Mr.white vs budders….grow off!!!

Buddernugs

Full send….always
At the end of the day the number on the scale is going to determine if I man up and say you’re the better man…… or you man up and sya I’m the better man……. every champ has to fight to keep their position…. every alpha male has to fight to keep their position that’s all this is…… I’ve been upfront since day one I’m straight biomass everything gets trimmed if you only wanna trim your grade a tops go right ahead

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
The fact that you’re still running HID tells me all I need to know about your ops efficiency, and your conclusion to settle with what you’ve been harvesting instead of trying to improve on it……. that’s where we differ I don’t settle for a motherfucking thing I definitely don’t ever run from a motherfucker either….. Bring it on motherfucker we will see who’s going to pull the most out of that 25_______ i’m gonna fucking embarrass you on your own shit to
HID is high intensity discharge dummy. I use double ended HPS cause I make seeds for the largest seed distributor in the USA. You would look like a fucking clown if you had to run my setup. You probably don't even know how to fucking clone a plant. You think because you know how to ph some water and drench some coco pots you could fill my shoes? Dude I done forgot more shit than u know.

Buddernugs

Full send….always
HID is high intensity discharge dummy. I use double ended HPS cause I make seeds for the largest seed distributor in the USA. You would look like a fucking clown if you had to run my setup. You probably don't even know how to fucking clone a plant. You think because you know how to ph some water and drench some coco pots you could fill my shoes? Dude I done forgot more shit than u know.
Now you’re jumping to conclusions I never said I can do what you do I don’t have any experience in mass cultivation I just know I’m better at filling up 25 ft.² than you are why don’t you call down before you have a fucking aneurysm and save that energy and put it into maxing out that 25 you’re gonna need it I promise you you have no idea …….it’s always the guys that go un challenged for the longest time …….but that’s OK that’s why I am here

bk-og

Moose cocks, or bust
I’m going to weigh my harvest I just did 2 days ago to come up with butter nuts numbers

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
It’s not just about the lights I’m not a fool I know if you put a $5000 bench rifle in the hands of a bad shooter…..he’s not gonna shoot worth a shit……. However in the right hands that rifle will push everyone’s shit in them…… keep that energy watch that plant blow the fuck up I’ll post a video when i chop and I’ll throw on a fish scail the second I chop
Here u go again with the goofy gun references. Your buying your seeds. Im.making my own I can go out in my spot and take any seed I want from any plant I want that are sold internationally. Your a parrot just spewing numbers and bullshit. I've already been where your at. I might for shits n gigs use a single double ended in that 5x5 to.make u look retarded.

Buddernugs

Full send….always
Here u go again with the goofy gun references. Your buying your seeds. Im.making my own I can go out in my spot and take any seed I want from any plant I want that are sold internationally. Your a parrot just spewing numbers and bullshit. I've already been where your at. I might for shits n gigs use a single double ended in that 5x5 to.make u look retarded.
Bro I don’t give a fuck if you’re the biggest distributor legally or illegally I don’t care if you’re the best show me you’re the best Max out there at 5 x 5 that’s all I give a fuck about right now I don’t give a fuck about your credentials at the top you’re going to get challengers stop wasting energy

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
Now you’re jumping to conclusions I never said I can do what you do I don’t have any experience in mass cultivation I just know I’m better at filling up 25 ft.² than you are why don’t you call down before you have a fucking aneurysm and save that energy and put it into maxing out that 25 you’re gonna need it I promise you you have no idea …….it’s always the guys that go un challenged for the longest time …….but that’s OK that’s why I am here
Lawd Jesus help this kid. Nothing you got going on is impressive man. It's just not. It's all basic shit. Feed the coco, big led light, feed the coco again and chop the plant.
Any grower with any kind of experience will tell you RDWC will murder coco any day of the week. Ima show you how it's done. In a system I designed and built , your just piecing together store bought shit. Did I mention feeding your coco haha. Fuk sakes.

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
Bro I don’t give a fuck if you’re the biggest distributor legally or illegally I don’t care if you’re the best show me you’re the best Max out there at 5 x 5 that’s all I give a fuck about right now I don’t give a fuck about your credentials at the top you’re going to get challengers stop wasting energy
You seriously ain't no challenge. I got guys I know growing on flats in 6x6 Rockwool that would make u look retarded. Your just another noob ass coco grower with a store bought light that thinks your some grow God. You ain't shit. No respect to the older , experienced growers. You have obviously stopped learning and will always be what u are. A big ass nobody trying to impress people with your goofy ass coco tents. 🤣

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
At the end of the day the number on the scale is going to determine if I man up and say you’re the better man…… or you man up and sya I’m the better man……. every champ has to fight to keep their position…. every alpha male has to fight to keep their position that’s all this is…… I’ve been upfront since day one I’m straight biomass everything gets trimmed if you only wanna trim your grade a tops go right ahead
No worries. I'll weigh everything. Pic is worth a thousand words. I've seen your unimpressive half ass filled in tents with string weed. Just tell me when dude. We'll make a separate thread before start date. I'll even trow the whole event on Iag and youtube

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
Watching some kid who literally just finished his third grow ever pipe off like this is pure fucking comedy
He can't clone. Even admitted it. Prob still growing Dutch seeds n shit haha. Prob follows the bottle instructions, lucked up on having the right humidity and shit. Dollars to donuts this kid couldn't troubleshoot a problem if one came about. He'll Probably try his hand at clones and get fucked with russets or PM and have to move cause he'll never have another decent grow again. Hopefully not before I get the chance to show him who the fuck heisengrow is.

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
Sorry @Buddernugs but I've seen @bk-og grows and he knows his shit. A good grower to me is someone who can dial in there environment and face any situation to over come. He's a proactive grower. Your a reactive grower. U have an issue u prob turn to Google. He don't have issues cause experience is his Google. That to me is what makes a grower. You read the bottles. We read the plants. You have obviously fumbled on to a bit of luck but eventually luck runs out.

bk-og

Moose cocks, or bust
Sorry @Buddernugs but I've seen @bk-og grows and he knows his shit. A good grower to me is someone who can dial in there environment and face any situation to over come. He's a proactive grower. Your a reactive grower. U have an issue u prob turn to Google. He don't have issues cause experience is his Google. That to me is what makes a grower. You read the bottles. We read the plants. You have obviously fumbled on to a bit of luck but eventually luck runs out.
What luck did he stumble upon? I’ve seen nothing impressive that he’s grown yet? That last string bean plant he grew is fucking laughable at best.

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
What luck did he stumble upon? I’ve seen nothing impressive that he’s grown yet? That last string bean plant he grew is fucking laughable at best.
I've seen worse plants from veteran growers so not saying his shit is that bad. Definitely not as tight as he's making himself out to be. Some folks in coco are plagued by root rot. He has either overcome the obstacle or never had a problem due to pathogen free water. Luck has been on his side.

Lanestrainley

Really Active Member
Not astronomical, you still don't get it. You think it's all about the lights. Efficiency is only to sell dumbasses like yourself lights. They sell you the latest per second diodes but I can run my cobs at 2.1 mA and get more light than the plants can possibly use. You think Efficiency equates to weight or knowing how to read plants? That weeping willow plant you posted is bar none garbage. Your Efficiency went out the window when your plant can't even fill up a tent.
I look forward to starting this competition.
I couldn’t have said it better myself, this fool’s mind has been manipulated by stats and data. There is no replacement for experience and reading the plants and just by listening to how he talks and phrases things he doesn’t understand a fucking thing about this game and lies about damn near everything.

Lol@ 10.5zips for 9k