Mac's lovely ladies and some dudes too

macsnax

PICK YOUR OWN
SWEET ! How long does that take to dry Mac? Got me in the mood i think i will smash some GG this weekend.
Humidity is up right now so I'm hoping less than 5 days. Those big chunks in the jars took over a week before I was comfortable putting them in a sealed container. And that was at 30% rh, it's more like 60 out right now, lol. We shall see, I'll update and let ya know.

Capt C

Saltwater Cowboy
What kind of returns are you getting out of gg? I need to get back to some rosin, I don't have a press anymore.
Mac i really don't track that. The press i was referring to is the first for the GG. I suspect it would yield pretty good. They are some frosty nugs on GG. My very first press was the best so far and that was the jelly pie. Looked dark purple and tasted like grape jelly. Yum.

macsnax

PICK YOUR OWN
Mac i really don't track that. The press i was referring to is the first for the GG. I suspect it would yield pretty good. They are some frosty nugs on GG. My very first press was the best so far and that was the jelly pie. Looked dark purple and tasted like grape jelly. Yum.
That sounds delicious, been wanting to get my hands on a purple trich strain for a while. Let me know how it goes buddy.

spyralout

🌱🌿🌲🔥💨
Please excuse HPS, it's hard to get in there at a good time.
Beginning week 6 CMH/HPS

20191126_211319.jpg
Cookies n Chem #1 (#2 was male)
Healthy but very dwarfish. Nothing blocking direct rays of CMH/HPS. Same moderate feed as other plants.
Note - this also happened to another plant from another breeder, located right next to it in an F&D tote. All other plants in the same tote are triple the height. Not sure if there is any correlation here.

20191126_211228.jpg
Double Dawg Biscuits #2 (#1 was male)
Same tote as the dwarf plants. Triple the size. Easily the tallest plant in the tote. A bit skinny on the nug but it may be a late plumper.
In one of the best "CMH/HPS ratio of exposure" spots of the tent.

macsnax

PICK YOUR OWN
Please excuse HPS, it's hard to get in there at a good time.
Beginning week 6 CMH/HPS

View attachment 32433
Cookies n Chem #1 (#2 was male)
Healthy but very dwarfish. Nothing blocking direct rays of CMH/HPS. Same moderate feed as other plants.
Note - this also happened to another plant from another breeder, located right next to it in an F&D tote. All other plants in the same tote are triple the height. Not sure if there is any correlation here.

View attachment 32434
Double Dawg Biscuits #2 (#1 was male)
Same tote as the dwarf plants. Triple the size. Easily the tallest plant in the tote. A bit skinny on the nug but it may be a late plumper.
In one of the best "CMH/HPS ratio of exposure" spots of the tent.
That's the DDB I said would be a cookie pheno right? Bud structure and leaves are telling a story, lol.

Capt C

Saltwater Cowboy
That sounds delicious, been wanting to get my hands on a purple trich strain for a while. Let me know how it goes buddy.
Mac once i get this next round going i think i will pop the other half of that pack of GP Jelly Pie. Don't know if i will get lucky enough to find a similar pheno but if i do i will share . The JP was good smoke according to several folks. I have not found a purple strain that rang any bells but that one was good and a total frost monster.To me it was average but i guess i have a high tolerance. The pressed rosin was a whole nother story. Yum!

macsnax

PICK YOUR OWN
Mac once i get this next round going i think i will pop the other half of that pack of GP Jelly Pie. Don't know if i will get lucky enough to find a similar pheno but if i do i will share . The JP was good smoke according to several folks. I have not found a purple strain that rang any bells but that one was good and a total frost monster.To me it was average but i guess i have a high tolerance. The pressed rosin was a whole nother story. Yum!
Nice man, jelly pie has performed over and over for people, so I'm sure your chances are good. I still have 2 or 3 packs. Never got around to that one, but I do have a cut someone gifted me. And I finally tracked down a good cut of grape pie, I swear I'm starting to lean more and more towards flavors than anything these days, lol.

Capt C

Saltwater Cowboy
Nice man, jelly pie has performed over and over for people, so I'm sure your chances are good. I still have 2 or 3 packs. Never got around to that one, but I do have a cut someone gifted me. And I finally tracked down a good cut of grape pie, I swear I'm starting to lean more and more towards flavors than anything these days, lol.
They have these new carts at the dispensary called colors . They come in fruit type flavors. Like 1/3 gr disposable carts. I have really been enjoying them. I am not sure how much extraction methods matter but i have not been able to consume the regular carts. Just makes me cough to much. The colors oil is co2 extracted and i can consume that much easier. They are pretty tasty i think. The Mac i have going has a wonderful sweet tart candy smell to it that even i can smell. lol More like rotten fruit after cured though.

macsnax

PICK YOUR OWN
They have these new carts at the dispensary called colors . They come in fruit type flavors. Like 1/3 gr disposable carts. I have really been enjoying them. I am not sure how much extraction methods matter but i have not been able to consume the regular carts. Just makes me cough to much. The colors oil is co2 extracted and i can consume that much easier. They are pretty tasty i think. The Mac i have going has a wonderful sweet tart candy smell to it that even i can smell. lol More like rotten fruit after cured though.
I hear you on carts being tough on the throat. I quit the vaping thing last year because I was tired of my throat burning. I always figured if I went back to it I would have to get my own distillation setup. These you mention sound nicer.

macsnax

PICK YOUR OWN
Gotcha mac. I will be watching for that. So far I haven't seen that except for stretch. Could be grow style and environment. I am not a pro by any means lol 😂
You don't have to be the best to get good results out of good genetics bro. She might start cranking out resin soon, or maybe she's not the pheno I think, lol. I will say every plant I've ran off those has had above average frost. What do you think of your cmh?

Last edited:

spyralout

🌱🌿🌲🔥💨
You don't have to be the best to get good results out of good genetics bro. She might start cranking out resin soon, or maybe she's not the pheno I think, lol. I will say every plant I've ran off those has had above average frost What do you think of your cmh?
It's one bright MF lol. I have one in my RDWC tent and the plant right under it stretched so hard it jammed itself into a corner of the hood and kept going. Surprised it didn't lift the light lmao 😂 the plant next to it has some different looking trichs than the side that has (mediocre) led.