Jedi's Junkyard

SCJedi

Synergist
I guess it's time for me to post some pics and too offer up some work for testing. I have something up my sleeve as I am finishing up my MBA so hopefully we can expect an announcement around the end of Q1 of 2020.

If the meantime, I'm looking for a few good testers. Post here if interested.

I'm specifically looking for a couple of solid testers to run packs of my Blackwater x Nigerian Sunshine. The only catch is that you must post results here. I need full transparency.

I'll add a few pics of the parents in a bit.

More packs up for grabs soon.

Uncle Romulus

madman, scholar
I guess it's time for me to post some pics and too offer up some work for testing. I have something up my sleeve as I am finishing up my MBA so hopefully we can expect an announcement around the end of Q1 of 2020.

If the meantime, I'm looking for a few good testers. Post here if interested.

I'm specifically looking for a couple of solid testers to run packs of my Blackwater x Nigerian Sunshine. The only catch is that you must post results here. I need full transparency.

I'll add a few pics of the parents in a bit.

More packs up for grabs soon.
I’d love to run your beans friend!

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway

SCJedi

Synergist
So that I am not chastized (yah right) for putting chucks in the grow journal section I am happy to answer questions, post pictures, etc of the type of grows that I have done, what mediums I have used, torture tests performed, etc.

I have bee doing this since I was 15 or 16 and I am about to turn 49. I have done everything from closet grows using fluorescent tubes, to houses full of HIDs. Dirt, hydro, water nutes, salts, LOS, bubble buckets, and torture tests, etc.

If you want to see anything in particular then speak up and I can dig through my photo library which only goes back to around 1997, but I have a select few from earlier as well.

Just like everyone else, when I set up a new spot I have to re-learn part of the curve. This is a safe space to ask stupid questions. LOL

spyralout

🌱🌿🌲🔥💨
So that I am not chastized (yah right) for putting chucks in the grow journal section I am happy to answer questions, post pictures, etc of the type of grows that I have done, what mediums I have used, torture tests performed, etc.

I have bee doing this since I was 15 or 16 and I am about to turn 49. I have done everything from closet grows using fluorescent tubes, to houses full of HIDs. Dirt, hydro, water nutes, salts, LOS, bubble buckets, and torture tests, etc.

If you want to see anything in particular then speak up and I can dig through my photo library which only goes back to around 1997, but I have a select few from earlier as well.

Just like everyone else, when I set up a new spot I have to re-learn part of the curve. This is a safe space to ask stupid questions. LOL
Sorry for the questions, like you need another exam right now haha :LOL:

- Have you done undercurrent style rdwc?
- what is your preferred medium and why?
- do you have pics of late 90s/early 2000s seeds or dank? E.g. Trainwreck, Super Silver Haze

Impressive background. Thank you for your willingness to share. (y)

SCJedi

Synergist
Sorry for the questions, like you need another exam right now haha :LOL:

- Have you done undercurrent style rdwc?

No, only bubble bucket style DWC. I don't particularly care for not being able to move plants around, as needed.

- what is your preferred medium and why?

For Hydro, GS-1 Growstones. I am a hippy and I like the 100% recycled beverage bottle content
For Soil, I make my own. 1/3 peat, 1/3 Bu's, 1/3 GS-1, and amend accordingly

- do you have pics of late 90s/early 2000s seeds or dank? E.g. Trainwreck, Super Silver Haze

Let me see what I can dig up. I know that I have some from around 1997 of my White Widow that came down from Vancouver BC. There are also cleanup jobs I did in Seattle from the early 1990's but I would have to check with a buddy about the strain on the NFT table.

Impressive background. Thank you for your willingness to share. (y)

Uncle Romulus

madman, scholar
Just realized you said late 1990s. I think at that time I was cash cropping White widow and crosses I had made. I ran through some California Orange but it wasn't as good as the Canadian WW and White Rhino. I will dig up pics
Up here some folks have kept that ww going. Hard to find but I know a guy still running it. He started using it in 2009 but got it from an old veteran pro.
There was a flood of random weed being called white widow tho for sure but the real is still out there IMO

spyralout

🌱🌿🌲🔥💨
Cool Jedi, thanks. Those ought to be some fun "down memory lane" pics. I don't think I've ever had the real white widow. Like Rom said, a ton of stuff was being called white widow or trainwreck. At the time it didn't matter, we were in awe of anything that wasn't compressed although some of the fluffier "sinsemilla" brick would surprise ya. I'd get a pound off the taco truck guy. He'd chop a block off with a machete.
Those were such different times. 45/zip or 400/lb for schwag/stress and 60 1/8 or 4500/lb for "skunk weed/green bud" and frequent trips to Humboldt in search of the good stuff.