Our place in the Cosmos

Status
Not open for further replies.

EpicAngel

Truth Seeker
Be careful with Steven Greer, he really sets off my internal bullshit detection system.

I trust my intuition, mushrooms taught me to avoid my internal confirmation bias, it will potentially get you killed or made a fool of.
Amen!! Lol.

Shua1991

Really Active Member
Nasa was mostly made up of German scientists. Didn't the US bring over about 1000 scientists?
Russia probably got about the same amount. So it has been a space race between German scientists.
It was called the Cold War for a reason.
It was all the same side. Order out of chaos.
Plan to keep everyone in fear on both sides until Ronnie Reagan came along.
Enron was a big 'fuck you" to Ronald Reagan
Look at their logo.
View attachment 117194
Sorry, don't mind me, I haven't got "medicated" yet. lol
The conspiracies are pouring out.
All facts, you are free to preech here, no echo chamber to enforce. Facts are supported by evidence, and that's a Giant fuck you if I ever saw one.

Shua1991

Really Active Member
Bob lazar believed in "gravitons" a "theoretical" partical which was supposed to produce gravity.

Gravity is a fucking wave.

He's a fraud.

Google "LiGo gravity waves" detected recently hence the "disclosure" of gravity waves being real.

No gravitons, toss that hypothesis into the fucking trash along with Bob Lazar and string "theory"(it ain't a fucking theory), you'll thank me and the evidence.

Shua1991

Really Active Member
We were being lied to to keep us stupid, in the dark.

Those who know enough can see through his lies. But it takes research and a strong critical thinking mechanism aka(scientific method) to weed out liars, which functions on the basis of
1. Testing
2 accurate collection of data
3. peer review by your fellow scientists(pear reviewing your work) and a complete dismissal of faulty data/information that does not match the testing results.
We know whos fudging the data- it's obvious to anyone who can read it.

Liars who suffer from Chronic forms of confimation bias are failures in any scientific capacity to prove the veracity of their claims to me, or you or any capable scientist.

is this any clearer to grasp? I can use footnotes to prove his fraud or lack of evidence.

Also his first wife died of "mysterious causes" and he knew how to do that with his meager chemistry understanding,.enough to fool the high school graduate law enforcement inbreds who were stationed where he lives.

Either incompetent pigs, or inside job by a clever sociopath, like Bob he's clearly a sociopath, read his body language.

"Convenient migraines" during the joe rogan Interview that he blamed on Whisky, he lived and frequented a bar where members who worked at area 51/52 spent Otse of time there spilling the beans of their "classified" projects. Anti gravity machines that he never personally worked on, hence his ignorance on various key aspects of the phenomenon.

He did t understand gravity, neither did the other physicists of his or "their" caliber at the site.

It was a mystery, no .ateri.science could remove that obscurity.

Last edited:

Shua1991

Really Active Member
Bob lazar is a liar and fraud. You heard it from me, I saw the evidence provided by the actual experts aka LIGO scientists.

They got data, lazar is allllll hearsay.

A consummate bullshitter if you will.

EpicAngel

Truth Seeker
Lazar is likely a fraud who killed his first wife.

He switched on himself by exposing his own ignorance on The topic
What makes you think he's a fraud?
I thought he was married to only woman
So what happened to his first wif
Don't believe me?
Nothing surprises me anymore lol.
You obviously have investigated the situation more than I have.
Google- metamaterials
Ok will do ❤

Status
Not open for further replies.