Our place in the Cosmos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shua1991

Really Active Member
I know we failed to recreate the technology, the smoking gun is in the disclosure of military footage of drones.who are showing g these capabilities.

Google tic tac" video Naval intelligence leaked disclosure

EpicAngel

Truth Seeker
I know we failed to recreate the technology, the smoking gun is in the disclosure of military footage of drones.who are showing g these capabilities.

Google tic tac" video Naval intelligence leaked disclosure
I'm gonna have to disagree with you there we definately did back engineer many of the craft shot down. As far as the tactic video we know what it is because it was built by Northrup Grumman

Shua1991

Really Active Member
"Google james webb space telescope"

Google "gravitational lesnsing"

Google" dark energy"

Google "Vacuum energy of space"

Google- electro
-magnetism

Google- Neil's board

Google "bohr's model of electromagnetism"

"G mu nu"

Google "einsteins theory of relativity"

Google "zero point energy aka vaccume energy

Aka the stuff.that causes gravitational lensing, trust your own God damn eyes, trust all the cumulative data.

Trust the fucking James webb telescope,

Do you see what I seeeeeeeee

Shua1991

Really Active Member
I'm gonna have to disagree with you there we definately did back engineer many of the craft shot down. As far as the tactic video we know what it is because it was built by Northrup Grumman
Nope, likely nazis, likely because of the Latin that was written on the area 51 "crash retrievals".

Read history.

Area 51 is the location we're we shot down a drone, a spy drone in 1951/52 the bases were being built.

Built by nazis, from like a Latin speaking nazi colony assisted via the CIA(Google mk ultra and mind control).

Last edited:

Shua1991

Really Active Member
Google "blue shift"
Google "Red shift"

Google alqubierre drive/ metric engineering

Then Google tic tac again, we didn't make that we saw it on their naval recording devices, which was leaked. Aka disclosure

This was a "limited hangout" between navy and the area 51 folks, very likely showing g the technology that is almost down the like
Pike about to hit them

Good " tic tac encounter"

I'm not bob lazar.

I don't need gravitons to explain this.

Shua1991

Really Active Member
Do you see?

Can you see it?

I dooooooooooooo

But you can all call me 🤪

I'm just joshing(shua1991)

Shua1991

Really Active Member
Google "HAL PUTTHOFF, MK-ULTra, CIA

Google "freedom of information act 2021 disclosure"

Google "Jack Sarfatti explains UAP"

He's the physicist who cracked the mystery, a new york jew like me 😃 his name translates to "safardic" my name means "colombus" aka colon, in Latin.

We jews had to learn much of Latin/ladino

Google "christopher colombus" 1492

exploration of americas, by colombus

Google"pre-colombian" visitors of America

google"vikings in America, near the great lakes"

Google" stones telling vikings made it to America first in the 1300's.

Why? Pogroms, catholic insurrection

Google dark ages imposed by the catholocs.
A form of spanish/Hebrew passed down millenia to keep us alive in times of struggle, only jews know this, nazi scientists wished they did. and resented us and slaughtered 6 million of my people to silence us and our science.

The soviet union took us in with open arms with solidarity to our Survival.

It was the communists not the Americans who liberated the concentration camps.

They saved my people, millions of us can exist today thanks to their sacrifices.

I owe them my life, and even people like you for talking about this.

Last edited:

Shua1991

Really Active Member
This is a slow drip, it will take years for you to reach my understanding, but I'm here for you all if you need to talk.

I'm here. I have footnotes of data that proves the veracity of my claims.

Shua1991

Really Active Member
Greater minds than me(einstein, bohr, tesla) paved a future for us to see the universe as we never have.

Read the original statements, this is not an echo chamber

We need you to talk to your neighbors and friends to make this enter the "zeitgeist".

If you do, you will wind up in history

How's that for an Incentive?

Wanna be in the history books?

Walk with me. Talk with me, expose the truth

Follow the scientific method, it's all we got to remove obscurity imposed by our world,.our meager existences and our mere inherited will, our shared survival hinges on this being disclosed, becoming common knowledge.

Shua1991

Really Active Member
Your all capable of.doing what I did with dementia.

I had lymes disease for 5 years, from homelessness. I bought a tent to live in the woods while I was working a 9-5 job.

I contracted lymes disease from a tick that gave me bullseye rash

An American born pandemic, we.cannot talk about like Marijuana and its medicinal value(schedule 1) blocks the scientific method.

They have successfully cut off all the points of discussion that lead to disclosure.

It will soon flood out of my mouth, as a safardic jew, it is a part of our shared history, our Survival hinges upon this.

Thank you I will be able to expand the knowledge available to millions because of this shared scientific effort.

Thank you for your time. Benefits await to those with patience, and proper guidance you will see it too, your eyes will see with clarity.

Thank you all

Status
Not open for further replies.