Mac's lovely ladies and some dudes too

macsnax

PICK YOUR OWN
I think she slowed down to a halt when she was getting cooked so there is a little time added on and then coupled with her flowering outdoor and being revegged I think she is just burnt out, literally.

She just wants to give up and die since she knows she has already did her thing once?

I've had that same type of thing happen to me in the past. The clones would be fine but the revegged mom either took longer to veg and flower or it would do weird shit that last run.

The purple pheno of black dog is a bitch like this kind of, when I had those inspections last year she went into flower after 3 days of 12/12 and she didn't want to revert for shit. Now she is a slow ass bitch, clones take weeks to bust, she takes a while to veg and she pokes her ass through flower too, lol.

But she tastes like candy so she stays.

If you got clones off that cnc I'd recommend making one a mother plant for a bit if you plan on keeping it a round for a while. Give it time to get "normal" with hormone levels and stress and what not.
So maybe I'm not crazy. I didn't want to blame it on having something to do with being flowered outdoors, for a while I've been convinced it was me and this new led, lol. And I did see some heat/light stress on a couple other pants, but nothing like what's happening with this plant. Possibly the stress from the strong light triggered what your explaining. It's definitly been tripping me out, racking my brain trying to pinpoint what exactly is going on. After I typed that up above and seen it in writing, the outdoor reveg thing has been in my mind. I have backup cuts from before and after I flipped this run. I try take extra care with her because she's special to me. She holds her own, right next to these clone onlys. I'll be reversing her soon, I'm still getting around to that topic, lol. Coming soon....

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
So maybe I'm not crazy. I didn't want to blame it on having something to do with being flowered outdoors, for a while I've been convinced it was me and this new led, lol. And I did see some heat/light stress on a couple other pants, but nothing like what's happening with this plant. Possibly the stress from the strong light triggered what your explaining. It's definitly been tripping me out, racking my brain trying to pinpoint what exactly is going on. After I typed that up above and seen it in writing, the outdoor reveg thing has been in my mind. I have backup cuts from before and after I flipped this run. I try take extra care with her because she's special to me. She holds her own, right next to these clone onlys. I'll be reversing her soon, I'm still getting around to that topic, lol. Coming soon....
I think the cuts will all be solid!

She sure is looking as good as you can hope to find and definitely worth saving. Cheers Mac

SSGrower

Average Grower
So maybe I'm not crazy. ....
Maybe not about genetic expression and plant morphology, no guarntee for other aspescts of life.

But seriously. The CnC f3 I made under cob led citi 1212. Guessing the f2 stock were made under hid lighting? I know gu used hid for the f1s. Genitic imprint based on environment is a thing (idk what the right terminolgy is). My curiosities are more generation to generation, how long to shift from a hid imprint to an led imprint and what does that look like or what affect on the plant?

macsnax

PICK YOUR OWN
Maybe not about genetic expression and plant morphology, no guarntee for other aspescts of life.

But seriously. The CnC f3 I made under cob led citi 1212. Guessing the f2 stock were made under hid lighting? I know gu used hid for the f1s. Genitic imprint based on environment is a thing (idk what the right terminolgy is). My curiosities are more generation to generation, how long to shift from a hid imprint to an led imprint and what does that look like or what affect on the plant?
I made the f2's in my greenhouse. I'm definitely reveging her and running one of those cuts next to the ones I have now. Curiosity will get me on that one, lol. And if she's going to go back to her old self I still want her as the mother. As far as plants adapting to different lighting through generations, fug if I know, lol. I think it would take some extensive testing.

Baja.Beaches

Super Active Member
Mac - Our earlier posts disappeared but I am replying to the last missing post. We were discussing that Mac x AAW.

I will post a pic of the indoor Mac x AAW here soon. Vegged outside, it has been flowering inside for 31 days. I have given up trying to take a photo while in the tiny tent that is inside a small shower inside a small bathroom. Just no room.

In the meantime I won't spam the site but there are pics of the outdoor version in my fledgling grow journal if you want to see it. I am liking the strain a lot. One of the outside ones has gotten unusual.

macsnax

PICK YOUR OWN
Mac - Our earlier posts disappeared but I am replying to the last missing post. We were discussing that Mac x AAW.

I will post a pic of the indoor Mac x AAW here soon. Vegged outside, it has been flowering inside for 31 days. I have given up trying to take a photo while in the tiny tent that is inside a small shower inside a small bathroom. Just no room.

