Let It Always Sow A Seed Of Memory

Texagonian

Outlaw
Aight @Texagonian So the GSK looks much better than it did. This is the male leaning plant. The curl was much much worse. Legit looked like the butler on scary movie 2.
View attachment 46532View attachment 46533View attachment 46534
Then my bitchy white widow. She also looks much better. Before i watered her all of her colas aside from the main 4 were literally flopping over at their stress points.
View attachment 46535View attachment 46536
And then the whole tent. They're acting like a bunch of stood up prom dates right now.
View attachment 46537
I am going to suggest trimming your bushes. Thin them out for some better air flow, clean the stems up a few inches from the base of the soil or top of the pot, however you want to look at it. I promise it won’t hurt them.

Last edited:

Seed of Memory

Paradise Found
Jesus @Texagonian...telling a woman to trim her bush...bless your heart. :ROFLMAO:
Man oh man, you guys are more fucked up than I am and that is something 😂😂
I went back and edited that shit too. I initially put bush singular but went ahead and made it plural with the s. I knew I’d get some😳😳🤭😯😂🤣🍻
And you did it so smoothly you can tell it's not the first time you said it. Lmao.
Blame @Texagonian , he started all this
And as real men, you all finished it. Lmao. Man, i was rolling reading these.

Texagonian

Outlaw
As you can tell, they are perfectly content now. Little birches. Lol. And @Texagonian I'm trimming my bush(es) Monday. Lol. For real though, they about ready to be flipped and i can't wait to cut the metaphorical cake and see the color. Not too much longer left. Heat was 81, RH 54%. The XL is enjouing her new room and has a slight 🙏 lift in her leaves. View attachment 46820
🔥🔥 Now that’s a steamy update. Looking forward to the after trim update for real. Alright, apologies. Been fun shop talking with ya. You’re alright in my book. Plants looking hella good, strong work @Seed of Memory .🍻😎✌🏻

Seed of Memory

Paradise Found
🔥🔥 Now that’s a steamy update. Looking forward to the after trim update for real. Alright, apologies. Been fun shop talking with ya. You’re alright in my book. Plants looking hella good, strong work @Seed of Memory .🍻😎✌🏻
Thanks man. And likewise. I always enjoy the advice people toss out for me and try to apply it or use it in my own fashion. A lot of this is genetics though. I get a daily side by side of the beans SC sent me and the ones I ordered from Seedsman (only popped 2 of those) and there is such a difference. The SC plants are so much more stable and resilient to every day issues like getting dry or the tent getting too hot. We will see the difference at harvest. I'm very curious how the yields and density differ.

Seed of Memory

Paradise Found
Update number what the fuck ever. One of the babies had a severe growth spurt today. By a few inches. They're very happy at the moment. I'm still waiting to confirm sex on all of the plants.
20200203_004339.jpg20200203_004347.jpg20200203_004354.jpg20200203_004415.jpg

I grabbed some pics of the male leaning plant as well. The growth is vigorous on him so i hate he's probably not a girl. Unlike China, we kill boys here 😂😂. Unnecessary jokes aside, I'm really enjoying the growth patterns of these GSK. The only pain is the amount of bushy growth I'm getting as it all starts to die since I have very little light penetration in my canopy. Takes forever to clean it all up so the trim job on this shit is going to be as tedious as designing flavor flav clocks. Lol.
20200203_004444.jpg
The little Skunk XL is starting to see some good growth as well since the transplant to a 1 gallon. Did a foliar feed on her tonight.
20200203_004329.jpg