Jedi's Junkyard

Hogbackmagic

Super Active Member
HI EVERYONE

I got up early to do a update now that I am up and able to do so
I did have some powder mildew issue that I had to take care of but have it under control now
this plant is black water nigierian sunshine #1
one of the taller plants very nice trics loaded with crystals
smell is very sweet with a hint of earth is what I am getting off of her I did
hit all the lower branches with black mamba female pollen black mamba
from brisco's bargin beans a very nice female plant it is #3 on brisco's page
should be very nice cross but the main colas on these girls are very sexy
pictures does these ladies no justice and if I knew how to run my camera
I could get way better pictures I will start these out 1-4
feeding all my ladies right now with fox farms tiger bloom 1 teaspoon a gallon
and a 1/4 teaspoon of beastie bloom

Attachments

Hogbackmagic

Super Active Member
#4 B.W.N. ONE OF THE TALLER PLANTS very nice
I believe these girls are at or around 44 days of 12/12
I am hoping the mamba pollen will give these girls a little more strech
but with the pollen being female the off spring will differ and some will stay short I am sure
but it will be for fun down the road ✌

Attachments

SCJedi

Synergist
Bodega bubblegum #10 x Nigerian sunshine in 1.5 litres of promix. She’s getting steady daily feed of 900-1000 ppm of megacrop and additional pk every second time. imagine how she’d yield in 3-5 gals of medium! Very cool.
View attachment 27594

View attachment 27595

More b.b. x N.S. Just hit the bloom tent
View attachment 27596

Blackwater x Nigerian sunshine
View attachment 27597

This one was wanting to be lanky so I just bent er on over. Prob male, but you never know
View attachment 27598
Feeding em around 550-600 ppm o megacrop. They seem happy so that’s cool. Slow as molasses compared to the bodegas but this is expected from the black water crosses oui? I remember you said a bit nute sensitive, but shouldn’t be a prob for me as I’m a textbook underfeeder generally. 👍
The Nigerian Sunshine F2 is likely more nute sensitive than the BW. But those fat ass leaves and super slow growth screams Blackwater. The stretch part is something that passed over from the NS. Blackwater stays squat and stretches about 1x if less. Thanks for the update!!

SCJedi

Synergist
#4 B.W.N. ONE OF THE TALLER PLANTS very nice
I believe these girls are at or around 44 days of 12/12
I am hoping the mamba pollen will give these girls a little more strech
but with the pollen being female the off spring will differ and some will stay short I am sure
but it will be for fun down the road ✌
Wow, you got a good mix there! #2 with that some like growth is BW but those sugar rails are from the NS. Fucking A. Keep up the good work!

I have some NS Granny Skunks for y'all next time.

SCJedi

Synergist
More tips for those testing:
  • Bodega Bubblegum throws out sawblade serrations, more so than Nigerian Sunshine
  • Bodega Bubblegum #10 didn't smell like gum until late in flowering
  • Nigerian Sunshine flowers have violet to purple calyx and smell like sandalwood or a light incense
  • Blackwater has FAT leaves, grows slowly, and stays short. Its flowers smell like hash and earth with a hint of coffee.

SCJedi

Synergist
and now for something completely different...

Some of you may or may not know that I am writing a business plan for an agriculture biotech laboratory to do tissue culture for cannabis for my MBA capstone.

I have already come up with the name Synergy Genetics based on a play of words toward a side project that Bodhi did.

My cousin's husband does creative work and whipped up a couple of logos.

Any opinions on either of these logos? Most work will be B2B without a lot of B2C outside of social media visibility. I need something professional and not "cartoony".

signal-2019-10-28-075217.jpgsignal-2019-10-27-122703.jpg

Heathenraider

Heathen Basterd

Some of you may or may not know that I am writing a business plan for an agriculture biotech laboratory to do tissue culture for cannabis for my MBA capstone.

I have already come up with the name Synergy Genetics based on a play of words toward a side project that Bodhi did.

Any opinions on either of these logos? Most work will be B2B without a lot of B2C outside of social media visibility. I need something professional and not "cartoony".

View attachment 27653View attachment 27654
Use the Logo on the right and the font on the left . Darken 1 shade the genetics

SCJedi

Synergist
Good news chaps, I received my Bodhi Preservation Project assignment today. After my breeding tent clears within the next couple of months I will be doing an F2 of Bodhi's Apollo 13 gorilla arm pheno x Apollo 11 Genius pheno.

Since this is only 11 seeds I imagine that I will toss in one or two of my favorite keepers to get nailed at the same time. Stay tuned.

Uncle Romulus

madman, scholar

View attachment 27653View attachment 27654
If I’m being a real friend and being honest, I am not satisfied with either logo. Although neither are bad, id recommend you keep workin on it. I only care so much cause I’m going to get a tramp stamp tattoo of your logo when it’s done.

SCJedi

Synergist
If I’m being a real friend and being honest, I am not satisfied with either logo. Although neither are bad, id recommend you keep workin on it. I only care so much cause I’m going to get a tramp stamp tattoo of your logo when it’s done.
Thanks for your support brother. I am not super thrilled about either myself. It is my cousin's husband that is doing it and I will send him a GC for the work he did but he has bigger fish to fry than making a silly weed logo for me. I'll likely inquire on IG too.

Heathenraider

Heathen Basterd
Good news chaps, I received my Bodhi Preservation Project assignment today. After my breeding tent clears within the next couple of months I will be doing an F2 of Bodhi's Apollo 13 gorilla arm pheno x Apollo 11 Genius pheno.

Since this is only 11 seeds I imagine that I will toss in one or two of my favorite keepers to get nailed at the same time. Stay tuned.
Put Me on a list to get a pack of those F2s please If You can spare a pack . Trade or buy em .

SCJedi

Synergist
Put Me on a list to get a pack of those F2s please If You can spare a pack . Trade or buy em .
I'll announce here when they are done. The BPP is done through a group of folks on another forum so folks may have to go there and put there name on a list based on how many seeds are produced. I will dedicate a full 5x5 tent for them. I'm not.the only one working lines for the Project so if anyone is interested in info about, or working on, it send me a pm.

Chiefer888

Ready for lift off!