Official Heisenbeans Platinum Lemon Cherry Gelato Contest

lakegrow

PICK YOUR OWN
Well dropped eight ground zero and had 4 pop up pretty quick had 2 more show up today (black cups). No complaints if the last two don't make it glad to have the 6.

20231116_111017.jpg

that is a adub in the pot behind the babies that came from H long time ago, have two adubs and two wedding cakes to raise with these 6. Have a dubstep about half baked in the bud tent that will be gone in time for these.

Last edited:

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
Has everyone that planted seeds, have at least one up?
What about the "youtube" bunch?
I wonder how many got the seed and run, never to be seen again? lol

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
Has everyone that planted seeds, have at least one up?
What about the "youtube" bunch?
I wonder how many got the seed and run, never to be seen again? lol
Some people haven’t received their seeds yet, and some might’ve weighted until the 15th to get theirs wet, so there’s definitely some people who don’t have sprouts yet. It will probably be a few weeks before it really becomes evident that someone just dropped out.

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
I got two up out the dirt now an I was apart of the youtube guys that

Hey I was wondering has H said anything about an end date yet just wondering?
Last I heard was that he was going to set the end date once people got things moving along. The original end date was "12 weeks from Nov 15th" which would be February 7th, but I think he'll probably push that date out further than that.

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
I just looked through the 2 threads and it looks like 23 people have gotten their seeds wet. If you aren't on this list, and you have gotten your seeds wet, then let us know. If you have your seeds, and haven't gotten them wet yet, then get yer ass movin' :ROFLMAO:
  1. @Gonzo214
  2. @Hotwired
  3. @superdave.Kc
  4. @M2BM
  5. @H.A.F.
  6. @stiickygreen
  7. @NoWaistedSpace
  8. @Weedkiller
  9. @Zaphod420
  10. @lakegrow
  11. @Mr_phenohunter
  12. @Dalton