In the meantime I won't spam the site but there are pics of the outdoor version in my fledgling grow journal if you want to see it. I am liking the strain a lot. One of the outside ones has gotten unusual.
Sounds good, are you getting some good apple smells? Like mutant unusual? I was kinda half expecting a couple, nada I think they're all normal. I'll check out your journal too, didn't know you had one...... This goes for everyone coming through here... I know there's a bit of you guys with journals. I just simply don't have enough time in the day to frequent everyone's. I have been trying to stop into more of you guys threads. And I will continue to do so, and I appreciate everyone stopping in here and posting too. And all the likes today, I'm feeling the love. Thanks guys

Last edited:

SSGrower

Average Grower
snip...... This goes for everyone coming through here... I know there's a bit of you guys with journals. I just simply don't have enough time in the day to frequent everyone's. ....snip
There is no keeping up, too much going on. I try to update my journal but when I got not much going it just dosnt seem worth posting a "hey, how yall doin?" post. Id rather run around and break the interwebs like I did yesterday when I tried posting a pic of my CnC f3 seedlings. I mean c'mon they are only at like thier 2nd node and it broke the interwebs?

I'll throw some pics up as they progress but these are being done outside and will be interisted to see if they present differently indoors this fall.

macsnax

PICK YOUR OWN
There is no keeping up, too much going on. I try to update my journal but when I got not much going it just dosnt seem worth posting a "hey, how yall doin?" post. Id rather run around and break the interwebs like I did yesterday when I tried posting a pic of my CnC f3 seedlings. I mean c'mon they are only at like thier 2nd node and it broke the interwebs?

I'll throw some pics up as they progress but these are being done outside and will be interisted to see if they present differently indoors this fall.
Man I came really close to tossing in a couple of those f3's when I popped the f2's. I just gotta stick to my gameplan and I'll get through everything. I popped those f2's because my bare bones reveg died off. I was just letting it do its thing outside where it was, and I think my male dog started pissing on the pot. Gonna dig around for another dude in there.

SSGrower

Average Grower
Man I came really close to tossing in a couple of those f3's when I popped the f2's. I just gotta stick to my gameplan and I'll get through everything. I popped those f2's because my bare bones reveg died off. I was just letting it do its thing outside where it was, and I think my male dog started pissing on the pot. Gonna dig around for another dude in there.
Stick to your plan. There are a bunch of these f3s out there, you will be able to see what potential they carry.

Baja.Beaches

Super Active Member
Sounds good, are you getting some good apple smells? Like mutant unusual? I was kinda half expecting a couple, nada I think they're all normal. I'll check out your journal too, didn't know you had one...... This goes for everyone coming through here... I know there's a bit of you guys with journals. I just simply don't have enough time in the day to frequent everyone's. I have been trying to stop into more of you guys threads. And I will continue to do so, and I appreciate everyone stopping in here and posting too. And all the likes today, I'm feeling the love. Thanks guys
@rosinallday says his smell like Jolly Rancher sour apple, spot on for the early flowers but they are taking on a definite fermented apple - musky smell as they mature.

Agreed on the journals, a heck of a lot here that I have not had time to visit yet. At our last board I was the same, only checked a couple threads at all & never went to the journals. I am trying to venture out a little. A lot of talented folks here, things to learn, just can't focus on everything. 🙂

macsnax

PICK YOUR OWN
@rosinallday says his smell like Jolly Rancher sour apple, spot on for the early flowers but they are taking on a definite fermented apple - musky smell as they mature.

Agreed on the journals, a heck of a lot here that I have not had time to visit yet. At our last board I was the same, only checked a couple threads at all & never went to the journals. I am trying to venture out a little. A lot of talented folks here, things to learn, just can't focus on everything. 🙂
Mmmm sour apple terps.... How they don't on resin production? I couldn't really tell from the pics. Looks like most have mac looking structure and leaves too huh?

Baja.Beaches

Super Active Member
Mmmm sour apple terps.... How they don't on resin production? I couldn't really tell from the pics. Looks like most have mac looking structure and leaves too huh?
The indoor one is starting to pack on the frost, that outside plant I showed is still not that frosty yet, but then it really didn't start showing trichs until a few days ago, that freaky top happened really quick if you compare it to the earlier pic.

I take the indoor girl out every few days for maintenance, I will post a couple pics when I do.

I don't know if you have the full pack of bird seed from our friend but that DLA5 is exceptional as well. Bodhi himself singled out the Mom calling it a beast. That is what I am smoking today as I rebuild a roto-tiller. Maybe I should have waited....lotsa little screws....

macsnax

PICK YOUR OWN
The indoor one is starting to pack on the frost, that outside plant I showed is still not that frosty yet, but then it really didn't start showing trichs until a few days ago, that freaky top happened really quick if you compare it to the earlier pic.

I take the indoor girl out every few days for maintenance, I will post a couple pics when I do.

I don't know if you have the full pack of bird seed from our friend but that DLA5 is exceptional as well. Bodhi himself singled out the Mom calling it a beast. That is what I am smoking today as I rebuild a roto-tiller. Maybe I should have waited....lotsa little screws....
Ya man he sent me a couple hundred seeds, 6-7 crosses. I don't think many are popping what he sent out. He gave me a kinda sad thank you when I popped these. And what about the afpak? There's sure to be some nice old school plants in those.