Let It Always Sow A Seed Of Memory

spyralout

🌱🌿🌲🔥💨
Last night before i chopped down my girl i did a bit of re-arranging when I did their water and tried to get some decent pics. So i moved the 300w led from the flower tent to the veg tent (which will eventually be the flower tent) and added another fan. My ducting also came in so i got that set up as well. This is pre 2nd fan:
View attachment 45827
Gave them some grow big and Cal-mag at 1062 ppm give or take a few as i went through a few gallons. Never dropped below 940 or went above 1150. They were hungry so i fed them.
View attachment 45822View attachment 45823
View attachment 45824
So the white widow finally showed some pistils for me. I really think I have figured this scope thing out. Though putting the image in as full image it looks like a thumbnail.
View attachment 45825
My little skunk plant seems to grow leaves faster than it grows roots but so far she is sturdy.
View attachment 45832View attachment 45833
So GS #1 is showing pre-sex of a female. #6 and #3 have pre-sex of what seems to be male. The others do not yet have any signs of sex. I'll just keep observing and see what I can find. Some how #2 went missing in my layout so here it is:
View attachment 45834View attachment 45835
What's the name of the app you're using for your scope?

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
Still too high for my tastes. Running 79-82 and around 60 in humidity. I'm working on it. Their watering didn't help but I'll get past it. I can't wait either my friend. I'm stoked. To have both tents going full force 😍. And some 🔥 genetics too. Makes me wanna woot woot! And I love my collage app. From my piercing days. Glad I kept it. Helps keep shit organized.
I prefer the higher temps in hydro still debating it in soil...77 has been looking good...I can't wait to see you hit the next level. @spyralout I use this one ...works fantastic...it definitely helps to keep shit organized. Queen are the lights you have now the same ones??Screenshot_20200130-014157.png

Texagonian

Outlaw
Still too high for my tastes. Running 79-82 and around 60 in humidity. I'm working on it. Their watering didn't help but I'll get past it. I can't wait either my friend. I'm stoked. To have both tents going full force 😍. And some 🔥 genetics too. Makes me wanna woot woot! And I love my collage app. From my piercing days. Glad I kept it. Helps keep shit organized.
Your temps and humidity sound pretty solid for now. Early flower right? I wouldn’t sweat that. Just keep good air flow to avoid mold and bud rot later on. Looking strong👏🏻

Seed of Memory

Paradise Found

What's the name of the app you're using for your scope?
USB Camera. I've also got AN98 and OTG View. The second 2 immediately freeze and crash when i try to use them.
I prefer the higher temps in hydro still debating it in soil...77 has been looking good...I can't wait to see you hit the next level. @spyralout I use this one ...works fantastic...it definitely helps to keep shit organized. Queen are the lights you have now the same ones??
Yeah darlin. Same ones. The viparspectra 300 and the Jomitop 300.
Your temps and humidity sound pretty solid for now. Early flower right? I wouldn’t sweat that. Just keep good air flow to avoid mold and bud rot later on. Looking strong👏🏻
Late veg actually. Waiting on more lights to swap to flower as my little skunk plant isn't ready to flip yet. And thanks. I really worry about the humidity causing some kind of mold. Even in veg.

Texagonian

Outlaw
Right on. I’m up now because my little one woke up wanting to go with big sister to work. Ridiculous! Back to meat and potatoes, higher humidity for veg is actually a bit better for their growth especially the little ones. If you have air moving with that you should be fine. When leafs touch or overlap with not enough airflow and you separate them they will be wet . Hope that makes sense, I’m sure there may be more input from others as well. Have a good day✌🏻

Seed of Memory

Paradise Found
Right on. I’m up now because my little one woke up wanting to go with big sister to work. Ridiculous! Back to meat and potatoes, higher humidity for veg is actually a bit better for their growth especially the little ones. If you have air moving with that you should be fine. When leafs touch or overlap with not enough airflow and you separate them they will be wet . Hope that makes sense, I’m sure there may be more input from others as well. Have a good day✌🏻
Good morning then sir and thanks. I guess i get just a bit paranoid when it comes to the plants. My real concern was the higher temps mixed with the humidity. Which I ran my last run with low 80s and mid 50s so I'm just being overly cautious i guess.

spyralout

🌱🌿🌲🔥💨
USB Camera. I've also got AN98 and OTG View. The second 2 immediately freeze and crash when i try to use them.

Yeah darlin. Same ones. The viparspectra 300 and the Jomitop 300.

Late veg actually. Waiting on more lights to swap to flower as my little skunk plant isn't ready to flip yet. And thanks. I really worry about the humidity causing some kind of mold. Even in veg.
Thank you I will try that. The one I have leaves a watermark. It's crazy the amount of apps that are out there (for anything), howTF does one choose?? 😄

GOMM

PICK YOUR OWN
Yeah bro get yo ass up

Texagonian

Outlaw
Definitely was thinking about landing in Arlington for baseball training, sorry bro ur on ur own for the foreseeable future 😂 but I’ll be here to talk u through it 💪🏽
Used to live in Arlington. What a place Texas is, but it’s just not the same anymore. Guess I am getting old. It was just more real if you know what I mean. Same as Portland, used to be pretty real. Not south Dallas real but hey🤷🏼‍♂️