Mac's lovely ladies and some dudes too

pleasecheese

Really Active Member
same here, i mainly stick to this one and riu. there is one on greenpoints page as well. but this one has been the best hands down. riu gets their feathers ruffled up about trading beans. I got my hand slapped but it was worth it.
there is also THCfarmer and ICMAG ive seen a few of @Heisenbeans old posts when i was looking for info on CS and STS. lot of people dont know he has been doin this for a long time.

macsnax

PICK YOUR OWN
This post probably isn't as exciting for you guys as for me. But the sheer potential of these 24 youngens has me pretty stoked, mainly the DDB's. Should come outta this with a few keepers.

Miracle Warp20190708_085209.jpg

CNC f220190708_085234.jpg

Double Dawg Biscuits with tails popped20190708_085319.jpg

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway

Cob_nUt

"Justa Ganja Lover"
Ya Scooby snacks is from Archive. It's a pretty good one too. Not sure why we never heard more about it on the forums. Give it a go if you ever have the chance.
Looks like some dank.Better be at $200.00 a twelve pack.Can't see myself purchasing beans that cost that much.
Unless there was something specifically I wanted to run and I knew the pheno or at least there would be a good chance the pheno I wanted was in the pack.

Most I've spent out of my own pocket for a pack of beans was $120.00 on an 11 or 12 pack of Kimbo Kush by exotic genetix.

macsnax

PICK YOUR OWN
Looks like some dank.Better be at $200.00 a twelve pack.Can't see myself purchasing beans that cost that much.
Unless there was something specifically I wanted to run and I knew the pheno or at least there would be a good chance the pheno I wanted was in the pack.

Most I've spent out of my own pocket for a pack of beans was $120.00 on an 11 or 12 pack of Kimbo Kush by exotic genetix.
I hear ya man. There's a handful out there that are a lil overpriced. People pay it though, lol. Otherwise their prices would drop. I've paid quite a bit for a few genetics, but I don't go out looking to blow my money on hype either.

Cob_nUt

"Justa Ganja Lover"
Indeed.There have been a few more expensive packs that have caught my eye.Something always came up for me to justify to myself to not grab them.
Folks will,have and continue to pay those prices whet here I think they are worth it or not.Shit,some of them are worth the breeders price.I certainly can't tell a man/woman how much his beans are worth to him.

I wonder, tho.What the mind set with some of the breeders in the upper tier of price per pack is in regards to their business model.
This is assuming they have a line of their own and have worked it. They also have a name "in the game" or at least their line/s are known and the lineages aren't suspect.

Less is more approach I don't know how many lines can be worked in a year and worked is subjective to a bunch of variables,space being the least common denominator so...
Minimal new lines produced per year and more worked goal oriented releases.

Release more lines that aren't as worked but still garner attention and demand.

Release as many as feasible. Force feed the people new hot genetics.
They all have their potential drawbacks as well as the opportunity to be successfully sustainable.

This is taking into consideration the genetics hype,marketing,hype marketing the internet (now) lol and more dynamics and variables than I want to come up wit or else I'll lose my train of thought. Because I'm sure some cats had to change their business model to adjust to the market and the times even if they didn't want to.

I know some make a living off of it and some really do it for the love and preservation of the ganja but the money is a good plus.

Admittedly, I'm naive to a LOT of the high pack breeder's catalogues due to sticker shock,so I'll admit I don't really know about a lot of the genetics in the high pack range. Which for me is $175.00 shipping included...heh. Maybe a freebie or 2?

macsnax

PICK YOUR OWN
There's a lot of genetics out there that you don't have to break the bank on man. For me it really comes down to how bad do I want to grow something. I keep plants that I like enough too, so it's never a one and done thing..... Are the freebies with expensive packs like lube and a reach around? Lol

macsnax

PICK YOUR OWN
I am guilty of doing just that for a 10 pack of sundae driver f1s. I really wanted them though. So idk but 200 still has me thinking I probably won't be doing that again. lol.
I am guilty of doing just that for a 10 pack of sundae driver f1s. I really wanted them though. So idk but 200 still has me thinking I probably won't be doing that again. lol.
Did you find what you hoped for in those?

Cob_nUt

"Justa Ganja Lover"
..... Are the freebies with expensive packs like lube and a reach around? Lol
Lol! Exactly.

I saw that post.In the other thread.When I scrolled down to the pic I was like "mhm yup...I see why he lusts after SD".👍🏼
Hey I'm not here to knock anyone for paying for what they want be it "cheap" or "expensive".
I bought my cobs when they were considered expensive by many.Sheeeiiiit,no regrets.

Last edited:

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
I saw that post.In the other thread.When I scrolled down to the pic I was like "mhm yup...I see why he lusts after SD".👍🏼
Hey I'm not here to knock anyone for paying for what they want be it "cheap" or "expensive".
I bought my cobs when they were considered expensive by many.Sheeeiiiit,no regrets.
Oh I know you're not but I still can't believe I paid 20 dollars a seed. It's Sundae Driver though so I should find some beautiful phenos. Best believe when I go f2 with them everyones gonna get some. Done buying seeds for a bit until Heisen drops some more sundae crosses I can't resist. Lol that BBC driver is already a want. Also sorry for the clutter Mac lol.

macsnax

PICK YOUR OWN
I honestly just bought them last night. Cannarado had two packs back up for sale. I jumped on them. Someone else at that same moment got the other pack or I would have gotten them both😅I'm hoping I find some keepers. We will see. Lots of idea running around my head for them.🤣
Definitly post what you find in those. I heard about rado dropping regs of those and totally forgot.

macsnax

PICK YOUR OWN
Lol! Exactly.

Not after seeing how they perform. I'm running seeds under mine and love tight node spacing I'm getting.