Let It Always Sow A Seed Of Memory

Saboo the Shaman

Really Active Member
Just reminds me when my friends used to call my pops sir. He didn’t like it and I think I get it now. Made him feel older than he was. Thank you for being polite and using manners though mam 😂🍻
Hmm, let's follow the falling dominoes: mam, or ma'am, is a contraction of madam which is what you call a woman who runs a brothel.

Hey, Tex just called you a Pimp Lady!

Seed of Memory

Paradise Found
Hmm, let's follow the falling dominoes: mam, or ma'am, is a contraction of madam which is what you call a woman who runs a brothel.

Hey, Tex just called you a Pimp Lady!
Hey, who's to say I'm not? And while we are on the subject, i did used to taxi a hooker around for a percentage of her fee. She lived with my brother so i considered it more a favor but technically that makes me a pimp. Lmao.

Seed of Memory

Paradise Found
Had a pretty stressful day at work today so i come home with the idea that I'm going to transplant my XL and just chill with the babies for a bit. These little motherfuckers just had to be choosy tonight. They think they're funny.

They were perfectly fine and happy this morning. I expect this shit out of the white widow but not out of the GSK. My widow decided to play the dramatic princess in need of rescue flopping all over the place because she was thirsty. The GSK are far more resilient to a bit of dry conditions than the WW. So i get her watered and put back in the tent. I get the XL moved. I go back to the tent and one of the GSK has got the dreaded claw. Bwahahahaha!! For real though, the top portion of the plant is just being an asshole. I'm using my powers of deduction to guess it is wind burn. There are no other signs of a nitrogen toxicity and all 6 of the GSK get the same PPM, same feed, same soil. It is possible that this particular plant is more susceptible to it but I'm not seeing anything else that would point me in that direction. No deep greens, no burnt tips, no spots or leaf discoloration at all. There is also no reason for root rot. They're not over-watered and they are in fabric pots as well. No light burn symptoms either. I don't have an oscillating fan and this plant is a bit taller than the others. I'm just going to have to watch it and see if there are any changes.

Texagonian

Outlaw
Had a pretty stressful day at work today so i come home with the idea that I'm going to transplant my XL and just chill with the babies for a bit. These little motherfuckers just had to be choosy tonight. They think they're funny.

They were perfectly fine and happy this morning. I expect this shit out of the white widow but not out of the GSK. My widow decided to play the dramatic princess in need of rescue flopping all over the place because she was thirsty. The GSK are far more resilient to a bit of dry conditions than the WW. So i get her watered and put back in the tent. I get the XL moved. I go back to the tent and one of the GSK has got the dreaded claw. Bwahahahaha!! For real though, the top portion of the plant is just being an asshole. I'm using my powers of deduction to guess it is wind burn. There are no other signs of a nitrogen toxicity and all 6 of the GSK get the same PPM, same feed, same soil. It is possible that this particular plant is more susceptible to it but I'm not seeing anything else that would point me in that direction. No deep greens, no burnt tips, no spots or leaf discoloration at all. There is also no reason for root rot. They're not over-watered and they are in fabric pots as well. No light burn symptoms either. I don't have an oscillating fan and this plant is a bit taller than the others. I'm just going to have to watch it and see if there are any changes.
Pics please ma’am 😂✌🏻🍻

Seed of Memory

Paradise Found
Aight @Texagonian So the GSK looks much better than it did. This is the male leaning plant. The curl was much much worse. Legit looked like the butler on scary movie 2.
20200201_011636.jpg20200201_011648.jpg20200201_011656.jpg
Then my bitchy white widow. She also looks much better. Before i watered her all of her colas aside from the main 4 were literally flopping over at their stress points.
20200201_011740.jpg20200201_011750.jpg
And then the whole tent. They're acting like a bunch of stood up prom dates right now.
20200201_011824.jpg

Seed of Memory

Paradise Found
Your commentary has me rolling here. Lmfao.
The haha wasn't at your plants. They just look a bit thirsty to me.
All good man. I figured as much. Even if it was at the plants my little sissies deserve it. I watered all of them the GSK like a little of both worlds. If I water them as much as the WW they react the same way as if I don't. They should be good by tomorrow morning. They were fine at 8 this morning so they just got suckered during the day. What is odd was the only GSK to show claw symptoms was that one. There are 6 of them in that tent. 1 is the one above, 3 looked okay and somewhat happy, and 2 of them had flopped down. I just don't understand the WW. That girl is only happy being watered every 36 hours. Anything less and she loses all of her volume.

Last edited: