Jedi's Junkyard

That my friend is more generically known as a budworm, but I believe this to be an immature/juvenile cabbage looper. Typically adults are green and even more camouflaged than pictured here.

At this point, my IPM shifts to include BT or bacillus thuringiensis, the worm killer.
Same, but have to move my plants individually to spray them because I don’t want to kill butterflies.

Uncle Romulus

madman, scholar
That my friend is more generically known as a budworm, but I believe this to be an immature/juvenile cabbage looper. Typically adults are green and even more camouflaged than pictured here.

At this point, my IPM shifts to include BT or bacillus thuringiensis, the worm killer.
No offence to the brave souls out there... but fuuuuuck growing outside mang. Shits scary! This not only makes me not want to grow outside again.. but generally makes me not want to go outside again. Haha. Seriously tho this is my 3rd year messing around with plants outside.. not for me man but I bow to you outdoor growers. I came up on the whole control freak closet tweak.. I’ll stay my ass in the closet and leave the outdoor crops to the real gardening gangsters.. battling pests and worms and shit.. I need to go calm down man. I ain’t hard enough for this shit.

SCJedi

Synergist
The curiosity is absolutely killing me. What's the sticker shock look like?
$130/10pack. 250% higher than his "Easy Grow" series which are all around $50/10 pack. I paid $260 for two packs and he only through in 5 free beans. Even Swami's stuff is only $100/pack

I know it's not the $350/pack these chem/cookie/gas kids are asking for but why would anyone want that shit anyway. LOL I don't want all of my weed to smell like Lemon Pledge furniture cleaner.

Blackwater:

IMG_20190831_163240 - Copy.jpg

IMG_20190831_163429 - Copy.jpg

SCJedi

Synergist
OK all you Junkyard dogs.

I have six two-packs of Nigerian Sunshine x Granny Skunk freebies to hand out. Each pack comes with one puck from the Nigerian leaning mom (#1) and one puck of Blue Moon Rocks BX2 leaning mom (#2)

No cookies, no chem, no gas just good old school smoke.

First come, first served, but domestic shipping only this time, please. PM if interested.

OK all you Junkyard dogs.

I have six two-packs of Nigerian Sunshine x Granny Skunk freebies to hand out. Each pack comes with one puck from the Nigerian leaning mom (#1) and one puck of Blue Moon Rocks BX2 leaning mom (#2)

No cookies, no chem, no gas just good old school smoke.

First come, first served, but domestic shipping only this time, please. PM if interested.
Funny you mention junkyard dogs...

When I first started growing around 15 yrs ago, I got into the hobby because a friend told me come over because he couldn’t wait to show me “the junkyard dog.”

As an avid animal enthusiast, I couldn’t wait...I get there and we circle up for a session before trekking outdoors.

He said the dog was out by the tracks, his “junkyard dogs” turned out to be a few ganja goddesses. Boy was I disappointed, had high hopes for that dog.

Uncle Romulus

madman, scholar
$130/10pack. 250% higher than his "Easy Grow" series which are all around $50/10 pack. I paid $260 for two packs and he only through in 5 free beans. Even Swami's stuff is only $100/pack

I know it's not the $350/pack these chem/cookie/gas kids are asking for but why would anyone want that shit anyway. LOL I don't want all of my weed to smell like Lemon Pledge furniture cleaner.

Blackwater:

View attachment 21444

View attachment 21443
Totally worth it. I’ll start saving the allowance aunt rom gives me and I would love to get in touch with brother M. The Rom I want for sure.. will have to decide on another

SCJedi

Synergist
Fuck I think that I may be smack dab in the middle of a budworm battle all of a sudden. I found one and sprayed BT which really only lasts about 24 hours and typically requires physical contact.

I leave to camp for an overnight on the Sonoma Coast and see it had rained for the first time since I cannot remember. I find another worm and another.

I start to notice a couple of brown spots which sometimes indicates a worm is in the stem. I pull a couple off and see a hollow stem here but not there. Today, the fourth worm in a stem at a brown spot. Fuck. More bt and some amyloliquefaciens to keep spots from rotting.

Stupid fucking worms.