Jedi's Junkyard

SCJedi

Synergist
A little update.

Indoors. I guess I have some labeling to do. All 19 of these are all vegging nicely. Great vigor, great structure, very turgid. I manifolded 11 of them and they will stay under 24 hours of light until the hydro gets flipped and/or I run out of space. I am hoping for a full week or two of 12/12 before I kick them out of the house to live on their own.

00100dPORTRAIT_00100_BURST20190912112619396_COVER - Copy.jpg

Outdoors six. The two Golden Goats are screaming for the finish line. I anticipate the Cherry Vanilla Skunk will finish last by 2-3 weeks. We got rain twice over the past three days breaking my Southern Ag & BT regimen. All will be dry by the AM so I will dose again. Fuck worms!

Outdoor seed garden. I have three Nigerian Sunshine BMR and one Nigerian Sunshine (Nigerian leaning). I pollinated all four early in the season with two selected Granny Skunk males, one that sets flowers fast and one that sets them slow. I will drop more of those seeds in a bit. However, I harvested ALL of the seeds off all the lower growth and the Nigerian Sunshine's completely re-vegged and re-flowered on me. Never seen it in my life...two seed seasons from each plant. SO, I hit them a second time, this time with some donated Goji pollen which I hope was not too old. All of those plants are getting frosty and fat so hopefully some kind of magic happens.

I also have a Wedding Cake x Blueberry Muffin male out there that I have yet to cut back but will tomorrow after some pics. He's a good looking dude.

I also rubbed a Grapefruit and a Lemon Tree, both about 2-3 weeks in on my Blue Orca Haze male. Its a friggin laboratory over here these days.

And, finally, the bouquet I picked for my very unimpressed wife. (Slow flower set Granny Skunk) I think they are beautiful!

00100dPORTRAIT_00100_BURST20190914174305192_COVER - Copy.jpg

Uncle Romulus

madman, scholar
Buy those ladies some new shoes and put 'em on the corner!
Will do bro. I actually just put em into those 1/2 gals fairly recently. 😬 this perpetual game ain’t easy. Timing can be tricky. No room to pot em up so I will be buying a small tent for the black waters so I can flip everyone else in veg. Under the 315. Hang on I’ll show you what I’m on about

Uncle Romulus

madman, scholar
121C8B81-8DD1-4DB4-8365-ACD2A5981170.jpeg
As you can probably see we are packed pretty tight in veg. Forgive the droopyness as this is moments before lights out.
I’m a sick, twisted individual.. I have a real problem with hoarding live genetics.
Addicted to popping seeds, chucking pollen and making clones. I give away several plants a month and bury some in the yard occasionally when I lose interest or have several clones of a strain that I won’t be running for a minute. I have no idea how many strains I have alive right now in my small space and outside. I know better than to pack the flowering tent too full but with a good fan or two I find I can get away with murder in veg.
15E21463-A4B4-4692-8DB2-51E058490DB6.jpeg
Thankfully I am setting up a remote location at this time. Should have that figured in a month. Will more than double my space.

Texagonian

Outlaw
A little update.

Indoors. I guess I have some labeling to do. All 19 of these are all vegging nicely. Great vigor, great structure, very turgid. I manifolded 11 of them and they will stay under 24 hours of light until the hydro gets flipped and/or I run out of space. I am hoping for a full week or two of 12/12 before I kick them out of the house to live on their own.

View attachment 22417

Outdoors six. The two Golden Goats are screaming for the finish line. I anticipate the Cherry Vanilla Skunk will finish last by 2-3 weeks. We got rain twice over the past three days breaking my Southern Ag & BT regimen. All will be dry by the AM so I will dose again. Fuck worms!

Outdoor seed garden. I have three Nigerian Sunshine BMR and one Nigerian Sunshine (Nigerian leaning). I pollinated all four early in the season with two selected Granny Skunk males, one that sets flowers fast and one that sets them slow. I will drop more of those seeds in a bit. However, I harvested ALL of the seeds off all the lower growth and the Nigerian Sunshine's completely re-vegged and re-flowered on me. Never seen it in my life...two seed seasons from each plant. SO, I hit them a second time, this time with some donated Goji pollen which I hope was not too old. All of those plants are getting frosty and fat so hopefully some kind of magic happens.

