Mac's lovely ladies and some dudes too

Capt C

Saltwater Cowboy
Damn man, idk really. You would think with the mycos that roots would be booming. I have been running 1 gal pots a lot, that could be the difference?
I don't know mac i just thought it was strange. The only difference i can think of this round is i did not use the Sweet Candy. I decided to try a round without it hoping the MC would be enough. What are you using again on your root zone?

Capt C

Saltwater Cowboy
I use flying skull z7 and hydrogaurd, I'm not using other bennies at. And then mc, be, and sc. But I'm getting closer to giving floraflex' dry nute line. After mc did the v3, I've been looking for something new.
I like the way their nutrients dissolve in the water on one video i watched. Have you had a chance to go over what is in the formulas? I have not been able to find a lot of reviews on it. Also think their web page is a little difficult to navigate.

TheSpaceFarm

DopeCaveDave
I like the way their nutrients dissolve in the water on one video i watched. Have you had a chance to go over what is in the formulas? I have not been able to find a lot of reviews on it. Also think their web page is a little difficult to navigate.
I’ve also been curious about their nutrient line but can’t find much. And yea dude the website isn’t helpful lol.

macsnax

PICK YOUR OWN
No I haven't yet. But it's a two part veg and a two part bloom I think. Last time I looked at it I was thinking it would be way more flexible than mc. No more high N in flower anyway.

TheSpaceFarm

DopeCaveDave
No I haven't yet. But it's a two part veg and a two part bloom I think. Last time I looked at it I was thinking it would be way more flexible than mc. No more high N in flower anyway.
I just don’t understand having a 2 part for veg. I get having a 2 part for bloom but nute companies just love separating shit into different bottles to make more money off of you.

TheSpaceFarm

DopeCaveDave
Idk, I see it being beneficial in veg and bloom. Gives more options to dial in your feed imo. But I do know what you mean about nute companies, lol.
Yea idk man I can see both sides. for hydro or coco I can see a 2 part veg nute being beneficial. Or even soil if you’re strictly feeding synthetic. I’m both teams but organic at heart. but for me personally, I prefer to veg organically with good living soil even on synthetic runs.. And the synthetic runs might only get fed 1-3x anyway because the soil is dank lol.
But yea the nute companies are assholes. especially with calmag. If you’re gonna have the calcium and magnesium separate, then actually keep them separate. Calmag makes no fucking sense, they antagonize each other. And nobody ever gets the ratio correct.

SSGrower

Average Grower
....snip...
But yea the nute companies are assholes. especially with calmag. If you’re gonna have the calcium and magnesium separate, then actually keep them separate. Calmag makes no fucking sense, they antagonize each other. And nobody ever gets the ratio correct.
I think people screw it up because Ca is basically an antagonist to everything, resulting the cries of led deficiency (because the plant does responde differently to led and throwing another variable into an already volitle situation .....) HLG is even hawking their own nutes now I heard. But x2 combining Ca and Mg being assinine.

Capt C

Saltwater Cowboy
I think people screw it up because Ca is basically an antagonist to everything, resulting the cries of led deficiency (because the plant does responde differently to led and throwing another variable into an already volitle situation .....) HLG is even hawking their own nutes now I heard. But x2 combining Ca and Mg being assinine.
But i bet folks will by it. Nutrient lines just for led growers. LOL

TheSpaceFarm

DopeCaveDave
When I said nobody gets the ratio right I meant the nute companies lol. But you are still 100% correct. And bring up a very good point about that being a big reason why people screw up. It’s not hard to add a little too much cal and lock out some other shit leaving you chasing your tail.

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
This has me needing to delve back into how each Marco and micro nute interact with each other and the medium. Luckily I stay light on the extras and even with the MC. AN I ran heavy but I was more familiar with it and had it at the cusp between slight tip burn and what I'd consider "perfect". It's just too damn expensive for my broke ass lmao. Speaking of which thanks for reminding me I need more MC. lol.

macsnax

PICK YOUR OWN
Yea idk man I can see both sides. for hydro or coco I can see a 2 part veg nute being beneficial. Or even soil if you’re strictly feeding synthetic. I’m both teams but organic at heart. but for me personally, I prefer to veg organically with good living soil even on synthetic runs.. And the synthetic runs might only get fed 1-3x anyway because the soil is dank lol.
This has me needing to delve back into how each Marco and micro nute interact with each other and the medium. Luckily I stay light on the extras and even with the MC. AN I ran heavy but I was more familiar with it and had it at the cusp between slight tip burn and what I'd consider "perfect". It's just too damn expensive for my broke ass lmao. Speaking of which thanks for reminding me I need more MC. lol.
It all goes back to marketing with a lot of these nute lines. A bunch of bottles with stickers that make people feel happy, that are mostly water, lol. I've seen people have trouble with their nutes only to turn around and buy more products from the same company, convinced it will fix their problems.

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
It all goes back to marketing with a lot of these nute lines. A bunch of bottles with stickers that make people feel happy, that are mostly water, lol. I've seen people have trouble with their nutes only to turn around and buy more products from the same company, convinced it will fix their problems.
I agree AN is definitely watered down bad. it almost has me wanting to learn how to mix my own. Im sure with enough trial and error and some reading I could have the next best nute line...for me🤣🤣🤩🤪😈
I'm curious if I could use MC base with AN pk boosters

macsnax

PICK YOUR OWN
I've been stocking up on sift and bubble hash lately. This is all CNC and DDB resin, mostly DDB.The bubble was made fresh frozen style and does not disappoint in flavor or high. Sticky af, hence the big chunks, but it didn't mold up on me, lol. And the sift has been coming strictly from sugar leaves and shucked material from de-seeding. I'll be doing one more bubble run today and then on to blasting for sugar wax/diamonds, however it turns out.

20191122_131610.jpg