Official Heisenbeans Platinum Lemon Cherry Gelato Contest

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Round one is on the left. I have the side vent holes open and that muffin fan blowing fresh air past/into the dome just slightly. I baby plants to get them going but as soon as they start to crawl I make them walk. I have low humidity here, and I will not fight that any more than necessary. The sooner the plants get used to it the better. The domes are still on to make the transition easier. Round 2 is still sealed up with three CaD already popped.
IMG_7528.JPG
The Platinum Ice with the wierd coty looks like it's trying the whorly thing. There are two larger leaves and a smaller one.
IMG_7528.1.JPG

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
Round one is on the left. I have the side vent holes open and that muffin fan blowing fresh air past/into the dome just slightly. I baby plants to get them going but as soon as they start to crawl I make them walk. I have low humidity here, and I will not fight that any more than necessary. The sooner the plants get used to it the better. The domes are still on to make the transition easier. Round 2 is still sealed up with three CaD already popped.
View attachment 132426
The Platinum Ice with the wierd coty looks like it's trying the whorly thing. There are two larger leaves and a smaller one.
View attachment 132427
As soon as mine pop up, I stick a small fan on them and the stock thickens within hrs.
The 5600K T5's I'm running, makes them green as hell and they stay short and stocky.
Is the Black Ice a "tri", or did it catch on the seed shell on the way out?

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
As soon as mine pop up, I stick a small fan on them and the stock thickens within hrs.
The 5600K T5's I'm running, makes them green as hell and they stay short and stocky.
Is the Black Ice a "tri", or did it catch on the seed shell on the way out?
Initially the coty looked bifurcated - split down the middle, but one leaf. Now it looks like two leaves and it definitely has 3 seed-leaves for that whorled phyllotaxy thing. If it stretches that usually isn't a problem, but if it stays short they can get crowded.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Black ice super gangster if you can get some to get off the ground.
Oh, it looks healthy so I'll get flower. It's just about how long I need to let it veg before flip, and how much extra stuff I need to prune away but still leave a respectable plant to flower.

I have had several of those three-a-node plants in regs and almost all were girls that ended up getting smoked. Usually it's just on the main stem. One topping with three good limbs and you get a nice plant. As trees they give about the same weight as a nomal plant but everything is a little smaller.

Way too early to tell. She's healthy. Good enough.