I also have a Wedding Cake x Blueberry Muffin male out there that I have yet to cut back but will tomorrow after some pics. He's a good looking dude.

I also rubbed a Grapefruit and a Lemon Tree, both about 2-3 weeks in on my Blue Orca Haze male. Its a friggin laboratory over here these days.

And, finally, the bouquet I picked for my very unimpressed wife. (Slow flower set Granny Skunk) I think they are beautiful!

View attachment 22419
Nice update sir, all sounds amazing and who wouldn’t love a bouquet like that! Very nice indeed ✌🏻

Chiefer888

A little update.

Damn, I really dig the idea of those BOH crosses, especially that grapefruit cross!

SCJedi

Synergist
So I just got back from a couple of days in Mendocino County with a friend visiting some spots there. Man, these guys are fucking crushing it. I wish I could post pictures but imagine 100-foot long hedgerows that are 10-12' high and at least 15' wide.

Wedding Cake, Zookies, Sweeties, Junior Mints, Animal Mints, you name it. They are HUGE fans of Archive.

No cuttings this time but I did come home with a huge sack full of new seeds and some other goodies.

Berlato (Berry White x Gelato 33)
Chuckfoot x Royal Kush
Sweet Sunset (Berlato x Soursunset)
Cherry Pie x Royal Kush
Cherry Lime Pie (Cherry Pie x Blacklime Reserve)
Sugar Monkey (Berlato x Gorilla Glue 4)
Royal x Sunset Sherbert
Sugar Ghost (Berlato x Ghost OG)
Gelato 33 x Royal Kush
Anniversary Cake (Berlato x Birthday Cake)
Lemon OG x Royal Kush
Limeato (Blacklime Reserve x Berlato)
LA Confidential x Royal Kush
Cherry OG (Scott's OG x Cherry Pie)
Triangle OG (Scott's OG x Triangle Kush)

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
So I just got back from a couple of days in Mendocino County with a friend visiting some spots there. Man, these guys are fucking crushing it. I wish I could post pictures but imagine 100-foot long hedgerows that are 10-12' high and at least 15' wide.

Wedding Cake, Zookies, Sweeties, Junior Mints, Animal Mints, you name it. They are HUGE fans of Archive.

No cuttings this time but I did come home with a huge sack full of new seeds and some other goodies.

Chuckfoot x Royal Kush
Cherry Pie x Royal Kush
Royal x Sunset Sherbert
Gelato 33 x Royal Kush
Lemon OG x Royal Kush
That imagery of those hedgerows has my jaw on the floor. Can only imagine the beauty of it in person. Great additions to your collection. Berlato sounds interesting, what is it exactly? Seems to be the choice donor.

Chuckfoot x Royal Kush
Cherry Pie x Royal Kush
Royal x Sunset Sherbert
Gelato 33 x Royal Kush
Lemon OG x Royal Kush
Cherry Lime Pie, Anniversary Cake and Limeato...sounds wonderful

SCJedi

Synergist
That imagery of those hedgerows has my jaw on the floor. Can only imagine the beauty of it in person. Great additions to your collection. Berlato sounds interesting, what is it exactly? Seems to be the choice donor.
I will emphasize hedgerows, plural, amazingly plural. It was really cool to see them running pheno hunts in the glory of full-term sun. I couldn't tell you what they were but it was a lot of Archive crosses. I did sample Animal Mints and it punched me in the face pretty hard.

Berlato is Berry White x Gelato #33

Cherry Lime Pie, Anniversary Cake and Limeato...sounds wonderful
The interesting thing is that they have moved on from all of these strains and onto other Archive phenos or crosses of such. I anticipate a little bit of Junior Mints hitting the scene later this Fall. ;) All of these seeds on the list I posted were sent to the UK so there are not a lot of these Stateside anymore. We joked about the Blacklime Reserve as I was told "Reserve" just means "Head stash so that's it, no more on tap, one time only."