Mac's lovely ladies and some dudes too

macsnax

PICK YOUR OWN
We have a new arrival to the stable today. I don't normally post up any old plant, but this one has me excited. This is a male cutting of dawg jam 91 (chem 91 x jazz berry jam), held closely for years by the man who created the strain. He'll be introduced to some of these ladies I have floating around. Should produce some really interesting flavors in the progeny. You'll have to forgive his appearance, he's been hanging out in a box since friday. 20190701_181531.jpg

macsnax

PICK YOUR OWN
Would anyone be interested in running a couple of these double dawg biscuits? My cut of cnc x purple stardawg. I'll be popping some soon myself, but fair warning they're a quad hybrid and there's a possibility they could be wonky. It's either going to be iced out like no other or we could see some wierd shit, lol. Anything weird should show while it's young, so you shouldn't lose a bunch of time

macsnax

PICK YOUR OWN

macsnax

PICK YOUR OWN
I blasted an oz of cnc trim tonight. I'm still learning this new equipment. It probably took me 2 1/2 hours to get setup and into the vac chamber, lol. I've been taking my time, lots of variables. But I'm starting to feel pretty comfortable with the setup. I'll do a more thorough post on the process when I blast a bigger batch. I ran out of any kind of oil, and needed something by tomorrow. And I have some iso with scissor trim and clean up stuff in it that I'm going to purge in this thing. I've never done that, so I'm pretty curious to see if it comes out a shatter consistency. 20190702_192714.jpg

Edit, I should have took a pic before it was in the chamber, I'll get a finished pic.

Last edited:

pleasecheese

Really Active Member
I got an invite to caps new forum. Not sure if anyone checked it out, but it's oddly similar to the way this forum is setup. I'd says @Heisenbeans has created more attention than I thought. Safe to assume there's been a lot of lurking on this forum.
i believe his is a little different. it is a tier system and you have to have a grow journal to be a member and get further access to the forum material.

macsnax

PICK YOUR OWN
i believe his is a little different. it is a tier system and you have to have a grow journal to be a member and get further access to the forum material.
I mean the way it looks. It looks an awful lot like this forum and has the same reaction score and whatnot. I assumed this was the only forum that looks and functions like this one. Are there others that I don't know about? I pretty much only use this one and riu.

pleasecheese

Really Active Member
I mean the way it looks. It looks an awful lot like this forum and has the same reaction score and whatnot. I assumed this was the only forum that looks and functions like this one. Are there others that I don't know about? I pretty much only use this one and riu.
same here, i mainly stick to this one and riu. there is one on greenpoints page as well. but this one has been the best hands down. riu gets their feathers ruffled up about trading beans. I got my hand slapped but it was worth it.