Jedi's Junkyard

SCJedi

Synergist
THE LAST PICTURE OF THE DIRT WHAT ARE THEM SLUGS SNAIL?
Yep. Slugs, sowbugs, beetles, ants, springtails, worms, you name it. Anything to breakdown organic materials. Remember this LOS is a living ecosystem that I plant cover crops and cannabis into. These pots are now 3 years old.

Here is the video I made right after snapping the pic. Link will expire in 10 days.

SCJedi

Synergist
As my G13xHP jungle is about to bust nuts I did some early morning rearranging, particularly younger seeded plants.

I made a lot this round.

I have a Blue Orca Haze F2, Blue Orca Haze x Goji, Golden Goat x Blue Orca Haze, Golden Goat x Goji, Nigerian Sunshine (both phenos) x Goji, Lemon Tree x Blue Orca Haze, Cherry Vanilla Skunk x Granny Skunk, and a mess of others.

If I don't pop my head up for a while it's because l will be picking out seeds and trimming for a spell

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone
As my G13xHP jungle is about to bust nuts I did some early morning rearranging, particularly younger seeded plants.

I made a lot this round.

I have a Blue Orca Haze F2, Blue Orca Haze x Goji, Golden Goat x Blue Orca Haze, Golden Goat x Goji, Nigerian Sunshine (both phenos) x Goji, Lemon Tree x Blue Orca Haze, Cherry Vanilla Skunk x Granny Skunk, and a mess of others.

If I don't pop my head up for a while it's because l will be picking out seeds and trimming for a spell
Seed jail.

SCJedi

Synergist
That sucks man. Maybe tighten them on the jar and hold the jar while drilling?
Ok, now that we know I break shit and am a clutz from another dimension I don't think that drilling into a resisting metal lid attached to a glass quart jar sounds like a smarter idea that holding the swirling razor in my fingers. I'm imagining a lot more stitches and different places than just my fingertips caused by lots and lots of broken glass.

Maybe we are related? 😁

spyralout

🌱🌿🌲🔥💨
Ok, now that we know I break shit and am a clutz from another dimension I don't think that drilling into a resisting metal lid attached to a glass quart jar sounds like a smarter idea that holding the swirling razor in my fingers. I'm imagining a lot more stitches and different places than just my fingertips caused by lots and lots of broken glass.

Maybe we are related? 😁
I would wear gloves and drill slow 😉

Uncle Romulus

madman, scholar
Bodega bubblegum #10 x Nigerian sunshine in 1.5 litres of promix. She’s getting steady daily feed of 900-1000 ppm of megacrop and additional pk every second time. imagine how she’d yield in 3-5 gals of medium! Very cool.
334C1CA2-E1E1-4DF6-A8CB-BFB5D3E81551.jpeg

9B4A29F1-B0DC-4DBA-84AC-BCBFF172D6FC.jpeg

More b.b. x N.S. Just hit the bloom tent
C9A534B4-97E2-4486-B24B-AB4DD1A858F9.jpeg

Blackwater x Nigerian sunshine
89B54A9D-EB61-4D7E-B38E-FAD59A31A038.jpeg

This one was wanting to be lanky so I just bent er on over. Prob male, but you never know
C45F6481-CFD7-4C36-8A3F-6E73FB44123B.jpeg
Feeding em around 550-600 ppm o megacrop. They seem happy so that’s cool. Slow as molasses compared to the bodegas but this is expected from the black water crosses oui? I remember you said a bit nute sensitive, but shouldn’t be a prob for me as I’m a textbook underfeeder generally. 👍

Last edited: