Mac's lovely ladies and some dudes too

Capt C

Saltwater Cowboy
I think her resin and density helped out quite a bit. I was honestly thinking 6-8oz through most of the grow.
That girl had a LOT of bud sites on her. I figured she had to be 6oz min. I might try that with one of my mom's one day. I have been seeing so many nice bushy plants lately i am stretching my veg out to 5 wks this round. That's long for me! Plus i have a notorious stretcher GG4. I will probably need a weed whacker to get in there after 4 weeks of flower.

macsnax

PICK YOUR OWN
That girl had a LOT of bud sites on her. I figured she had to be 6oz min. I might try that with one of my mom's one day. I have been seeing so many nice bushy plants lately i am stretching my veg out to 5 wks this round. That's long for me! Plus i have a notorious stretcher GG4. I will probably need a weed whacker to get in there after 4 weeks of flower.
I think she had 43 tops, and I must have taken over a hundred growth tips while getting her trained and shaped. I was taking multiple grocery sacks at a time off of her, lol...... Ya gg can get leggy, I still love me some gg, flavor and high.

SSGrower

Average Grower
@SSGrower these mdr's are the best looking plants the old man has going. He's been learning to top and train. Hopefully he doesn't screw them up, lol. I'm going to get my cuts off them before he can though. View attachment 12065View attachment 12066
I am considering starting light dep for this one. These are gonn be tough to finish outdoor i think.
20190628_164956.jpg

20190628_164847.jpg
They all have a little twist on the first blade, more pronounced on the bottom one, is that what you are talking about?
Interisting the one on the top went from the single blade to a 5 balde and a ducks foot, instead of a 3 then a 5.

macsnax

PICK YOUR OWN
I am considering starting light dep for this one. These are gonn be tough to finish outdoor i think.
View attachment 12098

View attachment 12099
They all have a little twist on the first blade, more pronounced on the bottom one, is that what you are talking about?
Interisting the one on the top went from the single blade to a 5 balde and a ducks foot, instead of a 3 then a 5.
The leaf twist comes from the cookie side. If you're seeing a lot of that, I'm guessing your selections leaned cookie? Was the male tall with long internode spacing?

Last edited:

macsnax

PICK YOUR OWN
Found some pics. I picked him for the double serrations.
View attachment 12171

View attachment 12172

View attachment 12173
Looks like a good mix of both. The leaf twist on all the young ones could change too, it's hard to say. Need to pop a bunch and see. Lol, I had a rando talking to me in a theft thread on riu about your f3s. No idea who he was but he knew me and got some seeds from you. Told him to go check out the chucker thread.

Cob_nUt

"Justa Ganja Lover"
I've never really been much of a joint or blunt smoker, but I've been on a blunt kick the last couple weeks. I'm discovering that I'm more picky than I thought I was. I don't like the taste of papers or wraps. So I tried these King Palms, I think i have a new thing here. Tried my first one last night and immediately ordered more. I learned about them quite a while back from @Genuity, these things are pretty nice. If you pack them right they burn nice and slow and taste great and have a nice corn cob filter. I smoke alone for the most part and really dig their "rollie" size. It's a little personal .5 gram blunt. I packed one before bed last night with some kief and slept like a baby, lol. Give em a try if you want a new way to puff. View attachment 12033
Damn I was late to the guess part,Doesn't matter my guess got screwed up by my auto correct.Congrats pleasecheese.

Those king palms are nice.Insaw Gen using them in a pic he posted and went out and bought some.Very smooth and nice.Lets the flavor of the ganja shine thru.Gota pack them correctly tho.

macsnax

PICK YOUR OWN
Damn I was late to the guess part,Doesn't matter my guess got screwed up by my auto correct.Congrats pleasecheese.

Those king palms are nice.Insaw Gen using them in a pic he posted and went out and bought some.Very smooth and nice.Lets the flavor of the ganja shine thru.Gota pack them correctly tho.
Lol, day late and a dollar short man, haven't seen you in a while. Good to see you around...... Dude I think the king palms just became a regular thing. And you're right, you can actually taste your weed. I loaded one with orange zkittlez yesterday, it was really nice. Every once in a while I get a lil palm taste, but it's pleasant and smooth. If I pulled on a j like I can with these, I would be hacking up a lung.

SSGrower

Average Grower
Looks like a good mix of both. The leaf twist on all the young ones could change too, it's hard to say. Need to pop a bunch and see. Lol, I had a rando talking to me in a theft thread on riu about your f3s. No idea who he was but he knew me and got some seeds from you. Told him to go check out the chucker thread.
I sent out grip of them, I think all but 2 are on here too. Sorry about that. Answer questions only if you want, I credited you for the f2s.

macsnax

PICK YOUR OWN
I sent out grip of them, I think all but 2 are on here too. Sorry about that. Answer questions only if you want, I credited you for the f2s.
Oh no, it wasn't an issue at all. I just had to re read it and look at his name a couple times. I've met an awful lot of people on the forums in the last handful of years. So you never know if it's someone you've talked to in the past or not. I have no problem answering questions though, I didn't mean to sound like he was bugging me.

Cob_nUt

"Justa Ganja Lover"
Thank you Browmie,good to be back. Yea,shit got hectic for a second.Backed up veg,new system to experiment with,kids,life etc. Things have settled and all is good.
My CnC is turning colors on the leaves now.80+ temps day 73-78 night.Humidity 55-60% day & night.
Added some fans in the tent.Some girls didn't appreciate the extra wind or transpiration(?),CNC doesn't seem to mind,but I don't want to even fathom bud rot on some of the gals with thick colas. at this point.Going to be a peculiar summer for sure.

Last edited:

macsnax

PICK YOUR OWN
Thank you Browmie,good to be back. Yea,shit got hectic for a second.Backed up veg,new system to experiment with,kids,life etc. Things have settled and all is good.
My CnC is turning colors on the leaves now.80+ temps day 73-78 night.Humidity 55-60% day & night.
Added some fans in the tent.Some girls didn't appreciate the extra wind or transpiration(?),CNC doesn't seem to mind,but I don't want to even fathom bud rot on some of the gals with thick colas. at this point.Going to be a peculiar summer for sure.
Right on man. I'm not sure if she would mold up unless it was some really severe conditions. I've had her around plants that were getting some pm, and nothing on her. After it snowed last fall a lot of my outdoor got pm, bad like overnight. Not a speck on her. She'll treat you good, what's she smelling like? How many days are you at?

Lil extra thought....... Might be your girls not so much, not liking the additional fans. But the sudden change. They get used to their environment and notice change.

Last edited:

Cob_nUt

"Justa Ganja Lover"
Oh no, it wasn't the CNC I was worried about molding.I have some other gals in the same tent that are nearly done with thick mains.
Agreed,as a matter of fact all of the other gals beside 3 that just went in,show signs of not liking the new environment.Not one leaf tip burn in 2+ months,add a fan up top and within 3 full days of it going,I see the effects.
It's all good tho.I know it's the change in environment and not so much "un-healthy" plants. As you said,they'll adjust.
I'll trade a lil tip burn for non-moldy top colas any day.

I'll check my calender and snap a few pics of her a bit later. The nose? Eh,I'll get that too.I am not as good as I thought I was with the nose palate.There is something creamy going on tho,the stem rub is different than the buds scent.This was 4.5 days ago tho.