Jedi's Junkyard

SCJedi

Synergist
So I was out battling nasty tomato killing beetles this evening and I glanced down at my four seed plants and see finished beans popping out like they wanna aim for the dirt.

I picked off about two dozen and will send this out to testers after they have cured. Mom is Nigerian Sunshine and dad is Granny Skunk

Uncle Romulus

madman, scholar
Sorry for the hiatus. Internet was being real horrible and been a very bastardly busy beaver. Takes about 15 mins to upload 1 pic lately 🤬 anyways

All ten that i germed popped tap roots in a day. Tossed the weakest looking one right away to set a precedent for the others, and intimate them.. it’s best to establish your dominance early with a new strain, much like when in prison. All 9 Poked up out the promix in 2 days. Here we go
They already give me a good vibe and are submitting to my authority 😆
Good day

SCJedi

Synergist
Sorry for the hiatus. Internet was being real horrible and been a very bastardly busy beaver. Takes about 15 mins to upload 1 pic lately 🤬 anyways

All ten that i germed popped tap roots in a day. Tossed the weakest looking one right away to set a precedent for the others, and intimate them.. it’s best to establish your dominance early with a new strain, much like when in prison. All 9 Poked up out the promix in 2 days. Here we go
View attachment 16010
They already give me a good vibe and are submitting to my authority 😆
Good day
Sometimes you have to set an example! Go man go!

Which ones did you pop?

Uncle Romulus

madman, scholar
So I was out battling nasty tomato killing beetles this evening and I glanced down at my four seed plants and see finished beans popping out like they wanna aim for the dirt.

I picked off about two dozen and will send this out to testers after they have cured. Mom is Nigerian Sunshine and dad is Granny Skunk
Some like fruity trerpines and that... my fave is that STANK. I want to be overcome when I crack a jar. That’s my shit right there lol. I feel a body could find a rrreal stinker with those 👌🤙