Mr.white vs budders….grow off!!!

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
You take advantage of plant count I take advantage of training skills and one plant big difference you’re pulling 3 pounds off of the floor by 10 my guy I’m about to pull that off of a 5 x 5….. also the light I’m using to get that is there FC 8000……the pics I sent where last rd….. I never said anything about 3 pounds off of that tsl-2000
Training skills is great for showing off but it's the roots that matter. More plants more roots less veg time. No one gives a damn about LST UNLESS your hanging out on the auto forums. It's to much stress on the plant and waste to much time. SOG Is hands down the biggest yielder per watt. When you calculate kilowatt hours total to get the weight your getting I'm getting double what you are in the same space. I can veg for 3 weeks flat and by time your flipping your hay to flower I'm already dropping new clones in. Your not grasping the entire picture here. No one gives a fuck about all that lst and 1 plant bullshit no more. That was like 10 years ago on thc farmer dude. My power company charges .11 cents a kilowatt hour. 3 week veg cost me $43.00 compared to yours which is triple. You think I don't know how to scrog a plant ? It's the best form of training period and doesn't stress the plant. All the bending and bullshit and tying is dumb man.
When this comp kicks off I'm gonna make you look like an idiot with 1 plant. I'm gonna use the same exact wattage as you and no C02

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
If you paid attention to my first grow log you would know that between day one and day four and five weeks into 1212 I always tie branches directly straight up. I do that because I refuse to do a net
You refuse to use a net cause you can't. You prob tried it and fucked everything up. It's hands down the best way to spread a plant out to have full control over where every branch grows. I was doing this shit when you was asking your mom for a new skateboard homie. Before I went commercial I use to crush 4x5s , I grow now without even a second of thought unless I'm making a video. Sucka

20170718_002141.jpg20170709_013624.jpgDSC_0258.jpg
DSC_0224.jpg

DSC_0191.jpg20170306_195924.jpg

20170310_003958.jpg
20170310_004028.jpg

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
Forgot to mention, I researched voltage, amps and shit and built those lights before you could even buy a fukin led on the internet. The only options we had was California lighting, the spyder, or Mars blurples. That was before you could even buy a reliable square wave ballast to push a cmh bulb

Buddernugs

Full send….always
Forgot to mention, I researched voltage, amps and shit and built those lights before you could even buy a fukin led on the internet. The only options we had was California lighting, the spyder, or Mars blurples. That was before you could even buy a reliable square wave ballast to push a cmh bulb
Yeah I get all that homey but check it…… right now me and you what matter at this point in time it’s grams per square foot I don’t care about grams per watt or non of that shit……I don’t care about anything other than how much you’re about to pull in 25 ft.² ….cuz. That right there is the only determining factor to see who’s better…..that’s what we are going by, to decide who’s daddy……. you and your many clones per tray and flip…………or me with one seed and flip…….. two different growing methods same goal whoever gets the most grams in that 25 ft.² is the champion so that’s the only thing I’d give a fuck about by the way your 6 inch deep canopy looks real nice

bk-og

Moose cocks, or bust
Yeah I get all that homey but check it…… right now me and you what matter at this point in time it’s grams per square foot I don’t care about grams per watt or non of that shit……I don’t care about anything other than how much you’re about to pull in 25 ft.² ….cuz. That right there is the only determining factor to see who’s better…..that’s what we are going by, to decide who’s daddy……. you and your many clones per tray and flip…………or me with one seed and flip…….. two different growing methods same goal whoever gets the most grams in that 25 ft.² is the champion so that’s the only thing I’d give a fuck about by the way your 6 inch deep canopy looks real nice
Speaking of 6” deep canopy’s

You’ve got about 8” of bag appeal bud here, and the rest larf

E93A3547-25D7-4D8E-90F4-A986536FB91F.jpeg

Buddernugs

Full send….always
Oh ya lol……….You should do more research………..lights now are nothing compared to the shit that you’re using….. if you did research and you were up-to-date on current tec you would know the CXB 3590 Cree cob chips and double ended that you’re using are fucking dinosaurs now….. the difference in efficiency is astronomical……..

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
I'll go ahead and let you change the rule to 25 square foot. That's a 5x5, I will own your ass if you wanna keep it confined to a tent. I'll use my own seeds. I'll even stick to overhead LED same wattage.

Buddernugs

Full send….always
The fact that you’re still running HID tells me all I need to know about your ops efficiency, and your conclusion to settle with what you’ve been harvesting instead of trying to improve on it……. that’s where we differ I don’t settle for a motherfucking thing I definitely don’t ever run from a motherfucker either….. Bring it on motherfucker we will see who’s going to pull the most out of that 25_______ i’m gonna fucking embarrass you on your own shit to

Buddernugs

Full send….always
One plant and I’m gonna trade it out to fill up that space and I’m going to push your fucking shit in…..You fucked up telling me what you’re pulling off your 4 by 10 that’s why I’m so confident that I’m gonna win……

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
Oh ya lol……….You should do more research………..lights now are nothing compared to the shit that you’re using….. if you did research and you were up-to-date on current tec you would know the CXB 3590 Cree cob chips and double ended that you’re using are fucking dinosaurs now….. the difference in efficiency is astronomical……..
Not astronomical, you still don't get it. You think it's all about the lights. Efficiency is only to sell dumbasses like yourself lights. They sell you the latest per second diodes but I can run my cobs at 2.1 mA and get more light than the plants can possibly use. You think Efficiency equates to weight or knowing how to read plants? That weeping willow plant you posted is bar none garbage. Your Efficiency went out the window when your plant can't even fill up a tent.
I look forward to starting this competition.

Buddernugs

Full send….always
Speaking of 6” deep canopy’s

You’ve got about 8” of bag appeal bud here, and the rest larf

View attachment 105985
This is the one and only time I’m wasting any of my energy on you or that fucking gumba 28.35…… start paying attention to what the fuck is being said my guy because I told you……I’m strait biomass ……everything gets trimmed ……use your fucking brain

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
One plant and I’m gonna trade it out to fill up that space and I’m going to push your fucking shit in…..You fucked up telling me what you’re pulling off your 4 by 10 that’s why I’m so confident that I’m gonna win……
That's cause I don't count every nugget. I only count the shit I can put in a bag, that shit you grow would get laughed at around here. They would rob your ass for trying to sell that trash.
It's coming dude. You'll get your chance , we start the same day with 1 seed 1 plant in a 5x5

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
This is the one and only time I’m wasting any of my energy on you or that fucking gumba 28.35…… start paying attention to what the fuck is being said my guy because I told you……I’m strait biomass ……everything gets trimmed ……use your fucking brain
Sounds like you been spending to much time on reddit. I can see your trash ass plant flopping over. I know what it is. 🗑

Buddernugs

Full send….always
Not astronomical, you still don't get it. You think it's all about the lights. Efficiency is only to sell dumbasses like yourself lights. They sell you the latest per second diodes but I can run my cobs at 2.1 mA and get more light than the plants can possibly use. You think Efficiency equates to weight or knowing how to read plants? That weeping willow plant you posted is bar none garbage. Your Efficiency went out the window when your plant can't even fill up a tent.
I look forward to starting this competition.
It’s not just about the lights I’m not a fool I know if you put a $5000 bench rifle in the hands of a bad shooter…..he’s not gonna shoot worth a shit……. However in the right hands that rifle will push everyone’s shit in them…… keep that energy watch that plant blow the fuck up I’ll post a video when i chop and I’ll throw on a fish scail the second I chop

bk-og

Moose cocks, or bust
Your branch is fucking larf kid. Enough with your stupid biomass bullshit.