Let’s talk movies!

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
I think end of the world apocalypse movies would be a solid category. Might have to just nix like zombies out though :)
You gotta watch "Hide and Creep". lol
Filmed in Thornby Alabama.
I believe there is a "Thornsberry"cannabis strain.

Last edited:

Now1more

Super Active Member
Good space and horror movie... Event Horizon. First I could think of and many listed. I enjoy campy movies and shoes like Stan Against Evil, Ash vs. The Evil Dead, Wolf Cop, etc. Undead is an Australian movie that's a combo of UFOs and Zombies.

Last edited:

Hust17

PICK YOUR OWN
Here it is, my top 10 space movies:

1) Interstellar - 9
2) First Man - 8.5
3) Apollo 13 - 8.5
4) The Martian - 8
5) Gravity - 7.5
6) The Right Stuff - 7.5
7) Mission to Mars - 7
8) Armageddon - 7
9) Space Cowboys - 7
10) Silent Running - 6

HM's/Could Not Rank: 2001: A Space Odyssey, Ad Astra, Sunshine.

Hust17

PICK YOUR OWN
What's next on your movies list? lol
I have some war movies up near the top and I’m waiting for a few new movies to come out in better quality before watching. I just watched all the Alien and Predator movies in chronological order :) I think the AvP spin off is pretty underrated, I loved both those movies!

And Alien movies are way better than Predator movies, pretty much across the board. Like with the tech these Preds have you’d think their average IQ was about 70 with the way they use it..

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I have some war movies up near the top and I’m waiting for a few new movies to come out in better quality before watching. I just watched all the Alien and Predator movies in chronological order :) I think the AvP spin off is pretty underrated, I loved both those movies!

And Alien movies are way better than Predator movies, pretty much across the board. Like with the tech these Preds have you’d think their average IQ was about 70 with the way they use it..
I love the old "cast of thousands" war movies from the just after WWII through the early 70's.
Battle of the Bulge (old one is better),
Midway (both are good, old one better)
Kelly's Heroes
The Dirty Dozen
Inglorious Bastards (1978/2009 both good)
also - Band of Brothers.

Vietnam War movies:
Platoon
Apocalypse Now
We Were Soldiers
Boys from Company C & Full Metal Jacket - same basic movie decades apart, both good, and R. Lee Ermey is the DI in both movies :)
Siege of Firebase Gloria
Hamburger Hill
Good Morning Vietnam

Random stuff
Braveheart
The Patriot
Heartbreak Ridge
John Wayne's war movies.

Hust17

PICK YOUR OWN
Took a break to watch Future Man.

Holy man I was laughing! It’s been a while since I’ve watched a good 30 min TV series :)

“That’s right, I’m slicing this baby into 45th’s” :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk

Mel Gibson has a Vietnam movie that's ok called We were Soldiers, Based off of Col. Miller?
I think everyone mention the rest.