Our place in the Cosmos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shua1991

Really Active Member
China confirmed our landing via drones. Ussr knew we did achieve this too. The space race was won at the final lap, but the ussr was winning every step of the way u til then.

Now ask yourself. What is the historical significance of the ussr achieving the first man in Space? The first satellites, the forefront of science and technology(because it is reproducible, and can be used to overthrow current regimes of power and wealth extraction aka fuel monolopolies aka exon).

China will innovate and create this technology and america is too late to join the race now, we can't win a propaganda war like we did by landing on the moon.

Listen to this and you'll understand.

Follow the money.

Shua1991

Really Active Member
Ok one more and I'll quit pestering you all. lol
View attachment 117165
It's not that we destroyed the tech, it was billions of dollars for a photo op, propaganda if you will during the cold war. That's it. That's why we did it.

We won a race when it was more or less not a race at all, China Continues the people revolution, they progress as we stagnate stateside.

China will be first to utilize the cosmos if we don't enter a new space race. Hence space force and the moon base. More propaganda to come from. the department of energy and the military industrial complex(which got us to the moon, including nazi scientists at nasa) have an intertwined motive to downplay and compete with communist ideology(technological advancements).

Last edited:

Shua1991

Really Active Member
The petro dollar is responsible for our wars being tied to oil.

Money isn't real, we no longer follow the gold standard, all money is debt, funneled through commodity production(oil/petrol).

We moved to the petrodollar and now look at the trillions we wasted trying to control/dictate world oil supplies.

Shua1991

Really Active Member
Potential discovery of a dyson sphere on KIC846 (look it up)
76zdqar8ngb91.jpg

We're about a see some disclosure about extraterrestrial intelligence soon? I hope so. Lol very likely not and just confirmation bias on my end. Looks like a faked redaction by someone who knows about odd solar bodies.

Last edited:

NoWaistedSpace

PICK YOUR OWN
Werhner von Braun was a nazi war criminal who worked people to death producing technology to murder and terrorize British civilians. Wasn't our saturn 5 rocket just a modified v2 ?
Nasa was mostly made up of German scientists. Didn't the US bring over about 1000 scientists?
Russia probably got about the same amount. So it has been a space race between German scientists.
It was called the Cold War for a reason.
It was all the same side. Order out of chaos.
Plan to keep everyone in fear on both sides until Ronnie Reagan came along.
Enron was a big 'fuck you" to Ronald Reagan
Look at their logo.
1657818625425.png
Sorry, don't mind me, I haven't got "medicated" yet. lol
The conspiracies are pouring out.

EpicAngel

Truth Seeker
We're not alone and likely the ugly neighbor nobody wants to contact. Or it's bleaker, we're all alone.
We r 100% not alone contact is being made by the masses using ce5. I myself have made contact multiple times with multiple ets.
So many humans or blue water peoples
Are making amazing contact these days!!
Have you watched any or Dr. Steven Greers movies? For those interested you can watch
Unacknowledged and The Cosmic Hoax on you tube for free.
❤❤❤

EpicAngel

Truth Seeker
I learned a bit about this around 8 years ago thanks to this video landing on my YouTube recommendations, it's about operation paperclip and our nazi scientists history.
Thank you for posting I'll check it out.
That operation paperclip is a crazy rabbit hole to jump down lol but hey we need something to entratain us besides watching grass grow hahahaha

EpicAngel

Truth Seeker
Annie is really informative and has several interviews on the subject, check out her YouTube interviews if you want to see more.
I totally will. Et contact is a passion of mine. In fact I went to the 4 corners area in April with Dr Greer and company to contact on the sacred Indian lands of Arizona just outside Scottsdale.

We had a blast!

Shua1991

Really Active Member
I totally will. Et contact is a passion of mine. In fact I went to the 4 corners area in April with Dr Greer and company to contact on the sacred Indian lands of Arizona just outside Scottsdale.

We had a blast!
Be careful with Steven Greer, he really sets off my internal bullshit detection system.

I trust my intuition, mushrooms taught me to avoid my internal confirmation bias, it will potentially get you killed or made a fool of.

EpicAngel

Truth Seeker
Be careful with Steven Greer, he really sets off my internal bullshit detection system.
Yeah he's an imperfect human as r we all.
But I totally hear you. The only things I know for 100% sure is the stuff I myself have experienced (and even that I sometimes question lol)
He can be rather dramatic at times.
Is there anything specifically he says that you have reason to believe is false?
So much of this whole subject has been taboo for so long with carrears and lives ruined for studying it or speaking out about it I notice for myself when I first hear some new data point that seems waY outside of my known world... my personal tendancy is either to disbeleive it out of hand or just to shut down.
Then some time later it comes up in a different way, maybe a different source and I'm like hmmmm still sounds like bs but now it's 2 data points.... then I hear it again and I'm like ok maybe there's something to this. Time to dig out that rabbit hole and find out the truth. 5 years ago if you told me our government has a string of secret bases cut into stone under the desert from Arizona to California and they have all types or crazy gene experiments going on down there Including fake robotic ets they use for
"Et abductions" I'd have thought you were bonkers ... now I've seen some it first hand and the truth is waY crazier than anything anyone could make up.
For me Dr Greer is 1 data point. A lot of the military guys trust him to give their testimony to because he's kept his word to them as far as not outing anyone. And to me I believe for the most part the pilots and military service personell that came forward despite great potential harm to themselves and their family's to tell the world what they have experienced. My own brother was a paratrooper attached to the 82nd airborne and he had direct et contact in desert storm.
Him I 100% believe.
And I've made contact multiple times using ce5
Myself.

NoWaistedSpace

PICK YOUR OWN
Yeah he's an imperfect human as r we all.
But I totally hear you. The only things I know for 100% sure is the stuff I myself have experienced (and even that I sometimes question lol)
He can be rather dramatic at times.
Is there anything specifically he says that you have reason to believe is false?
So much of this whole subject has been taboo for so long with carrears and lives ruined for studying it or speaking out about it I notice for myself when I first hear some new data point that seems waY outside of my known world... my personal tendancy is either to disbeleive it out of hand or just to shut down.
Then some time later it comes up in a different way, maybe a different source and I'm like hmmmm still sounds like bs but now it's 2 data points.... then I hear it again and I'm like ok maybe there's something to this. Time to dig out that rabbit hole and find out the truth. 5 years ago if you told me our government has a string of secret bases cut into stone under the desert from Arizona to California and they have all types or crazy gene experiments going on down there Including fake robotic ets they use for
"Et abductions" I'd have thought you were bonkers ... now I've seen some it first hand and the truth is waY crazier than anything anyone could make up.
For me Dr Greer is 1 data point. A lot of the military guys trust him to give their testimony to because he's kept his word to them as far as not outing anyone. And to me I believe for the most part the pilots and military service personell that came forward despite great potential harm to themselves and their family's to tell the world what they have experienced. My own brother was a paratrooper attached to the 82nd airborne and he had direct et contact in desert storm.
Him I 100% believe.
And I've made contact multiple times using ce5
Myself.
I've seen some weird shit in my 60 years on this saucer ball.
Nothing I can't blame on drugs of some type
or it was just my eyesight.
The next time you see your alien "Paul", please ask,
Is the earth a saucer or a ball?
We can settle it once and for all. lol
What do you think about Bob Lazar?

Status
Not open for further replies.