Official Heisenbeans Platinum Lemon Cherry Gelato Contest

treefarmercharlie

πŸ†
Admin
This is the thread for Heisen's Platinum Lemon Cherry Gelato contest.

Contest Rules
  1. Everyone can get their seeds wet when they receive them (mid November)
  2. The contest ends on March 15th, 2024 so all photo submissions need to be entered by that date.
  3. @Heisen will pick the top 6 contenders and we will all get to vote. The votes will help @Heisen consider the winners but they are not the all tell end of the contest. @Heisen will pick 1st through 3rd winners based on plant health and bad ass pheno expressions

List of Participants (🌱 = Seeds Sprouted)
  1. @AZHomeGrown420🌱
  2. @Big Terps🌱
  3. @bluecrab1618🌱
  4. @BlueRidgeGreen Said he never got his seeds
  5. @Bobby_Resigliano🌱
  6. @BSGrows🌱
  7. @Chillin🌱
  8. @Dalton🌱
  9. @Dagr8 🌱
  10. @Evergreengardener Hasn't checked in since seeds were sent
  11. @FluffySquish🌱
  12. @Gonzo214🌱
  13. @H.A.F.🌱
  14. @homegrowncreations 🌱
  15. @Hotwired🌱
  16. @K@tM@n Hasn't checked in since seeds were sent
  17. @lakegrow🌱
  18. @Lutan🌱
  19. @M2BM🌱
  20. @MisterKisterπŸ€
  21. @Mr_phenohunter🌱
  22. @northern homegrown🌱
  23. @NoWaistedSpace🌱
  24. @Old ST1R🌱
  25. @Opie1🌱
  26. @Promedz🌱
  27. @Quietly🌱
  28. @SF603🌱
  29. @Slowdrawl 🌱
  30. @stiickygreenπŸ€
  31. @Streetpro09🌱
  32. @superdave.Kc🌱
  33. @Traderjoeh20🌱
  34. @treefarmercharlie🌱
  35. @ttystikk 🌱
  36. @Turpman🌱
  37. @Weedkiller🌱
  38. @wierdly🌱
  39. @Zaphod420🌱

Last edited:

treefarmercharlie

πŸ†
Admin
Just wanted to update this thread. The list has been updated, if you do not see your name on the list, then this is because @Heisen has disqualified people who have only posted on the forum asking to join and haven't logged in or participated in any other way since. This is to prevent people who are just looking for free seeds who have no intention of actually participating in the contest.

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
OK everyone here is the deal, you can pick one pack from the 3 products I post. You will be sent that pack for the contest. Everyone who participates and post a final pic for the contest will be sent the additional 2 packs after the contest is over.
The #1 winner of rhe contest will recieve a pretty nice LED light and 1 pack of every product well have on the website. 2nd place will get 10 packs of seeds of there choice and a cool ass care package. 3rd place can get 5 packs and bragging rights.

There will also be a side contest that everyone can join even spectators. Out of every contestant im going to send out one secret pack of the project X seeds. The person who guesses who got that pick will also win a bunch of seeds and a cool care package of shit.

Everyone can send me your shipping addresses on Nov 1 and you have till Nov 3rd to give me the addresses. The contest will start Nov 10 at midnight meaning you can soak your seeds.
You will have 14 weeks to finish and submit your pics for the contest. That gives you 5 weeks of veg and 9 weeks of flower to get your pic. Imo the best pics are at 8 weeks but however you'll wanna do it is fine.

Each person can submit 3 pics. Me and 2 other people are going to judge all.the contestants, everyone on the board will.be allowed to like those pics but us 3 judges will have the final say so.
Let's have a fun contest. PS I will also be entering for fun.

Last edited:

treefarmercharlie

πŸ†
Admin
@AZHomeGrown420
@Bambam
@Big Terps
@bluecrab1618
@BlueRidgeGreen
@Bobby_Resigliano
@BSGrows
@Buddernugs
@Bustenbeans
@Chillin
@Dalton
@dankyduane
@Evergreengardener
@FluffySquish
@God'sWisdom
@Gonzo214
@greenmedfred
@H.A.F.
@homegrowncreations
@Hotwired
@idolized
@K@tM@n
@Kulla380
@lakegrow
@Lutan
@M2BM
@MisterKister
@Mr_phenohunter
@northern homegrown
@NoWaistedSpace
@Old ST1R
@Opie1
@pharma0917
@Promedz
@Quietly
@SF603
@Shucky Ducky
@Slowdrawl
@stiickygreen
@Streetpro09
@superdave.Kc
@Traderjoeh20
@treefarmercharlie
@ttystikk
@Turpman
@Weedkiller
@wierdly
@Zaphod420

Ok guys, the time has come! If your name is on the list above, then send @Heisen your shipping address. You have from now until Friday to get him your address. If you miss the deadline then you will be disqualified from the contest. To make things easier for new members, you should be able to send Heisen a message by clicking -> HERE. If that does not work, then hover your mouse over (or click on) this -> @Heisen and then click on "Start Conversation". If you still can't figure it out then let me know and I will get you sorted out.

Don’t forget to also let him know which pack you want.

lets go.gif

Last edited: