Mr.white vs budders….grow off!!!

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
I’m still down for that 1 plant grow off btw…….tried to dim mr.white to let him know….. but apparently I no longer have that option with my account….anyways…..what’s good @Heisenbeans we still going by agreed parameters I see you got a tent now is that what you’re going to use to bang it out? I know you said no height restrictions which I’m completely fine with because nobody trains like i train so its not an issue for me… I never mention grams per watt being a valid form to see who’s the better man….. I said grams per square foot…….I got 25 square foot I’m working with, being lit up by 800w of lm301h diodes…….what’s your plan of attack? U going to bang this shit out in that 5x5?
Yeah man 1 plant 1 grow, I'm doing a test run to show you how I roll. A 2 month veg ain't gonna fit in no tent homie haha. I got something else planned for that shit.

I personally don't think dude is trying to bullshit. I think he just doesn't know honestly.
Yeah I don't know... I think it's a little of both.

I know pictures can be deceiving. But he's showing a measurement of 4'2" total in the picture corner to corner. It's not fully corner to corner but there can't be much more than another 6 inches maybe to the unseen corner?

My Gorilla 5x5 measures 6'9" corner to corner inside the poles. 4'8" isn't even close to 6'9".

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
Yeah I don't know... I think it's a little of both.

I know pictures can be deceiving. But he's showing a measurement of 4'2" total in the picture corner to corner. It's not fully corner to corner but there can't be much more than another 6 inches maybe to the unseen corner?

My Gorilla 5x5 measures 6'9" corner to corner inside the poles. 4'8" isn't even close to 6'9".
That's a 4x4, diagonal distance would be a little over 4 feet. I'll go out in a few and confirm. I have a 4x4

That's a 4x4, diagonal distance would be a little over 4 feet. I'll go out in a few and confirm. I have a 4x4
Yeah. Pythagorean theorem. A² + B² = C²

If the tent is a 4x4 then in inches
48² + 48² = C²
2304 + 2304 = C²
C² = 4608
C = √4608
C = 67.9 inches = 5.66 ft = 5' 8"

Given his diagonal measurement in the picture of a little more than 4ft this would make more sense given the small gaps between his plants and the corners.

Buddernugs

Full send….always
Seriously man that's a ugly ass plant and barely taking up any space under that Mars blurple light. If you say your pulling 3 lbs off that turd I will drive to your house and wash your mouth out with soap for lying.
Mars hasn’t used purple lights in quite some time that light uses SMD chips not as efficient as the LM series chips but they get the job done6B5ECCD2-6519-403A-9335-A9E707546371.jpeg

Buddernugs

Full send….always
I got clones that come out the domes bigger than that
You take advantage of plant count I take advantage of training skills and one plant big difference you’re pulling 3 pounds off of the floor by 10 my guy I’m about to pull that off of a 5 x 5….. also the light I’m using to get that is there FC 8000……the pics I sent where last rd….. I never said anything about 3 pounds off of that tsl-2000

Buddernugs

Full send….always
He's trying to Supercrop a turd. Not sure where he got that seed from but that plant gonna fall the fuck over when one of his fungus knats lands on it.
If you paid attention to my first grow log you would know that between day one and day four and five weeks into 1212 I always tie branches directly straight up. I do that because I refuse to do a net