Jedi's Junkyard

Uncle Romulus

madman, scholar
That little fat leafed fucker is the one to watch. Its going faster than the others so it may be a male. That was what I was looking for to BX to my Blackwater.
I was thinking the same thing. Getting a male vibe but I could chuck him at something in particular (if you see something I got over here worth chucking him at) for ya remotely if you’d like and send some beans on back lol. Just an idea. I do have a legend of a bubblegummer red pheno

SCJedi

Synergist
Was trying to take a picture and a little vagrant came and placed them there. Worked out not bad.

I've been kicking around the idea of buying a small Yoda action figure to include in my photos. I think that others do it because folks steal photos and claim them as their own. In fact, someone over on RIU just recently claimed my pics of the Blackwater were ripped off the net.

Looks like we got big chubby leaf and little chubby leaf. Time to get some real light on these 🤙

Bodega bubblegum #10 x Nigerian sunshine
OK, I forget who is running what. I'm old and a space cadet sometimes. I have not smoked in 4 or 5 months and made an oil pen last night because my grandpa died.

The BIG and FAT leaf pheno you are gonna hunt for is in any of the Blackwater crosses.

Like this:
IMG_20190419_222605 - Copy.jpgIMG_20190416_040331 - Copy.jpgIMG_20190413_210730 - Copy.jpg

Also, once it develops you'll know it is leaning Blackwater because if the silly amount of inner growth you have to thin out constantly.

Texagonian

Outlaw
I've been kicking around the idea of buying a small Yoda action figure to include in my photos. I think that others do it because folks steal photos and claim them as their own. In fact, someone over on RIU just recently claimed my pics of the Blackwater were ripped off the net.

OK, I forget who is running what. I'm old and a space cadet sometimes. I have not smoked in 4 or 5 months and made an oil pen last night because my grandpa died.

The BIG and FAT leaf pheno you are gonna hunt for is in any of the Blackwater crosses.

Like this:
View attachment 17523View attachment 17524View attachment 17525

Also, once it develops you'll know it is leaning Blackwater because if the silly amount of inner growth you have to thin out constantly.
Sorry for your loss sir🙏🏻

SCJedi

Synergist
Well, well, well. Looky who I was able to nurse back to health...Mrs. Marionberry. She was all but dead. When I re-potted her I rinsed off her sparse roots, dipped in mycos and used some recycled LOS. She is a VERY lethargic grower. I have had this cutting for three months already. ??

00100dPORTRAIT_00100_BURST20190819231341177_COVER - Copy.jpg

Hogbackmagic

Super Active Member
nothing much to report on the black waters I had to pull one runt that the top was doing nuttin
so down to four a little slow growing but maybe they will all be females🤗
they look like they will be takin off in a week or so I will post pictures when I transplant them
other than that they look great

Texagonian

Outlaw
Shook down some bitches for my money: New testers to drop soon. Swami's Nigerian Sunshine x Dominion's Granny Skunk.

View attachment 18821View attachment 18823View attachment 18825
Shook down some bitches for my money: New testers to drop soon. Swami's Nigerian Sunshine x Dominion's Granny Skunk.

View attachment 18821View attachment 18823View attachment 18825
My bitch better have my money. / through rain, sleet or snow. / My whore better have my money, / not half, not some, but all my cash. / 'Cause if she don't, / I'm gonna put my foot in her ass. 😂

SCJedi

Synergist
Indoor update.

19 of 21 '88 G13 x Hash plants are going hard, sans one which is runted. I will let them all cull themselves based on weakness. This is not a pheno hunt but will be open pollination. There will be some selection going on so fasten your seat belts.

IMG_20190829_164022 - Copy.jpg

In six pots of Tupur (last time was 5 in coco) I have Marionberry, Golden Goat, Cherry Vanilla Skunk, Blackwater, Nigerian Sunshine, and Grapefruit. A few were over-neglected and left to suffer in solo cups a bit too long. Because there are six different strains in here don't be too surprised if I throw a male in the middle. I have an idea of who he will be unless I get some Mr. Universe looking dude out of the G13HP pollination

IMG_20190829_164019 - Copy.jpg