Mac's lovely ladies and some dudes too

macsnax

PICK YOUR OWN
Oh I know you're not but I still can't believe I paid 20 dollars a seed. It's Sundae Driver though so I should find some beautiful phenos. Best believe when I go f2 with them everyones gonna get some. Done buying seeds for a bit until Heisen drops some more sundae crosses I can't resist. Lol that BBC driver is already a want. Also sorry for the clutter Mac lol.
No worries at all man. I don't have anything that interesting to post atm, talk away.

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
Definitly post what you find in those. I heard about rado dropping regs of those and totally forgot.
Apparently they also sell f2s. Granted they are sold out lol. I most certainly will post what I find when I get around to hunting that pack.
No worries at all man. I don't have anything that interesting to post atm, talk away.
My fuckin man. Appreciate that!

macsnax

PICK YOUR OWN
And I did another oil run. This time I blasted 46.7 grams of cnc with a return of 11.06 grams. 23-24% or a half gram under a 25% return, so I'm getting good returns. But I think I'm going to have to break down and buy a proper heat pad for my vac chamber. I'm using a hot plate and it's just too erratic, my oil goes from 105f-120f through the whole purge. I thought I had it dialed at 110, but it just kept bouncing through that temp range. As a result the oil darkened, still very flavor and aromatic. My shatter/crumble has been coming out as tasty as some of the live resin from the dispo. So even though it's not as pretty as it could be, it's good enough for me. I'm going to put two of those jars on a heat mat and turn em into sugar wax while I puff on the other. 20190709_165203.jpg

You can see the darker colored terps in the oil here20190709_171418.jpg20190709_172014.jpg

And here's where the temps shit on me, lol. 20190709_173136.jpg20190710_195821.jpg20190710_195834.jpg

I feel like a couple of those last pics came out looking to dark, looks more like this in person. 20190710_203707.jpg

Attachments

macsnax

PICK YOUR OWN
So I didn't mention with these extractions I've been working on producing honeycomb. Fuck a shatter IMHO, lol. I still haven't went at it 100% because I lost my new extraction book and I'm a lil vague on details. I've been combining info from a few sources, and for the most part honeycomb is all in how you purge. Anyway I'm looking at this oil this morning and I actually think I got pretty close minus the dark color. You can see it in the random voids and sugary consistency. I'll get this equipment dialed in and you guys should be seeing some really nice extracts from me in the future. I have about 8 grams setting up to form sugar wax, which is really just one step from diamonds and terp sauce. Those to come soon as well. You may have to zoom in to see what I mean. I do love my extracts though, lol. 20190711_074235.jpg20190711_074238.jpg

spyralout

🌱🌿🌲🔥💨
So I didn't mention with these extractions I've been working on producing honeycomb. Fuck a shatter IMHO, lol. I still haven't went at it 100% because I lost my new extraction book and I'm a lil vague on details. I've been combining info from a few sources, and for the most part honeycomb is all in how you purge. Anyway I'm looking at this oil this morning and I actually think I got pretty close minus the dark color. You can see it in the random voids and sugary consistency. I'll get this equipment dialed in and you guys should be seeing some really nice extracts from me in the future. I have about 8 grams setting up to form sugar wax, which is really just one step from diamonds and terp sauce. Those to come soon as well. You may have to zoom in to see what I mean. I do love my extracts though, lol. View attachment 13662View attachment 13663
You're gaining those skills real quick man good job! Crazy how there are so many varieties of extracts. From the scarcity of scoring some random knife hit style hash back in the day to all of the choices we have today. What a time to be alive 😃

macsnax

PICK YOUR OWN
You're gaining those skills real quick man good job! Crazy how there are so many varieties of extracts. From the scarcity of scoring some random knife hit style hash back in the day to all of the choices we have today. What a time to be alive 😃
Gotta love the nostalgia of some hot knives though. I bet it's been close to 15 years since I've done hot knives, lol.

macsnax

PICK YOUR OWN
@macsnax You can purge it without a vacuum. You have to whip the shit out of it on a hot plate. Each strain has a diff. temp it honeycombs at but for the most part they are all in the same range. i have a good how to video but the site wont let me post. says file is too large. ill try to chop it up and post
Hell ya man that would be awesome if you can find a way. Once I start messing with something I'm not satisfied until I do it right. I'll be ordering a proper heat pad to keep purge temps consistent, feel free to kick down any helpful info. I'm already looking into putting together a closed loop, does the spending ever end? Lol

macsnax

PICK YOUR OWN
Yea man burns included. Piece of 2 liter bottle to catch the smoke. Black tape around the butter knife handles to reduce heat. Good times
I'm not sure if I've told this story in this thread. One of the last times I did not knives.... It was my nephew and me. We're in the kitchen in this place I was renting, standing over the stove doing our thing. Front door wide open and out of nowhere my landlord pops in. We both shit a brick, lol. There's was no hiding what we were doing, no making it look like something else, just caught red handed. The mofo pulls up a chair and asks for a hit! He stuck around for a good three hours while we all got stoned af off hot knives and bs'd. Lol def could have ended worse than that!

macsnax

PICK YOUR OWN
@macsnax You can purge it without a vacuum. You have to whip the shit out of it on a hot plate. Each strain has a diff. temp it honeycombs at but for the most part they are all in the same range. i have a good how to video but the site wont let me post. says file is too large. ill try to chop it up and post
Do you mean purging it on a hot plate? I thought you need the vac to make it muffin up in the beginning?