Mr.white vs budders….grow off!!!

Buddernugs

Full send….always
rules are as stated…….. no co2…..1 plant…..1 light (no bleed over from other lights)……….. veg time for me is 9-11 weeks from seed…..flower time is 10-12 weeks….. i’ll show screenshots of mobile purple testing devices proving my buds are dry, as well as video on jars to show that it’s within acceptable range….. as long as u have a rooted clone that’s within a week or 2 of age than my seed I’m 100% ok with that….. Way ups will be done on video after seeing a calibrated scale also dumping them onto the scale has to be done on video as well….steady slow pour and the camera has to be on the scale and buds poring in the whole time…..no exceptions…..

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
We can make an official thread after you can agree in a start date. I'm not gonna grow in a tent but that should be 100 percent irrelevant. It's impossible for me to not get overlapping light. This contest is for 1 plant by any means necessary. You opened up this can of worms by saying I needed to up my game. Since u have mastered the 1 plant 2 lbs wtf are u scared of.
I will grow from seed if it makes you feel better.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Basically because when it's all said and done the possibility of a few rocks in the bowl under the buds make weight a non-starter for internet competitions. Maybe a whole plant hanging from a fish scale.

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
Basically because when it's all said and done the possibility of a few rocks in the bowl under the buds make weight a non-starter for internet competitions. Maybe a whole plant hanging from a fish scale.
The weight weight of the whole plant, with the fan leaves stripped, makes it pretty simple to tell if they are bullshitting about the final dry weight. Every time I’ve weighed the whole freshly cut plant the final dry weight was right around 20%-25% of that weight.

Buddernugs

Full send….always
We can make an official thread after you can agree in a start date. I'm not gonna grow in a tent but that should be 100 percent irrelevant. It's impossible for me to not get overlapping light. This contest is for 1 plant by any means necessary. You opened up this can of worms by saying I needed to up my game. Since u have mastered the 1 plant 2 lbs wtf are u scared of.
I will grow from seed if it makes you feel better.
i have one now that I was planing on useing for this, she popped 11/8/21…. If u want to Start from seed and veg the same time I do, how about I finish up this girl and take her to my desired veg time. After that I will post harvest info. Then u can do yours when u feel ready to flip…..u run co2?…..let me know what u think

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
i have one now that I was planing on useing for this, she popped 11/8/21…. If u want to Start from seed and veg the same time I do, how about I finish up this girl and take her to my desired veg time. After that I will post harvest info. Then u can do yours when u feel ready to flip…..u run co2?…..let me know what u think
Yeah we can start at the same time. From.seed, people don't need to keep going back to pics, they can follow daily progress of me whooping your ass more satisfying. Just give me a day you'll be getting close to the next harvest so I can make the official thread and we can sey an official date.