Mac's lovely ladies and some dudes too

curious2garden

Really Active Member
And happy turkey day. Large doses of thc and food are underway over here. Have a good one everybody.
In some sort of terrible joke it's snowing in the Mojave Desert! My moluccan cockatoo, who has never seen snow before, is shrieking her head off. Luckily today it's just me and the dogs, who are split down the middle on whether or not they like snow. Off to smoke some OMG x Chem 91 that will make me happy.

Good to see you macsnax!

curious2garden

Really Active Member
Good to see you too. Sorry to hear your alone today, but the shrieking bird should keep your mind occupied, lol. Snow in the Mojave, that's just crazy! I heard Humboldt was supposed to get a bunch of snow too, dudes are out there shaking snow off their plants.
This is the first quiet T'giving I've had in decades! It's wonderful. It's quiet and peaceful and smokalicious! Something you can't really do when you have a house full of guests and are coordinating a huge dinner. Best of all I'm experiencing it from inside a snow globe.

WIN!

macsnax

PICK YOUR OWN
This is the first quiet T'giving I've had in decades! It's wonderful. It's quiet and peaceful and smokalicious! Something you can't really do when you have a house full of guests and are coordinating a huge dinner. Best of all I'm experiencing it from inside a snow globe.

WIN!
That's the spirit, enjoy your day. I imagine a lil snow is exciting for you. Me on the other hand..... a warm beach sounds nice right now, lol.

curious2garden

Really Active Member
In some sort of terrible joke it's snowing in the Mojave Desert! My moluccan cockatoo, who has never seen snow before, is shrieking her head off. Luckily today it's just me and the dogs, who are split down the middle on whether or not they like snow. Off to smoke some OMG x Chem 91 that will make me happy.

Good to see you macsnax!
LOL I typoed Shoreline GMO X Chem 91 to OMG which accurately describes the high