Our place in the Cosmos

Status
Not open for further replies.

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
Whatever we paid it was a shitload and probably only 1/2 of it known lol
Look what the "other" half get's out of it. lol
What "amazing times" we live in.
Wait till the peasants revolt and run them off the planet, they'll be living on a "spinning" wheel in Earth's atmosphere, with robot caretakers, fresh air and a health rejuvenator, while the rest of us fight and bicker whether the moon landings were real or what defines a man or a woman. lol

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
He would be like" but how do you find out what's true billy, you dont have a fucking method to call out your own GOd damn preacher when he said "the universe took 7 days to make"? How Billy? How?!
7 days - yet the "scientific" THEORY is that in the beginning there was nothing. Period. A void. Then *BANG!* everything appeared...

Trust the science...

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
The theory that we evolved from the sea is also bullshit. There are no intermediate 'leftovers' in the gene pool today.

All that the "THEORY of evolution actually proved is that if you taks a species, isolate it in any environment, it will EVOLVE to adapt to that environment. An Iguana becomes a better iguana - one that can swim for example. No amount of time will let that iguana evolve into ANYTHING but a different iguana. Not an tortoise, or an ape, or a man.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
They are all theories because we don't have the means to prove them. Any scientist that says the science is "settled" is bought and paid for and has fulfilled the requirements for a renewall of his grant.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Sooo, anyone that thinks their theory is better based on what they believe is pretty much in the same boat - however spastically patronizing you chose to be in support of your thery. Until it is proven all are theories. One eroneous fact can bring the whole house of cards down.

I know the pieces fit 'cause I watched them tumble down
No fault, none to blame, it doesn't mean I don't desire to
Point the finger, blame the other, watch the temple topple over
To bring the pieces back together, rediscover communication

Shua1991

Really Active Member
This is why the James webb telescope is worth 10 billion, to rub the evidence we can all see in Your bible thumping noses.

Your kind will try to drag us back to the stone ages if you could.

I get it, you can only read one book, and it's all you need.

We need 10 billion dollar space telescopes to go galileo on tens of millions of your ignorant asses.

Worth

Every

Penny

Last edited:

Shua1991

Really Active Member
Sooo, anyone that thinks their theory is better based on what they believe is pretty much in the same boat - however spastically patronizing you chose to be in support of your thery. Until it is proven all are theories. One eroneous fact can bring the whole house of cards down.

I know the pieces fit 'cause I watched them tumble down
No fault, none to blame, it doesn't mean I don't desire to
Point the finger, blame the other, watch the temple topple over
To bring the pieces back together, rediscover communication
Define scientific theory, dont just regurgitate what you heard in church billy, do it, I dare ya.

Shua1991

Really Active Member
The theory that we evolved from the sea is also bullshit. There are no intermediate 'leftovers' in the gene pool today.

All that the "THEORY of evolution actually proved is that if you taks a species, isolate it in any environment, it will EVOLVE to adapt to that environment. An Iguana becomes a better iguana - one that can swim for example. No amount of time will let that iguana evolve into ANYTHING but a different iguana. Not an tortoise, or an ape, or a man.
Ken ham has ruined a generation of Americans , this grown ass man had the courage to say this on the fucking internet.

😆

In front of all of you.

Shua1991

Really Active Member
This is a mental health crisis waiting to burst, and variefieble evidence of alien life is the needle that is going to pop its puss filled innards all over america.

Joebud

Insanely Active Member
Ken ham has ruined a generation of Americans , this grown ass man had the courage to say this on the fucking internet.

😆

In front of all of you.
@Shua1991 with great intelligence comes great responsibility. Spreading the word is part of the responsibility, but you need a gentle hand. You are going to push people alway from the facts/truth, when you are trying to guide/shepherd them. @H.A.F. has a different theory or belief. Do not let emotions get in the way of the facts/truth you are sharing with the world. Always approach every conversation professionaly. I do not believe @H.A.F. deserved the shit emoji @Shua1991. Rock and Roll @Joebud

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
@Shua1991 with great intelligence comes great responsibility. Spreading the word is part of the responsibility, but you need a gentle hand. You are going to push people alway from the facts/truth, when you are trying to guide/shepherd them. @H.A.F. has a different theory or belief. Do not let emotions get in the way of the facts/truth you are sharing with the world. Always approach every conversation professionaly. I do not believe the shit emoji was appropriate @Shua1991. @Joebud
He earned the ignore. I don't like to harsh my groove with the bullshit but I can't let it go unchallenged.

Shua1991

Really Active Member
He earned the ignore. I don't like to harsh my groove with the bullshit but I can't let it go unchallenged.
Enjoy your echo chamber bud, if you were capable of acknowledging what the James webb telescope was showing us all here, you'd know it's true deep down.

Let your ego ignore these facts as they are released, publicly display your phobia.

You know I'm right, or you'd do your own research and challenge your preconceived belief system.

Have a nice day pal 😃 (see I can act like a southern Christian too)

Shua1991

Really Active Member
@Shua1991 with great intelligence comes great responsibility. Spreading the word is part of the responsibility, but you need a gentle hand. You are going to push people alway from the facts/truth, when you are trying to guide/shepherd them. @H.A.F. has a different theory or belief. Do not let emotions get in the way of the facts/truth you are sharing with the world. Always approach every conversation professionaly. I do not believe @H.A.F. deserved the shit emoji @Shua1991. Rock and Roll @Joebud
Oh no, will people not like me because I follow the scientific method? What are they afraid of, weak ass egos need to understand, this isnjust the beginning.

A few photographs.

What questions will they force us to ask?

Galileo would not be smoking with you guys if you are afraid to ask these questions.

I got good homegrown, i can smoke and look up stars like he did.

Ignore facts and photographs(vaccum energy/gravitional lensing) if you like. I'll keep posting them here.

You guys got that unclebitch mentality?

I don't he banned me for telling him what we all know on rollitup.

Shua1991

Really Active Member
4537.jpg

This is gravitional lensing, no matter what direction we point it, it is the lense we now need to understand the universe by.

Ok?

No need to use the stone ages Jesus book to stomp on the advances of science. It's the activity of a coward, with ignorance to be baffled by, and no I won't pass your ass the blunt(info) if your just gonna drop it on the floor and beat me over the head with your bible "facts"

Shua1991

Really Active Member
Christian memeplex is really really about to be contacted by superior intelligence and go the way of the dodo bird.

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
@Shua1991 if you insult anyone else for their beliefs then I’m going to shut this thread down and give you a time out.

Unless you are basing all of your opinions on peer reviewed studies, rather than shit you find on Google that just says it’s backed by science, then your beliefs are based on nothing more than the writings of man…just like religious text. People who dismiss others in the name of science are no better than those who dismiss others in the name of religion.

Status
Not open for further replies.