Jedi's Junkyard

SCJedi

Synergist
About to pot up the bodega bubble gum #10 x Nigerian sunshine’s. Finally got some room. They have no probs taking fairly aggressive feeding. A bit stretched but that s on me. I’ll bury em deep and get em tight don’t cha worry now
View attachment 19993

Time to pop these badcats
View attachment 19994
Looking good!
If those Bodega x Nigerians can take a heavy feeding that's a trait from the Nigerian that went away. She is nute sensitive and you'd know fast if you were going hard on her.

Uncle Romulus

madman, scholar
Looking good!
If those Bodega x Nigerians can take a heavy feeding that's a trait from the Nigerian that went away. She is nute sensitive and you'd know fast if you were going hard on her.
I don’t often feed higher than 7-800 ppm but feed every time with a decent runoff. I’ve been hitting em a little harder than I usually would for their age just to see what’s up. So far no probs. I’ll have a bit more room and time to focus on testing these two strains now.
I’ll flower the bodegas after a fairly short veg so that the blackwaters don’t overgrow me by the time It’s their turn. If it gets alway from me I’ll toss some stuff im working on in a little 2x2 tent and flip both chambers 🤙, I’m looking forward to seeing these plants go!

Uncle Romulus

madman, scholar
I can put you in touch with Brother Mendel. Just don't get scared by the sticker price. It originates from the BC Growers Association.
i had some Romulan I got from an elderly lady in BC back in 2009. Everytime I’ve tried to find rom it’s never that magical shit. I’m guessing it was an old cut that not many have anymore. Or maybe ever had. It was very neon green/yellow flowers.

Hogbackmagic

Super Active Member
@Uncle Romulus them black waters are a little slow in the begining
unless its just my way of growingbut compared to the others their all quite short and bushy
goin to get some new pots tomorrow I will post pictures them cherry lemonades I popped are
the boss only like 2or3weeks they are growing like weeds ….:ROFLMAO:
but them black waters look like fire cant wait to see how they flower I am hopeing
they take off in growth so I can flip them soon
happy growing ✌

SCJedi

Synergist
I don’t often feed higher than 7-800 ppm but feed every time with a decent runoff. I’ve been hitting em a little harder than I usually would for their age just to see what’s up. So far no probs. I’ll have a bit more room and time to focus on testing these two strains now.
I’ll flower the bodegas after a fairly short veg so that the blackwaters don’t overgrow me by the time It’s their turn. If it gets alway from me I’ll toss some stuff im working on in a little 2x2 tent and flip both chambers 🤙, I’m looking forward to seeing these plants go!
I'd call 1200-1300 hard. That Fry's the Nigerian and the Columbian Gold x Grandaddy Purple pretty fierce. I had to drop the highest feedings down to about 900-950 to get it to stop. Please remember that I'm stress testing plants here and that this isn't, nor should it be, real life.

SCJedi

Synergist
@Uncle Romulus them black waters are a little slow in the begining
unless its just my way of growingbut compared to the others their all quite short and bushy
goin to get some new pots tomorrow I will post pictures them cherry lemonades I popped are
the boss only like 2or3weeks they are growing like weeds ….:ROFLMAO:
but them black waters look like fire cant wait to see how they flower I am hopeing
they take off in growth so I can flip them soon
happy growing ✌
I promise you their is nothing fast about the Blackwater's. They are slow growing, short and stout, need several serious defoliations, and are just high maintenance all around. BUT, they are worth it. I'm hoping one of these times I cross it with something that is it's magic bullet. Until then, we cross and test, cross and test.

SCJedi

Synergist
i had some Romulan I got from an elderly lady in BC back in 2009. Everytime I’ve tried to find rom it’s never that magical shit. I’m guessing it was an old cut that not many have anymore. Or maybe ever had. It was very neon green/yellow flowers.
Probably a dudded clone. Mom's get tired and I'm also hoping that is part of the problem with the BW. I should have TC clones of it to test out in the next few months.

Hogbackmagic

Super Active Member
hi every one
sorry it took so long had a bunch of shit going on so here are my
blackwater x Nigerian sunshine these are stinky little fuckers
I put these in 1 gal pots and I bet they will take right off I am going to veg a few weeks then start to sex them
I am thinking in the future hitting a blackwater with sundae stallion male stud I have
I am cloning male for later use if I find a good blackwater male I will make some crosses
with that to but over all these black waters are easy to grow and slow but they are looking great
@SCJedi how do these respond to toping or should I just let them go?
the taller plant in the middle is a sunday stallion female she is getting cloned and seeded from the stud I have
happy growing all and have a great day!!:cool:

Attachments

SCJedi

Synergist
Well, damn it all if the Marionberry isn't freaking out again. Either this plant doesn't like food, even at 25% strength, or she doesn't like strong light. I may need to replace her in the DTW if she is this picky. The other five are doing well with the Cherry Vanilla Skunk having the most vigor.

00100dPORTRAIT_00100_BURST20190906130208152_COVER - Copy.jpg

In outdoor news, the Golden Goats are checking all of the boxes for suburban gardening. They stay low, they smell tropical, and they finish faster than any Sativa leaner I have seen.

00100dPORTRAIT_00100_BURST20190908120258356_COVER - Copy.jpg

One of my Dominion Granny Skunk plants has some weird interior growth patterns I have never really seen. It makes the plant a bit high maintenance.

00100dPORTRAIT_00100_BURST20190908120235147_COVER - Copy.jpg

Dynasty's Cherry Vanilla Skunk is flowering the slowest but beginning to flower out.

00000IMG_00000_BURST20190828133219957_COVER - Copy.jpg

I'm also cruising through quick open pollination have Hazeman/NDNGuy G-13 x Hashplant. I have 21 pop and I am down to 19. I'm excited about this and to possibly pick out a mom and dad or four. These are all indoors while the DTW is vegging out, then they go outdoors. I should be far enough along that anything out there should not get pollinated without intention.

G13HP's sunbathing:

00000IMG_00000_BURST20190909161201117_COVER - Copy.jpg00100dPORTRAIT_00100_BURST20190909115555820_COVER - Copy.jpgIMG_20190909_115536 - Copy.jpg00100dPORTRAIT_00100_BURST20190909115543991_COVER - Copy.jpg

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
Well, damn it all if the Marionberry isn't freaking out again. Either this plant doesn't like food, even at 25% strength, or she doesn't like strong light. I may need to replace her in the DTW if she is this picky. The other five are doing well with the Cherry Vanilla Skunk having the most vigor.

View attachment 21184

In outdoor news, the Golden Goats are checking all of the boxes for suburban gardening. They stay low, they smell tropical, and they finish faster than any Sativa leaner I have seen.

View attachment 21185

One of my Dominion Granny Skunk plants has some weird interior growth patterns I have never really seen. It makes the plant a bit high maintenance.

View attachment 21186

Dynasty's Cherry Vanilla Skunk is flowering the slowest but beginning to flower out.

View attachment 21187

I'm also cruising through quick open pollination have Hazeman/NDNGuy G-13 x Hashplant. I have 21 pop and I am down to 19. I'm excited about this and to possibly pick out a mom and dad or four. These are all indoors while the DTW is vegging out, then they go outdoors. I should be far enough along that anything out there should not get pollinated without intention.

G13HP's sunbathing:

View attachment 21195View attachment 21197View attachment 21198View attachment 21196
Too much 🔥🔥🔥! Looking great over there Jedi.