Jedi's Junkyard

Uncle Romulus

madman, scholar
Ok so I tossed 2 bodega x sunshine’s into the flowering tent. One in fairly certain is male and will be going in a neighbors window to bust but wanted to be sure. If the other is female we will see what we can do with a half gal o promix
1462BDE8-3099-4C25-A36F-0DC66BA977CA.jpeg

Potted this one. She s lifting her skirt a bit to give me some evidence. Gave her 900 ppm MC with a bit of gh bio thrive bloom to drop ph. Mix ended up at 6.7 that’ll do. When she works in those new shoes and the plant I’m waiting to finish finishes, she’s on the corner👍

CAF759F3-3449-4F30-A6FF-ECF891E34D07.jpeg

2730E8B6-8DCB-40CD-A1E3-FB2760FF13A3.jpeg

The black waters are looking nice. Got a 15 w led over em cause they are in the shade and I don’t want em lanky like the bodega s lol.

52079CE7-5238-4C7C-AB2D-1C6C2A037972.jpeg
78A74875-AC5E-4165-ACA0-5E39548A1922.jpeg

High kev

Yankee seeds
Breeder
I know this is late but I’m a test guy lol
I guess it's time for me to post some pics and too offer up some work for testing. I have something up my sleeve as I am finishing up my MBA so hopefully we can expect an announcement around the end of Q1 of 2020.

If the meantime, I'm looking for a few good testers. Post here if interested.

I'm specifically looking for a couple of solid testers to run packs of my Blackwater x Nigerian Sunshine. The only catch is that you must post results here. I need full transparency.

I'll add a few pics of the parents in a bit.

More packs up for grabs soon.

SCJedi

Synergist
Little bodega hitting the stretch
View attachment 24701

Got a weirdo black water here. Cool
View attachment 24702
Those saw blade serrations on the Bodega crosses indicate (to me) they are leaning toward the Bodega side. Good yield. Let me know if you get gassy fuel or a hint of bubblegum. That #10 pheno I crossed with was gassy then got gummy very late.

Yes, Blackwater is just a weird plant so no surprise there. I think that I posted a single segmented leaf that was the size of a sticky blue fly trap.

SCJedi

Synergist
I will be back with pictures of the black waters later on takin a smoke break at the moment:cool:
i had to trim a couple of there lower branches sorry @SCJedi for the lack of updates
i will do weekley from here on out every sunday.they are all flowering nicely ✌stay tuned pics to follow
Smoke away and don't worry about it although I am sure there are others that would like to see the updates too. Thanks for growing them out!

Hogbackmagic

Super Active Member
OK HERE IS BLACK WATER NIGIERIAN SUNSHINE #1
JJUST OVER 2WKS I must add these plants are not fussy by any means
these was fed miracle grow in veg and now fox farms tiger bloom
grown In 1 gallon shoes this one the bottom branches was growing straight out stacked on top
of one another so I chopped them branches off I think these will be fairly short girls over all with fat JUGS
not much for smell going on just yet

Attachments

Hogbackmagic

Super Active Member
black water #4 these are under a 600watt HPS this week they will start the 3 part fox farm 1st will
be open sesame with tiger bloom ✌
I hope this is helpful to you
if you have any ?'s please ask away. its a pleasure testing these ladies out for you
@SCJedi :cool:(y)✌

Attachments

SCJedi

Synergist
So I slashed my oldest Golden Goat today. I will post pics of various projects in a bit. Ithe GG was more amber than I normally cut but I was in Oregon visiting family and Archive Seeds this past week.

I also got my first big client for tissue culture work. I'm amazed at how easy of a business thisvis going to be. It pretty much just takes a farm visit and I can figure it all out. #consulting

Uncle Romulus

madman, scholar
So I slashed my oldest Golden Goat today. I will post pics of various projects in a bit. Ithe GG was more amber than I normally cut but I was in Oregon visiting family and Archive Seeds this past week.

I also got my first big client for tissue culture work. I'm amazed at how easy of a business thisvis going to be. It pretty much just takes a farm visit and I can figure it all out. #consulting
Love your ambition! Make sure and remember us when your a bazillionaire.
How much amber do you usually chop at?
I just took off most of the tops and such off a bubblegummer red as I don’t like letting this pheno get too amber or it’s quite a indica leaning high. If I’m mostly cloudy with only 10 percent amber one can still function after some tokes 😆 I’m curious when you like to take the bodega and the black water
DBC4A870-927B-4DE9-9009-3E6F15865832.jpeg

Last edited:

SCJedi

Synergist
Love your ambition! Make sure and remember us when your a bazillionaire.
How much amber do you usually chop at?
I just took off most of the tops and such off a bubblegummer red as I don’t like letting this pheno get too amber or it’s quite a indica leaning high. If I’m mostly cloudy with only 10 percent amber one can still function after some tokes 😆 I’m curious when you like to take the bodega and the black water
View attachment 24928
Thanks but I don't think banking genetics and doing TC clones in a nursery is gonna make me a bazillionaire although I like your ambitious optimism too!

I also like to chop around 10-20% amber.

Bodega #10 got gummy between weeks 9-10. Blackwater goes 8 weeks but may go longer as Nigerian is typically around day 72-73