Let’s talk movies!

Hust17

PICK YOUR OWN
Legit fell asleep during 2001... Lol this movie is getting watched in 3 parts now! Jesus.. That does not happen to me but I broke open the biggest bud of my last SLH run and it smacked me down hard! HAHAHA! I thought I’d pack some kief on top too cause why not? PogChamp!

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Still on space?

Mini series "From the Earth to the Moon" - it's not a documentary, but it's factually based if you get me.
Dune
Galaxy Quest
First Men in the Moon
Geostorm
Prometheus (horror?)
Stargate (movie, not TV)
The Arrival (1996) (alien, not space)
Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets
Starship Troopers (horror?)
District 9 (horror?)
Start Trek movies - pick your poison, I like the first in the new series.

There should also be a cheesy early space movie category. Low tech, but fun storyline.
Logans Run
Battlestar Galactica
War of the Worlds (old and new)
Saturn 3

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
Still on space?

Mini series "From the Earth to the Moon" - it's not a documentary, but it's factually based if you get me.
Dune
Galaxy Quest
First Men in the Moon
Geostorm
Prometheus (horror?)
Stargate (movie, not TV)
District 9 (horror?)

There should also be a cheesy early space movie category. Low tech, but fun storyline.
Logans Run
Battlestar Galactica
Saturn 3
Can't forget, "The Day The Earth Stood Still" New and old one. Don't know what category these go.
I've seen way too many movies. lol
I liked Elysium
"End of the world" list would be a good category.

Skeet Kuhn Dough

5th-level Mage
Still on space?

Dune
Galaxy Quest
First Men in the Moon
Geostorm
Prometheus (horror?)
Stargate (movie, not TV)
District 9 (horror?)

Logans Run
Battlestar Galactica
Saturn 3
What about "The Last Starfighter" as an option? That musical score was pretty good.

1580610963533.png

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I love the pre-space-race space movies or future movies. When you see how close some of them were (when it was all science fiction) and how amazingly wrong others were it is good stoner entertainment :)

Last edited:

Hust17

PICK YOUR OWN
Still on space?

Dune
Galaxy Quest
First Men in the Moon
Geostorm
Prometheus (horror?)
Stargate (movie, not TV)
District 9 (horror?)

Logans Run
Battlestar Galactica
Saturn 3
I am, I just had to take a break and watch some random stuff for a bit. I’m almost done, just a couple question marks left to watch to decide if they should be space-first movies or not :)

I loved so many on your list there!! All the alien movies basically, the arrival was sick! Valerian I adored, solid movie! And don’t get me started on Starship Troopers!! OmG!! I love love love those movies, well mostly the first but I just watched them all like 2 weeks ago maybe :D Denise Richards is such a beauty, and NPH!! So many good shouts in there, nice list!!

Hust17

PICK YOUR OWN
I think end of the world apocalypse movies would be a solid category. Might have to just nix like zombies out though :)