Mr.white vs budders….grow off!!!

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
Have you ever heard of purposely poisoning your garden with h2o2 in return for EXPLOSIVE growth in all the years you’ve been at this? Butternuts swears by it apparently
I just watched that last video of his. Did you hear how crispy the leaves on that plant sounded when he ran his hands though them at the end? He also tries to sound intelligent but doesn’t understand the different between square feet and cubic feet.

bk-og

Moose cocks, or bust
@Buddernugs i seen you online. Kinda hoping you’d chime in here.

I just watched that last video of his. Did you hear how crispy the leaves on that plant sounded when he ran his hands though them at the end? He also tries to sound intelligent but doesn’t understand the different between square feet and cubic feet.

Yeah… I busted out laughing my ass off.

Those plants are going to drop half their leaves in the next week and more than likely die

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
What is perpetually sad is that if he took the same exact grow thread that he posted on here and said:

"I'm a fucking newb! Look what I did on my first try!"

The response would have probably been mostly positive from anyone not familiar with his bullshit. Bet he has always gotten a trophy...

Buddernugs

Full send….always
I’m still down for that 1 plant grow off btw…….tried to dim mr.white to let him know….. but apparently I no longer have that option with my account….anyways…..what’s good @Heisenbeans we still going by agreed parameters I see you got a tent now is that what you’re going to use to bang it out? I know you said no height restrictions which I’m completely fine with because nobody trains like i train so its not an issue for me… I never mention grams per watt being a valid form to see who’s the better man….. I said grams per square foot…….I got 25 square foot I’m working with, being lit up by 800w of lm301h diodes…….what’s your plan of attack? U going to bang this shit out in that 5x5?

pinner420

Finally on a roll....
I got 20 bucks on 6.9 ozs to 9.3 tops.. looking good but shoulda went vertical. May the force be with ya...

Buddernugs

Full send….always
I got 20 bucks on 6.9 ozs to 9.3 tops.. looking good but shoulda went vertical. May the force be with ya...
im guna call 3.5-3.8lbs in that 5x5 this harvest…..Instead of doing what I usually do and reacting to people poking at me I’m gonna take a bit of advice from Mr. White and hang that shit up on the scale see how much she weighs when I chop her down. i Don’t know what she would weigh Fresh chop vs dry 3.5 lb bud. So if anyone has a number for me I’m all ears.….she’s deff guna pull over 3lb

bk-og

Moose cocks, or bust
im guna call 3.5-3.8lbs in that 5x5 this harvest…..Instead of doing what I usually do and reacting to people poking at me I’m gonna take a bit of advice from Mr. White and hang that shit up on the scale see how much she weighs when I chop her down. i Don’t know what she would weigh Fresh chop vs dry 3.5 lb bud. So if anyone has a number for me I’m all ears.….she’s deff guna pull over 3lb

Hahahahaha

hahahaha