Official Heisenbeans Platinum Lemon Cherry Gelato Contest

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I'll smoke report that my kids thought it was beautiful weed. Perfect for them. They got 4 of my 5 Chunk-a-Dunk. The other one is waiting to see how a longer cure does. I also had a Platinum Ice. That is beautiful black buds like the other pics on here, white frost, bag appeal for days. But I got one out of 6, and it was a mutant that took forever to get going then bifurcated into two tops on it's own.

My main issus is that I am a weed snob. I didn't get what I needed from it. It is pleasant smoke and the high packs an initial punch, but I only got the head high and was going back for more bong-rips more often than should be needed. I think the super frosty stuff mostly ends up being like dab-weed for me. I am sure the potency % numbers are off the charts but you only get "x" amount of high andd that's it. Another rip just makes me cough more - not get higher.

Promedz

Zeus
I'll smoke report that my kids thought it was beautiful weed. Perfect for them. They got 4 of my 5 Chunk-a-Dunk. The other one is waiting to see how a longer cure does. I also had a Platinum Ice. That is beautiful black buds like the other pics on here, white frost, bag appeal for days. But I got one out of 6, and it was a mutant that took forever to get going then bifurcated into two tops on it's own.

My main issus is that I am a weed snob. I didn't get what I needed from it. It is pleasant smoke and the high packs an initial punch, but I only got the head high and was going back for more bong-rips more often than should be needed. I think the super frosty stuff mostly ends up being like dab-weed for me. I am sure the potency % numbers are off the charts but you only get "x" amount of high andd that's it. Another rip just makes me cough more - not get higher.
a lot of the things you say I swear could have came right out my mouth. no diddy.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
a lot of the things you say I swear could have came right out my mouth. no diddy.
I don't get what I want out of 75% of the plants I grow. That's why I grow a lot, but as I figure what I need I am getting more of the goods and less of the stuff that ain't me. Like zeroing sights on a gun - I'm geting there.

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
Platinum frost number 1-3.day 70! If anyone would like to run anyone? Lmk I can try and get you some clips? Dont think I’m going to run again, so why not spread the love? Number one is the skinnier plant. View attachment 137170View attachment 137171View attachment 137172View attachment 137173View attachment 137174View attachment 137175View attachment 137176View attachment 137177View attachment 137178View attachment 137179View attachment 137180View attachment 137181
Those came out amazing!

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
@H.A.F. i would like a list of plants that you really like!
Chemdog is my jam. The '91. County Line hashplant was another, then lots of 'meh' but in the last year I have popped some killer.

Headline from Skunktek - but the 2nd I popped was different, and the 3rd and 4th look to be a different pheno from what I wanted. But I bought an extra pack and still looking
Dirty Taxi from Top Dawg
Flashback 1968 from Greenway Solutions.

Anything with Trinity in it has been great but not quite there. The T-star from Top Dawg is one of those.

Those are the ones where you can pretty much remember how much is left when it gets low and you'll pace yourself.
But that's about it. - so far.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Just to clarify, those are pretty potent strains but they have that something different where no matter how you feel, they work. There's a few that made me uncomfortably high and others that have their place in the rotation but can easily be replaced with similar smoke.

I think each of us has that "fix-it" weed that works every time you smoke it. It doesn't get old or boring, it's always the first jar empty, and you miss it i you run out.

If you can find that you win. life is a pheno hunt for more of that weed.