Mr.white vs budders….grow off!!!

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
Yeah growing is just something he HAD to learn to do. Despite the fact that he doesn't smoke and he doesn't sell it. By the sounds of it, his family is probably better off with him in the basement.
He definitely sells, and just isn’t admitting it…otherwise, what would be the point in trying to hit these yields? If it’s just for bragging rights then he’s worse off than I thought.

Hahahaha @Heisenbeans I don’t think you even want to compete with this guy. Why waste your time even.

Fucking sad ass looking plants, leaves all drooping and crispy already hahaha

Post in thread '2lb plant 2nd attempt no co2'
https://www.thcfarmer.com/threads/2lb-plant-2nd-attempt-no-co2.134174/post-2743231
H2O2 poisoning. Creates explosive canopy growth. He's seen it three grows in a row, it's a thing. He can pull those huge numbers because he has 40 inch deep canopy penetration. All you morons lollipop.

BRB, heading to CVS for some hydrogen peroxide. Going to pull 4 lbs from my next plant.

bk-og

Moose cocks, or bust
H2O2 poisoning. Creates explosive canopy growth. He's seen it three grows in a row, it's a thing. He can pull those huge numbers because he has 40 inch deep canopy penetration. All you morons lollipop.

BRB, heading to CVS for some hydrogen peroxide. Going to pull 4 lbs from my next plant.
Right? It all makes sense why his runs take 6-7 months from seed to harvest now.

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
Hahahaha @Heisenbeans I don’t think you even want to compete with this guy. Why waste your time even.

Fucking sad ass looking plants, leaves all drooping and crispy already hahaha

Post in thread '2lb plant 2nd attempt no co2'
https://www.thcfarmer.com/threads/2lb-plant-2nd-attempt-no-co2.134174/post-2743231
They'll suck his penis over there. Bunch of noobs gravitate to that shithole. Logic has ghosted all the good growers so it looks like they are still there but there not. 1diesel1 eats logics ass for breakfast every morning before his daily updates on who he shadow banned for for not sucking his dick.

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin

bk-og

Moose cocks, or bust
They'll suck his penis over there. Bunch of noobs gravitate to that shithole. Logic has ghosted all the good growers so it looks like they are still there but there not. 1diesel1 eats logics ass for breakfast every morning before his daily updates on who he shadow banned for for not sucking his dick.
Have you ever heard of purposely poisoning your garden with h2o2 in return for EXPLOSIVE growth in all the years you’ve been at this? Butternuts swears by it apparently