out male.

I guess all I can do is take a cut and up-pot to a 5 gal. I think I might still have time (according to my previous data 10-13 before the stretch begins).

Anyone ever sprinkle deer/rodent repellent granules around their outdoor garden? If so, to what effect?
all i ever used were peppers from the veg garden, run thru food chopper sprinkle around about three foot circle.refresh after rain.

I guess all I can do is take a cut and up-pot to a 5 gal. I think I might still have time (according to my previous data 10-1in3 before the stretch begins).

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
I had slugs bad last year. The stores sold out and it really decimated my veg growth which took a toll on the overall haul.
Sulfur is my go to remedy in veg. I like it to help burn them slugs right up. And protect from pm and bud rot later. I built a sulfur burner so its a staple in my grows. The plants dont mind.
I took my last tea too long. I think it killed a mac clone a had. Dammit.
The rain lastbyear was every other day. My attempts to kill those fuckers was negligible.

Fiddler's Green

Just a regular vato
My Raspberry Boogie has gotten chewed up 20220730_154004.jpg

I've been keeping this girl alive for two years now and I still haven't had a proper taste.

The Homecoming Queen and Raspberry Boogie are the two I've looked forward to the most. They're cutting me deep.

Definitely doing pots next season.

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member
My Raspberry Boogie has gotten chewed up View attachment 117844

I've been keeping this girl alive for two years now and I still haven't had a proper taste.

The Homecoming Queen and Raspberry Boogie are the two I've looked forward to the most. They're cutting me deep.

Definitely doing pots next season.
Hot glue a whole peanut shell and all to the trigger of a rat trap , should clear out the problem for good.