Mac's lovely ladies and some dudes too

Baja.Beaches

Super Active Member
Ya man he sent me a couple hundred seeds, 6-7 crosses. I don't think many are popping what he sent out. He gave me a kinda sad thank you when I popped these. And what about the afpak? There's sure to be some nice old school plants in those.
I ran that Afpak x DLA5 over the winter, inside & out. Outstanding. As a growing plant I preferred it to the DLA5 which I ran at the same time. Now that they are cured it is a toss up, attached is a shot of my indoor Afpak cross.

He shared some special stuff. As an outdoor guy I watched the mom's closely. They were inspiring, I wanted me some of that.

Definitely worth running.
DSC02707.jpg

macsnax

PICK YOUR OWN
I ran that Afpak x DLA5 over the winter, inside & out. Outstanding. As a growing plant I preferred it to the DLA5 which I ran at the same time. Now that they are cured it is a toss up, attached is a shot of my indoor Afpak cross.

He shared some special stuff. As an outdoor guy I watched the mom's closely. They were inspiring, I wanted me some of that.

Definitely worth running.
View attachment 11075
Well those just got moved up the list. How many did you pop? I didn't expect to see frost like that outta the afpak.

macsnax

PICK YOUR OWN
So I blasted about a half oz of A-Dub yesterday. I lined my tray with virgin ptfe and blasted it. I did not realize that there's two sides to that stuff, I have a good bit stuck on the ptfe because I used the wrong side. At least I assume that's why, I'm gonna try a blow dryer to warm it up later. I did a water bath, but still needs to be vac purged. Anyway I tried a lil sample first thing this morning, and that shit lives up to the potency claims I've heard from everyone. Lol, fucked my morning all up and I haven't gotten shit done. No more wake n bake with this one. It made the little bit of fpog flower I had first, seem like childs play.

20190623_120840.jpg

Baja.Beaches

Super Active Member
Well those just got moved up the list. How many did you pop? I didn't expect to see frost like that outta the afpak.
Slow reply but I grew out 3 of those Afpak crosses, one outside & 2 in. I chose those at the time because I thought the Afghanis could handle the cold & rain. And they did.

In spite of a tough winter they did OK outdoors too, they are tough. Ever look at the Afpaks on IG?

Like most of us I am sitting on plenty of good seeds, I have a number of unopened Bodhis that I have been trying to work in for a couple years now but @rosinalldays went to the head of the line, those moms impressed me that much.

macsnax

PICK YOUR OWN
Slow reply but I grew out 3 of those Afpak crosses, one outside & 2 in. I chose those at the time because I thought the Afghanis could handle the cold & rain. And they did.

In spite of a tough winter they did OK outdoors too, they are tough. Ever look at the Afpaks on IG?

Like most of us I am sitting on plenty of good seeds, I have a number of unopened Bodhis that I have been trying to work in for a couple years now but @rosinalldays went to the head of the line, those moms impressed me that much.
Too many beans, not enough time, lol. I had to go look at the afpak's on IG before I replied. I've been looking for a new night time edible strain, I might have to look further into these afpaks. Maybe find an Afghani dom plant in there. Thanks for the heads up man, I really undervalued these. I'm liking what I see.

Last edited:

macsnax

PICK YOUR OWN
So I have cnc trimmed, processed, and into cure. I'm pretty pleased with what I ended up with considering the circumstances. Anyone want to play a guessing game? Whoever is closest can choose from a selection of seeds, a cut, or possibly even a sample. It's up to the winner. How many grams in this half gallon jar? Tip.... Density is pretty good....
Total overall weight from the plant, including 57 grams of trim to run was 291.56. Not counting the 3 branches I took from her early.
20190627_082129.jpg

pleasecheese

Really Active Member
Lmfao, I'll keep my same numbers ,but how's this then?
75.3 grams is my new guess.
If no one else chimes in do I get to keep guessing? Hahaha.
So I have cnc trimmed, processed, and into cure. I'm pretty pleased with what I ended up with considering the circumstances. Anyone want to play a guessing game? Whoever is closest can choose from a selection of seeds, a cut, or possibly even a sample. It's up to the winner. How many grams in this half gallon jar? Tip.... Density is pretty good....
Total overall weight from the plant, including 57 grams of trim to run was 291.56. Not counting the 3 branches I took from her early.
View attachment 11816
1 dollar drew. j/k ill go with a round number. i say 100g

SSGrower

Average Grower
View attachment 11816
90g flat.
CnC f3
20190628_164847.jpg
3/3 throw them in dirt no presoak.

macsnax

PICK YOUR OWN
Ok so the jar has been stabilized at 62% for over 24 hours now, so the new weight is accurate. When I started this the other day I had 105. 31, after being stabilized for over 24 hr I have 101.89. I'll go back and check again, but I believe @pleasecheese had guessed 100. Thanks for playing along, I'll try come up with some other cool stuff later. These buds should be smoke worthy here in a couple days, and I'll be blasting a good portion of them too. Pics to come. Hit me in the dm pleasecheese. 20190629_075648.jpg

macsnax

PICK YOUR OWN
I've never really been much of a joint or blunt smoker, but I've been on a blunt kick the last couple weeks. I'm discovering that I'm more picky than I thought I was. I don't like the taste of papers or wraps. So I tried these King Palms, I think i have a new thing here. Tried my first one last night and immediately ordered more. I learned about them quite a while back from @Genuity, these things are pretty nice. If you pack them right they burn nice and slow and taste great and have a nice corn cob filter. I smoke alone for the most part and really dig their "rollie" size. It's a little personal .5 gram blunt. I packed one before bed last night with some kief and slept like a baby, lol. Give em a try if you want a new way to puff. 20190628_204257.jpg

Capt C

Saltwater Cowboy
@Capt C I know you wanted to see final weight. I had 290ish before a small humidity drift, I'm just gonna call it 280, I don't want to dump them all and re weigh. That puts me close to 14 zips from that 2x4 with the other 4 plants, not to shabby.
I am surprised that CNC even fit into a 2x4 much less 4 other plants. Good job with her. I grew out of a 2x4 for a while. I think the best i ever produced from that size was around 13 zips. That was 4 plants under 420 w black dogs.