Official Heisenbeans Platinum Lemon Cherry Gelato Contest

Chillin

20231118_142007.jpg

I popped 4 of the platinum frosting seeds and only 3 were showing tap roots after 2 days so I planted them and 2 days later they were out and about! 1 is still in the paper towel but i'm about to pop some more but I didn't have the space thanks to autoflowers being a bit sporadic. Even though I'm sure (just like all of you) I could get that 5lb harvest from a solo cup Im going with 1gals to 3 gals containers when they get bigger. Good luck to all and I'll try to give more updates but I thought we were limited to photos. *Not the best picture but when I see some leafs I'll update it!*

Ok guys, here is today's update. I'm going to clean up a little bit of this thread later on and have edited the first post with a 🌱 next to each person who has posted a picture of their sprouted seeds. Exactly half of you have posted a pic so I think we are looking pretty good so far! If you're on the list below, then post a picture of your sprouted seeds so we know who's going. If you haven't received your seeds then let us know that to, too. @Heisen is there anybody on the list below that hasn't sent you their address that I need to remove?
  1. @AZHomeGrown420
  2. @Bambam
  3. @Big Terps
  4. @bluecrab1618
  5. @BlueRidgeGreen
  6. @Buddernugs
  7. @Bustenbeans
  8. @Chillin
  9. @dankyduane
  10. @Evergreengardener
  11. @God'sWisdom
  12. @greenmedfred
  13. @homegrowncreations
  14. @K@tM@n
  15. @Kulla380
  16. @pharma0917
  17. @Quietly
  18. @SF603
  19. @Shucky Ducky
  20. @Slowdrawl
  21. @Traderjoeh20
  22. @ttystikk
  23. @Turpman
Mine are still stuck in USPS purgatory currently. Will probably just buy a pack from GPS at this point so I can get in the game. I'll post an update soon