Jedi's Junkyard

SCJedi

Synergist
To give you all an idea of how hard that Blackwater is to pollinate I just ground up a whole plant I hit with Granny Skunk pollen and only found 13 seeds.

I've hit her at 2 weeks, 3 weeks, 2 & 3, and left males in there the whole cycle. The only real success I have ever really had was the latter.

Uncle Romulus

madman, scholar
Yes, try the Blackwater x Nigerian Sunshine first.
I was legit going to start with those but I opened the wrong pack like a dingus so rolled with it. Sorry coach. Will be starting the blackwater soon.

I’m definitely not watching the water boil here that’s for sure. They seem to be doing just fine and dandy without my coddling. They have only tasted tap water splashes at random so far. (Bodega x Nigerian)

Hogbackmagic

Super Active Member
I was legit going to start with those but I opened the wrong pack like a dingus so rolled with it. Sorry coach. Will be starting the blackwater soon.

I’m definitely not watching the water boil here that’s for sure. They seem to be doing just fine and dandy without my coddling. They have only tasted tap water splashes at random so far. (Bodega x Nigerian)
View attachment 16647
they look happy, I am goin to get some black waters wet today I can only run 5
so I hope it will be helpful to SC I will get 6 wet if they all pop then that's what it is 6
looking forward to seeing how the bubble gum cross does i havn't grown bubble gum in a minute
but in all those are lookin heathy (y) 🌴 💪

Hogbackmagic

Super Active Member
To give you all an idea of how hard that Blackwater is to pollinate I just ground up a whole plant I hit with Granny Skunk pollen and only found 13 seeds.

I've hit her at 2 weeks, 3 weeks, 2 & 3, and left males in there the whole cycle. The only real success I have ever really had was the latter.
well I guess I will have to sex up mine that I got and see what happens getting 6 wet today
that's all I can do I didn't want you to wait to long so I am making space today
for the new family members and a big thank you JCjedi I am looking forward to this journey
and will post updates on whats being used for medium and what they get fed so
this is where it begins:cool:(y)🌱☁

SCJedi

Synergist
Thanks for doing this folks. For the record the Bodega Bubblegum is from Greenpoint Seeds and is Indiana Bubblegum x Stardawg. I hit her with my Nigerian male. The three I had outdoors last year were all very hefty yielders. The #10 pheno was kept more of the gum smell. The others leaned to the lemon gas side.

SCJedi

Synergist
I just dropped two packs of Hazeman/NDNGuy 88G13HP into a shot glass. The idea here is to get them into bubble buckets for fast veg and then put them out back to allow them to open pollinate. There will be some selection done primarily to find at least one keeper female and male.

The rest of the tent is still in Veg.

SCJedi

Synergist
OK hello everyone
so this morning I check them black water seeds 5 of 7 have nice tales the other 2
are not lookin like they will pop I will leave in for a couple more days
so I put 5 in cups soil is plain promix
I will miracle grow for veg and will post pictures when they pop up out of dirt 🌱 (y)
Yah man, this is the kind of info I was looking for. Sorry germination was not 100% on these! Keep us posted on how they progress.

My plan is to tissue culture the mom to see if she tones down her bitchy attitude a little. She is very difficult to pollinate

SCJedi

Synergist

View attachment 16647
That little fat leafed fucker is the one to watch. Its going faster than the others so it may be a male. That was what I was looking for to BX to my Blackwater.

SCJedi

Synergist
For those that dont know I grow both LOS outdoors and for moms and inorganically with salts indoors to push strains hard to see if I can break them.

I don't mess around with ghoulies. Stuff coming in gets quarantined and I spray once a week, rotating 3 parts of a solid IPM regimen. One week Pyganic, one week neem/karanja/ksil/essential oils, one week Flying Skull Nuke 'Em.

This week I added the predators. 1000 assassin bugs and 2000 Californicus mites. It's like being in a fraternity, you pay to have others do what you don't wanna.

IMG_20190808_095901 - Copy.jpgIMG_20190808_102047 - Copy.jpgIMG_20190809_095942 - Copy.jpgIMG_20190809_100432 - Copy.jpgIMG_20190809_100513 - Copy.jpg