Let’s talk movies!

Hust17

PICK YOUR OWN
And maybe a bit of TV ;)

But I ask you to please not share spoilers so this thread is safe for all at anytime.

I feel like I’ve seen 98% of the movies worth seeing without getting too niche.. So please throw some movies around :D

I’m currently on a space movie binge! There’s some bangers, I will post my all time top 10 list when I’m done. I won’t be including movies like Alien, Star Wars, even Passengers. I just put them in a different category.

Have a great time, I hope to have some good talk with everyone about movies and shows! ☮ 💕

And maybe a bit of TV ;)

But I ask you to please not share spoilers so this thread is safe for all at anytime.

I feel like I’ve seen 98% of the movies worth seeing without getting too niche.. So please throw some movies around :D

I’m currently on a space movie binge! There’s some bangers, I will post my all time top 10 list when I’m done. I won’t be including movies like Alien, Star Wars, even Passengers. I just put them in a different category.

Have a great time, I hope to have some good talk with everyone about movies and shows! ☮ 💕
I didn't make this list but they rank "space" movies. Maybe some on here you haven't watched yet. I prefer more Horror and War movies.

Hust17

PICK YOUR OWN
I didn't make this list but they rank "space" movies. Maybe some on here you haven't watched yet. I prefer more Horror and War movies.
Oh ya, I know, if you look for space movies in google you get ridiculous results imo.
Legit I would only classify 8 of those as actual space movies. Lol!

edit:
The Right Stuff
Apollo 13
Gravity
Contact
The Martian
Galaxy Quest
Maybe Wall-E

Spaceballs is the only one on the list I haven’t seen.

Oh ya, I know, if you look for space movies in google you get ridiculous results imo.

Legit I would only classify 8 of those as actual space movies. Lol!

edit:
The Right Stuff
Apollo 13
Gravity
Contact
The Martian
Galaxy Quest
Maybe Wall-E

Spaceballs is the only one on the list I haven’t seen.
I didn't actually go through the list. I have used IBDM to help find movies too. That site is killer for old movies and new movies.

Heathenraider

Heathen Basterd
Best Movie all time - Gettysburg , I was a Confederate Extra thru out the entire filming , Took part in all 3 days battle scenes , had enough leave days to be on set start to finish which was 43 days . What a great time, I will say that battlefield is creepy AF at night . If You watch the part before Picketts charge wher Lee's troops are cheering Him I can catch a very brief site of a very Young Heathen . 25,000 extras took part all brought their own kit and besides refreshments and meals it was all unpaid but I wouldn't trade that time for any vacation anywhere. What a time We had. Got drunk as Fuck with the 2nd South Carolina String Band, more than once. I died ALOT in filming lol.

Hust17

PICK YOUR OWN
My favorite movies of all time you say...:D

Snatch
Lock stock and 2 smoking barrels
Layer Cake
Pulp Fiction
The Outlaw Josey Wales
The Big Lebowski maybe #2 all time fave

dont get me started on comedy
Great list!!! I just watched Snatch and Lock Stock about 3 weeks ago! I was trying to decide which I liked better... I gave it to Snatch by a hair.

And can’t go wrong with the Big Lebowski! Good list man!

Hust17

PICK YOUR OWN
Best Movie all time - Gettysburg , I was a Confederate Extra thru out the entire filming , Took part in all 3 days battle scenes , had enough leave days to be on set start to finish which was 43 days . What a great time, I will say that battlefield is creepy AF at night . If You watch the part before Picketts charge wher Lee's troops are cheering Him I can catch a very brief site of a very Young Heathen . 25,000 extras took part all brought their own kit and besides refreshments and meals it was all unpaid but I wouldn't trade that time for any vacation anywhere. What a time We had. Got drunk as Fuck with the 2nd South Carolina String Band, more than once. I died ALOT in filming lol.
That’s intense! I haven’t seen Gettysburg, but have been into some war flix lately! I will check it out, thank you!

Can’t believe you were there so long, I figured extras just a few shifts, that’s sweet!