Our place in the Cosmos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shua1991

Really Active Member
Recent images from the James Webb space telescope.

37w6a8lqn0b91.jpg

Existential thoughts, modern revelations granted by technology, expanding the realms of the known from the previously unknown.

I thought id start a thread for some of the more recent "UAP" topics regarding disclosure today and previous instances of documented high strangeness.

With the countless amount of galaxies and the planets or moons within those galaxies, there's no way we are the only planet that contains a living species. One channel I love watching on Youtube is Riddle. The channel does a ton of videos on space and the different things in it. Very cool and highly suggest checking it out.

Weedkiller

Nothing but top shelf
Recent images from the James Webb space telescope.

View attachment 117030

Existential thoughts, modern revelations granted by technology, expanding the realms of the known from the previously unknown.

I thought id start a thread for some of the more recent "UAP" topics regarding disclosure today and previous instances of documented high strangeness.
Absolutely amazing! Can't wait for the information this new telescope will reveal to us.

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
Here is another image of their vision of a growing solar system.1657758983357.png
I just wanna see proof we went to the moon. You know, something like a fucking footprint if these cameras are that good.
That should be easy.
Buzz is hinting we didn't make it to the moon.
He wants to tell why before he blasts off this planet for good.

Shua1991

Really Active Member
Here is another image of their vision of a growing solar system.View attachment 117147
I just wanna see proof we went to the moon. You know, something like a fucking footprint if these cameras are that good.
That should be easy.
Buzz is hinting we didn't make it to the moon.
He wants to tell why before he blasts off this planet for good.
We brought back rocks. And evidence of tritium and deuterium being on its surface (which we can collect and store and return to earth) which is spit from the sun and is the fuel for future fusion nuclear power.

There's no profit in what will become obvious low/no cost monopolies when they do invent them.

China is already sending drones to the moon for this purpose. Layered deuterium on graphene substrate/metamaterials

Shua1991

Really Active Member
Communism will win eventually, and China is leading the way toward fusion power, it's a shame usa functions like a corporate slave state with hundreds of third world colonies to prop up its meager returns on investment.

Belt and road is gonna take this tech across Africa and Europe.

Weedkiller

Nothing but top shelf
I think that while we were busy fighting wars for basically the last 30 years, China and Russia invested their time and treasure on new technologies like hypersonic missles just to name one. The new gold rush is playing out on the moon. Country's are already staking claims on future mining and resources to be found off earth.

Status
Not open for further replies.